Addiction Ep 31-40





#Addiction
Episode 31
Emeka’s POV
I entered the restroom washed my hands with soap and wash my face also as I stare at the mirror,na God save that woman say na school we dey,if not,for 1week she no go come school,make she give me another chance again,I swear I go tear her t-t-,suddenly I remembered chioma…
I need to see this chioma about the proposal, pray make she accept make I dey see free contract everyday to chop,no be like that other wan wey dey form holy holy after I don chop am mtcheew(I hissed) as I dressed myself well and head out..
I was almost close to my class when I saw chioma talking to a teacher as they were chatting and laughing, I waited till they were done before I approach her,my mind flashed back to corper tayo in her office, na better sleep corper tayo go sleep today but I promise her next time she no go f--k again…
I was still deep in thought as I saw chioma as she finished gisting with the teacher,she started walking towards my direction with a smile on her face,she didn’t notice me until i walked to her front,immediately she saw me her smile faded,CHIOMA what’s up?,(I asked with a smile), am okay(she replied)..chioma we haven’t spoken today after what we discussed yesterday, look about that am sorry I can’t date you,what do you mean you can’t date me, don’t you love me?(I asked her),look emeka, I slept with you because it was my decision not because I love you,am sorry I can’t be your girlfriend and pls let not discuss this anymore (she said) as she pushed me aside and walked down the hall, i watched her walked down the hall in shock..
wait oo,did I do something bad to this girl,(I said to myself),why she come dey behave like pomo wey never don,no be girl wey I knack yesterday dey be this,you go see(I said)as I twisted and rubbed my fingers together. ..
chioma’s POV
it all my fault I slept with that fool that why he have the right to approach me,his not even my class or my type,imagine me dating him,I regret giving him my virginity…
I was still deep in thought as I heard the bell,I entered my class and saw Maryjane already getting ready to go home,I took my bag and we walked home together, we were now outside walking home when I blurted out,mj could you believe emeka came to meet me today asking me to be his girlfriend, you don’t mean it(she said) and what did you tell him,what do you expect before,capital No of course, his not even my type of guy so why should I date him?..
he is only trying to date you to to sleep with you everyday(said Mj),mj tell why you guys broke up,am curious( I asked)…
okay he asked me to be his girlfriend which I accepted because I liked him at first and he was popular, I wanted to be popular too, so one day he came to my house when my parents were not at home,I called him so we can talk because I was bored at home,All of a sudden he started touching me in my sensitive place,I was shocked as I gave him a dirty slap, he got angry and turned to leave but I stopped him because I loved him,all of a sudden he got up and locked my door and begged me for us to do it quickly that no one will find out,so I let him,it was a very painful experience as he had sex with me like an animal,from that day we started having sex everyday,I got tired and weak but he forced me even when I don’t want it,that when I discovered he was a sex addict,he can’t do without sex in a day,there was a day we even had sex in class after everybody had closed..
it became too much that I got sick and was admitted to the hospital, he will come visit me sometimes in the hospital and try to have sex with me again..
I got frustrated then I told him it over but the day I told him,he forced me and had sex with me till I almost passed out…
he said one last statement that made me hate him the more, he said your Toto no even sweet,I swear I will make sure he pays…
we have to teach him a lesson he will never forget in his miserable life(I said),let talk tomorrow (she said ) as we went our separate ways while I saw my house…


Addiction
Episode 32
#continuation
I got to my house but my mum wasn’t back yet so I opened the door with my own spare key and got in and went straight to my room,thank God there is light as I took off my uniform and head to the bathroom for a cold shower…
I got out after cooling my head for 5minutes,then I put on a baggy jeans and and a sleeveless danshiki native shirt as I looked at my window which was little opened,I shut it down completely before that idiot will enter here like criminal again,lemme see what I can eat(I said) as I slammed my door and head straight to the kitchen,I opened the fridge which looks little empty,I brought out a carton of corn flakes,milk and a bottle of sugar…
I mixed them them all together with a chilled water in a bowl,I cupped two spoons in my mouth as I head to the living room to enjoy my meal,I switch on the TV and changed the channel from African magic which was my mum favorite channel and that was what miss Anita was watching last night.. I changed it to my favorite channel(nickoledeon) as I sat back enjoying my meal under the fast moving fan that was almost cool like AC…
10minutes later I was done eating as I stood up to return my bowl when the the door opened,I looked and saw my mum carrying a heavy sack on her hands,mummy good afternoon (I said) as I dropped my bowl and rushed to help her with the sack,how are you chioma?,fine(I replied) as she brought out a branded nylon from the sack, sorry I came late,I had to buy this,Mr Tony said I should give you this (handing me the nylon),I collected it and peered inside the nylon and saw some snickers and clothes,wow all this for me (I yelled),do you like it ( she asked me as she stumped on the sofa) are you kidding me?,I love it( I replied),pls get me cold water(she said)…
I entered the kitchen and poured a cold water in a cup as I gave her to drink,lemme keep this inside first(i said) as I took the nylon to my room and dropped them on my bed,I will check them later (I said) as I head back to the living room,when I got there i took the sack to the kitchen with my bowl,I rinsed my bowl and returned my bowl and spoon back where I took it, so what about Mr tony or should I say dad (I said) making my mum laugh,well he’s probably at work now I guess(she replied), was he married before (I asked ),yes he was married but now divorced because of a little issue,so he stays alone with his 4yrs old son(she explained), really (I said, sitting up), he has a son?, what his name?..junior (she replied),wow I would love to see him,chioma am tired now,enough questions (she said) as she got up and went to her room to rest for a while…
it had always been my dream to have a junior brother but thought it would never come to pass as my father left my mother before I was born after she told him she was pregnant and he denied and told her to abort the pregnancy, she cried day and night, so one day she went to his house and she was told he no longer lives there anymore,she felt depressed and rejected as her friends mocked her,her parents never gave up on her,after she gave birth to me after 9months,she wrote her jamb and gained admission to unilag which was my dream university also, like mother like daughter, she took me with her to school as I was in the lecture class with her everyday till graduated and she had her NYSC,while I was also going to school,lucky enough she got a good paying job where she worked till now as a teacher,that the story of my mother….
I was still deep in thought on the couch as I fell asleep….


Addiction
Episode 33
CHIOMA’S POV
I woke up by clattering of plates I heard beside me.. I turned my head and saw my mum serving my food on the table…
you have finally woken up(she called from where she was),I thought you will sleep there till morning.. I jerked up and went to join her at the table,oh God is it every night we will be eating Eba?( I said as I stump my feet on the floor),I looked at my mum’s face expecting her to reply but she kept swallowing in an annoying way without even looking at me..am not even eating seff(I said) as I pushed my plate forward, If you like eat if you like don’t eat it not my business,by the time hungry beat you you won’t think twice( she said)..
I had no choice as the aroma kept battling with my nose, I just washed my hands and started eating,..
I finishes eating and took my plate to the kitchen sink together with my mum’s own, i looked at the wall clock(7:o’clock ),I felt tired and sleepy to to watch anymore movies,good night mum(I said),good night (she replied) as her eyes was focused on her phone where she sat on the sofa..I staggered to my room, flicked on my light and changed to my pyjamas when I heard a cough beside me,HE.EEM..in shock I turned to look and found emeka(that beast) standing beside my door folding his arms….
I opened my mouth to scream as he quickly rushed to me and covered my mouth with his palm..shhh,pls don’t shout(he whispered), get your f-----g hand off my mouth(I yelled) as I pulled his palm away from my mouth,chioma calm down na(he whispered again),I don’t want to hear any crap you want talk about you thief,how the hell did you even enter my room? I said(raising my voice and pushing him on his chest),do you think you can just enter my room as you like huh( I said,with my hands on hips),…
look chioma I know I don’t have the right to enter your room but can you pls just hear me out(he said) as he knelt down pleading, oooooo God,(as I walked to my door with my hands hitting my head and I came back to him), emeka you dey mad?(I yelled),okay fine am going(he said) with his hands up in the air,and he got up and head to the window…
before he jumped down he turned,chioma I just came back from the hospital for my blood test and my result says am HIV positive,as he took a photocopied paper and toss it to me on the floor,WHAT?(i said in shock)and then he jumped down and ran out of my compound to the street in the dim darkness..

Addiction
Episode 34
Previously on Addiction…
chioma I just came back from the hospital for my blood test and my result says am HIV positive,as he took a photocopied paper and toss it to me on the floor,WHAT?(I said in shock)and then he jumped down and ran out of my compound to the street in the dim darkness..
End of Recap…
I woke up with sweat all over my face as my pillow was soaked with sweat… my heart was panting hard as I looked at myself, I was still on my danshiki shirt and baggy pants,i looked at my window which was still shut..wow so this was only a dream (I said) as I fell back on my bed and stare at my ceiling deep in thought…
I was sweating profusely because of the fan was off and the windows was shut..
I got up gently to pull up the window and switch on the fan…
I was on my way to the bathroom to wash my face when I heard rumpling in my stomach (calm down I will feed you) I said as I tapped my stomach…
while I was washing my face the dream flashed to my mind again,but what if the dream comes to pass(I thought in fear),I imagined myself with HIV,Slim body,always coughing,people staying away from me, “GOD FORBID”(I yelled),I can’t have HIV…(as I removed it from my mind)
I took my tooth brush and brush my teeth for about one minute, cleaned my face with a towel as I came out of the bathroom then my eye glanced at the nylon I brought yesterday,as some of the things in it came out to the floor,lemme see if this stuffs fit me(as I dropped the branded nylon on the bed… I tested the shoes which were two pairs,I don’t have time to change my clothes on as I rested the clothes on my body to see how it fits as I stare at my wardrobe mirror,wow this looks like a Korean dress(I said),I tested other shirts and some skirts and jeans…
the noise in my stomach erupt again,okay fine time to eat as I dropped the clothes in my wardrobe and head straight to the kitchen… I fix myself my regular cornflake which I eat most times before breakfast,I was about switching on the TV then I heard a knock from the door,..coming (I yelled) as I ran to the door,I didn’t bother checking the keyhole as i opened and I saw emeka standing with two cartons of malt and one carton of indomin in a wheelbarrow (truck), the fact that he was carrying this things he dresses nice,wearing a leather jacket and chinos with a nice perfumes i could perceive..
immediately I saw him my heartbeat increased as I remembered my DREAM…
he noticed the shocked look on my face,CHIOMA,CHIOMA(he called) as he waved his hands at my face,oh sorry(I said) breaking myself from my thought,emeka what are you looking for(I asked with a frown),your mum ordered for this so I was told to bring this here(he replied),okay bring it in(I said) as I opened the door a little wider…
I carried the indomin carton and he carried the cartons of malt as I directed him to the kitchen where we dropped it,so how much is your money(I asked) as we got to the living room, no don’t bother, your mum already transfered the money to our bank account(he replied), okay shut the door when you’re out(as I walked to sit down), chioma?(he called),what?,I said(not looking at his direction and switching on the TV), chioma am still begging you to…pls pls pls(I interrupted him) I know what you’re about to say,but I already told you am not interested final,chioma I can’t get you off my mind pls am sorry if I offended you before(he said)..
okay you know what(I said) as I walked to the door and opened it widely,GET OUT(I said),what?(he laughed),are you sending me out of your house?(he asked).. nooo because you’re paying house rent here,better get out before I push you out myself(I raised my voice)…
he walked to where his wheelbarrow was at the front of my door and he turned back to talk to me again, BUT.. and I slammed the door at his face


Addiction
Episode 35
Emeka’s POV
I can’t believe this olosho where I don disvirgin sent me out of her house..
the whole me emeka,too much swag,too much juice too much sauce,i kept praising myself as I reversed my wheelbarrow and wheeled it out of her compound,immediately I got out i saw her friend (Mary Jane) coming towards my direction, she’s my ex girlfriend also, immediately she saw me she frown her face and hissed and she walked pass me…
mj(I called her and touched her shoulder), she turned to me,emeka if they born you well touch me again,nawa for you ooo,soo to touch you don be crime again?, anyway that not why i called you,why I called you is that I really missed you,can we talk anytime you’re alone at home, I need to apologize for what happened by giving you something special you know(as I gave her a wink),I don’t blame you emeka,I blame your father for not using condom against your mother before giving birth to this lifeless fool like you(she said) as she stormed into chioma’s compound….
ehheen,na me this girl just insult?,no worry shebi we go meet for school, if I no rape this girl call me bastard…
I continue walking and was close to my shop when I sighted david(my friend) walking with a girl as they came out from a little mama putt restaurant, oboy this girl make sense oo,I walked to their front to talk to them,baba hwfa na(I said) to David,which was how we guys greet ourselves, emeka I dey busy now make we talk later(he said), wait fess calm down, say na because you don catch one fish person no fit greet you again?, plz who are you calling fish?(the girl asked),noo I didn’t mean to call you fish like that,what I meant was this beautiful damsel (as I winked at her causing her to blush).. okay guy e don do we go see for school(David said angrily as he pushed me aside and held her by the hand and they continued walking)..
I never chop since morning, make I enter this mama putt,i touched my pocket and brought out 500naira note from my pocket then i entered and and walked to the counter,a girl was standing at my front ordering for her own,Give me two fish, one egg and rice 150 she said, suddenly my eyes glanced at her ass,she was wearing a crop top and a dark leggings exposing her round figure 8,wetin be this(I thought),this kind girl go good for bed oo d--n..
they gave her the plate of food she ordered,how much is my bill(she asked), 400naira the mama replied,and she brought out 500naira from the purse she was holding to pay,uhhm,hey don’t worry let me handle the bills(I said to the girl with a huge grin),no don’t worry I have my money here to pay(she replied in a confused face),common you can keep your cash,I insist to pay for you,okay(she shruggled) thank you, you’re welcome (I replied) and she walked to an empty spot to sit…
chai,me wey na only 500naira dey my hand and I never chop since morning, I wan come pay 400naira for this girl,I was still thinking what to do,oga wey the money?(the mama asked)…
I gave her my 500,just give me moimoi 50,rice 50(I said to her) and I located where the girl sat,I saw her looking more gorgeous where she sat as her face was focused on a phone she was holding,as I walked closer I saw that it was an iPhone she was holding,hello dear,mind if I sit?(I asked her), she looked up from her phone(sure why not),by the way my name is emeka(I said) as I stretched my hand for a handshake,my name is Monica(she replied) and thank you very much for the food, and she continued eating her food,so do you stay in this environment?because your face don’t look familiar,not really I actually came to see one of my girlfriend who stays down the street so I said I should come here to eat,do you stay here too(she asked), nah not me,I stay at with my parents at the island lekki phase 1 to be precise,I just came here to give my aunty some money before going back,am not used to eating at mama putt like this,I eat at eatery but I don’t know anywhere around so I said I should come here,cool that nice(she said,looking more interested in what i was saying)then suddenly I heard my name from behind…
EMEKA?,I turned and saw my mother at the counter with her hand on her hips,soo na here you dey since this useless pikin?,that food wey you dey chop na your food throughout today oo shey you know?,I just hope say no be that 500naira I give you make you help me buy nylon for shop you dey use chop?.. I was dumbfounded and embarrassed,who is she(Monica asked),my aunty I told you about(I replied)..which foolish aunty this useless son,(as she came to where I sat and pulled by the ear),I hope say you don give mama chioma that malt and carton of indomin?,yes mama(I replied) then I ran out of the restaurant, I saw where I parked the wheelbarrow, I reversed it and quickly ran faster with it more than my legs could carry me…




Addiction
Episode 36
chioma’s POV
after hearing what mj told me about emeka, I don’t want to have anything to do with him again, I can’t believe he could do such a thing to her,but I really missed his f--k,miss his huge d--k inside me..
I was deep in thought as my gaze was fixed on the TV,I looked at the time(11:o’clock ),shit I need to bath..
I quickly got up to and shower when I heard a knock on the door,i hope is not that he-goat again(i though) as I walked an to the door and peeped through the keyhole before opening, wow mj,this one that you visit me today am I save?(I asked her),what kind of question is that?(she replied with a frown),is it bad to visit my friend again?… anyway I saw that idiot coming out of your compound, what did he come to do?(she asked),oh my mum bought some stuffs from their shop so he came to deliver them and not only that ooo,he started begging me to date him again until I sent him out,nice one,your head is there(she said).. anyway am just on my way to have my birth,come there’s something I want to show you (I said)as I dragged her hand with me and we entered my room..
check out my new clothes (I said) as I removed all of them from the wardrobe and dropped them on the bed,wow I love this?(she commented), you can try them on if you like lemme Go and have my bath(I said) okay ( she replied)…
before I entered the bathroom I caught a glimpse of her About taking off her top before I entered but I never took it seriously because she’s a female so no big deal if we see our nakedness…
10minutes later I was done as I searched the bathroom for my towel but I could not find it,maybe it somewhere in my room, so I came out stark naked and saw mj completely stark naked too sitting on my bed, this was the first time I saw a grown girl naked body,her boobs were huge and round with a round ass,my God Maryjane why you naked?(I asked with a laugh),I was trying the clothes on,am done but I need some fresh air so lemme stay naked for a while(she said), okay ooo,continue doing Adam and eve (I said), chioma have you had sex with emeka before? (she asked), I felt shock while she asked that question, why you asking (I said),I know you guys already had sex before but I pretended not to know,okay fine we had sex but I regretted it pls don’t tell anyone in school about this? (I said) okay(she replied) as I felt a hand holding my waiste from behind,I jerked away and saw mj staring at me…
Maryjane what are you doing?(I asked), common chioma you know guys do nothing than to f--k you and dump you,why don’t we let guys be on their own and let have fun on our own(she said), as she started massaging her boobs,wait oo mj are you a lesbian? (I asked)..
yes and why you making it sound like it bad been a lesbian?(she asked)…
mj wear your clothes and leave my house (I said), common chioma why you acting like this na(she said) as she drew closer, don’t dare touch me(I yelled), but she touched me,she was touching my boobs as I stare at her in shock…
I was about to give her a dirty slap but couldn’t as I began to have a strange feeling av never had before, she started sucking my nipples as I let out a soft moan…
immediately I saw myself lying on the bed with her untop of me as our boobs pressed each other gently,then we started kissing…
I wanted to stop because this doesn’t look right but I needed a f--k right now,av been hungry for this for long after I stopped seeing emeka,she started kissing my neck down to my boobs as I stare at her like JJC,I was still in shock that mj was a lesbian, she started kissing my navel,I was getting super wet, how could a girl make me this wet (I thought) as I felt something touched my p---y.
I bend to look and saw her mouth on my p---y licking,what the f--k(I said out loud),oh my gosh,oh God mj (I moaned), she removed her mouth and penetrated her fingers deep into the valley,suddenly my door opened,we turned and saw my mum staring at us as her jaw dropped with her hands covering her mouth..




Addiction
Episode 37
chioma’s POV
blood of Jesus (my mum shouted),we quickly got up and covered our nakedness, and you (she pointed at maryjane) GET OUT(she said gently), mj quickly wore her undies,jeans and top and she ran out without looking back,I couldn’t look at my mum’s face,I guess she might be looking at me by now then I heard my door slammed…
I raised my head to look and she was gone, hey God ooo,see what this stupid girl have caused now(as i put my hands on my head),what will I explain to my mother now?,that it was a mistake?,why will I even have sex with my fellow girl or let her even kiss me or touch me?,who even tell her to visit me seff?…
I was scared to face my mum cause I don’t know what might do or say to me,although she had never lay her hands on me before but I was expecting her to beat me,I put on one of the new dresses Mr tony bought for me,I opened my door a little to peep what my mum was doing, she was in the kitchen cooking and also on on the phone making a call…oh God I can’t stand her (I thought) as I slumped back on the bed and my mind started replaying what just happened, what kind of school is this,sex addict and lesbians and am sure there will be gays,bisesexual,pedophile…
and look at me now am bursted,thank God she didnt catch me and emeka seff,while I was still thinking, I never knew when fell asleep…
I woke up with a knock on my door, chioma?(my mother called), yes mum,come and eat,it time for lunch(she said),I looked at my time and saw it was 2:34pm,can’t believe I slept for over 1hr,I got up to join her for lunch…
chioma mum’s POV
have I failed of been a mother to chioma?,what am I doing wrong that my daughter could get involved in such an act(I kept thinking as I served the hot plate of beans and sliced bread on the table,I sat down to eat as chioma came out from her room as she walked slowly with her head down, she pulled a chair out and started eating,I decided not to discuss anything with her after what happened to make her feel guilty..
for the next 10minutes we had a quiet lunch,I can’t couldn’t face looking at her as I stood up to lay on the couch as a message buzzed on my phone, I unlocked it and saw it was from tony,a smile crossed my face as I replied and we starting chatting as I forgot about chioma’s case, how about you and chioma come to my place tomorrow (he asked), that will be great(I replied),when can we come?, I will come pick you guys tomorrow afternoon(he said)….
chioma’s POV
I was almost in tears as I saw the relationship between my mother and I tearing away,she now act like I irritate her,after I finished eating I packed my mum’s plate together with mine to the kitchen,I washed them and returned them back in a little basket where we keep our plates,I need to apologize to my mum because it killing me watching her act this way towards me…
I got out of the kitchen and walked straight to where my mum was lying down and fiddling with her phone,I knelt down and joined my hands together as to plead…MUMMY AM SORRY (I said as I bursted into tears), pls forgive me it wasn’t my fault, Explain yourself(she said) without looking at my face…
she came to visit me so while I went to have my bath and I told her to also try my new clothes to see how it fits her too so she took off her clothes to try it on while I looked for my towel to dry my skin then started touching me, I tried sending her away but she became aggressive and forc…chioma just shut up (she shouted) as she sat up from the couch and stare at me,chioma have you had sex before? (she asked) no mum I haven’t (I lied),okay pull down your underwear(she said). .
I obeyed as she stare at my vaginal to see how tight it is,lucky enough it look a little bit tight because it been a while emeka and I had sex…
after she finished her investigation on my private parts,she sat me down and started lecturing me as she also told me the story of her life,I was so touched that I broke down into tears and promised her to stay away from mj,she then told me she will follow me to school on Monday to see her,we hugged ourselves as I lay on her legs while we watched TV


Addiction
Episode 38
CHIOMA’S POV
CHIOMA?(I heard my mum’s voice),I opened my eyes slowly,I wasn’t lying on my mum’s lap anymore and the room looks dark which means nepa must have taken the light, chioma?(I heard my name again a little bit louder),I stood up and saw her on the table eating from a plate to what I perceived might be noodles, now that you’re awake go and take your food from the kitchen (she said), though I wasn’t that hungry lemme just put something in my stomach not to make the food waste..I walked down to the kitchen and saw a covered plate on the counter,I opened it and saw a mouth watering noodles and egg,this enjoyment is not complete without a drink (I said) so I opened the fridge and brought out one chilled fanta and went to join my mum on the dinning table…
chioma tomorrow after church we will be going to Mr Tony’s house,wow, really? (I asked excitedly), yes..
where does he stay seff?(I asked), he stays in an estate on the island can’t remember the name(she replied)..so does it mean when both of you finally get married we will live in an estate?,.
we continue chatting about the new life we will be living after my mum finally get married, suddenly my mum’s phone rang, she looked at the caller and a smile crossed her face,I knew exactly who was calling her, ehmm(I cleared my throat),she looked at me with a blush,what(she asked),nothing ooo I just have cough(I replied), go and take cough syrup,pls excuse me(she said with a smile) as she got up walked and walked to her room..
I decided to go to my room too cause it dark as a result of the light but I wasn’t feeling that sleepy,lemme Go read a little because exam starts on Monday,so i first returned the plates to the kitchen sink together with the empty plastic bottles then I quickly walked to my door,opened it,got in and shut the door with the keys..suddenly a strong hand grabbed me from behind as it covered my mouth,I froze in shock…
shhhhh turn around(the voice spoke), I carefully turned around to my greatest surprise it was emeka,SURPRISE(he said grinning)what the f--k do want again emeka?,exactly what you just said is what I want(he replied) right now I want to f--k you real hard till you pass out,(I laughed) you must be really out of your mind, tonight I will show you that am out of my mind(he said) and i gave him an hot slap,he looked at me and smiled and I head for the door to run out,immediately he grabbed me,leave me alone(I shouted) as he carried me with force and dropped me on the bed,I forced myself to get up but he was strong enough as he pressed me to the bed and covered my mouth with his palm…
I couldn’t scream, then he started undressing as he took off his shoes trousers and shirt and he tore my dress which was my new dress, tears started running down my cheeks as I couldn’t fight anymore so I decided to let him do whatever he want and go…
he yanked off my bra without hesitation he started kissing my neck down to my shoulder and down to my boobs,I let out a soft moan as he started sucking my nipples,he pulled my dress totally down and tore off my underwear, I was expecting him to use a condom but he didn’t, he pulled down his boxers and he immediate penetrated into my glory hole,f--k(I screamed) as he banged me harder, gosh your p---y is so tight(he said) as he pushed his d--k down my p---y walls that I started vibrating with pleasure, Christ Christ (I shouted)…
he finally removed his d--k from the valley of pleasure after 10minutes and he started fingering me again, I felt like my head was about to expload as I needed to pee,he inserted two of his fingers for 5minutes and he climbed on top of me again and continued banging me,I felt paralyzed, I tried calling his name to stop but he was full of energy,my voice was faint,I couldn’t move anymore as I just lay down like an idiot,I couldn’t feel my p---y anymore, I started passing out as my eye lid started closing..,.

Addiction
Episode 39
Previously on Addiction…
I felt paralyzed,I tried calling his name to stop but he was full of energy,my voice was faint,I couldn’t move anymore as I just lay down like an idiot,I couldn’t feel my p---y anymore, I started passing out as my eyelid started closing….
End of recap
Episode 39
emeka was so full of energy that I thought he took some Viagra,God is this how I will kick the bucket because of sex(I thought), God pls if I die now,forgive me so I won’t go to hell…
I suddenly felt emeka released all his sperm totally inside of me,then he stood up and started pressing my neck…
after having sex with me he is still squeezing my neck to kill me,my face turned red as veins were all over my head,I shook my legs as he was choking me….
then I woke up gasping for air with sweat all over my face and body.
“JESUS” what just happened? (whispered),I touched my neck,looked at my body, I was on my pyjamas..
wow what kind of crazy dreams am I having this days?,first it was about HIV,now it about having deadly sex,should I stop sleeping or what?.
I look at my wall clock(7:30am),chioma wake up(my mum said as I heard her knock on my door),gosh church again which reminded me of emeka…
emeka and I attended the same church(the thought of emeka sent shiver down my spine),chioma are you deaf?, I said wakeup it time for church(as my mum banged the door a little bit louder),ooooo stop disturbing me nah av heard you (I replied).. oya be fast I give you 30minutes(she said)..
I quickly entered the bathroom,bath myself very clean with soap and sponge for 10minutes,I waited to enjoy the downpour of the shower a little bit more,after that,I cleaned myself with my towel, i opened my wardrobe and saw the shirt I dreamt that emeka tore, lemme nuh wear it oo before the dream will come to pass(I said) so I brought an off shoulder blue dress to wear with a strap high heels(which people call it Jesus sandal),after wearing them, I brushed down my hair as I looked at my wardrobe mirror (perfect),I pull out one of drawers and brought out my mini bible,my small jotter and a pen,I blew out all the dust from it, pull down my Window then I head out of the door and shut it…
I got to the living room and saw that there was light as the TV was on, wait mummy is there light?(I asked my mum)as she sat down on the couch fixing her earings,are you blind?(she replied) or what you’re seeing is candle,noo it just that no light in my room(I said).. did you switch on your fan?,think before you ask questions chioma(she said),then I remembered I never switched on my fan or light, oh never mind I forgot (hitting my head with my palm),chioma come and help me fix this necklace(my mum said) as she kept trying to fix them, I got up,collected it and started fixing it,as soon as am done, I went back to sit down while my mum was checking something on her phone.
I was watching a music video from soundcity,
one of the songs from sound city titled:wetin we gain by victor was playing at the background, I started singing along to the song..
if we no get money wetin we gain wetin gain..wetin we gain, wetin we gain,if we no buy the Benz wetin we gain wetin we gain..,chioma(my mum called),this year I want to buy motor,this year I want to buy house,chioma are you deaf?,ma?(I said) as I jerked back to reality,which stupid motor and house do you want to buy this year?,will you switch off that TV my friend, it just a song na(I replied),you’re not supposed to be listening to those worldly songs,always listen to inspirational and gospel songs like Don Moen,frank Edward, Nathaniel bassey and others, do you hear me ?,yes pastor(I replied) and another song started playing again titled sensima by skibi..
gbefun o connect o wole o wonet her body o correct she say she love me orima lo collect (I started singing along),chioma do I look like am joking here?(my mum said angrily),okay okay(as I switch off the TV)…
nawa oo,pesin cannot just groove small before going to church(I said),when you get to church you can groove there with Jesus(mum replied),suddenly her phone rang and she answered, hello? okay you’re there now?,alright we’re coming, chioma it time to go now (as she hung up), the uber is waiting for us outside (she said) as she got up and picked her handbag,I quickly ran to the kitchen to grab a soft drink along with me..
I opened the fridge and saw different types,coke,fanta,Pepsi, can malt,lacasera(I started selecting) mini mini Manny more father has a donkey donkey died father..chioma oooo,where are you? (my mum yelled from the living room), I just quickly picked anyone, slammed the fridge and ran out…
we got outside, good morning sir happy Sunday(I greeted the uber driver),same to you, how are you doing?(he said with a smile) as he turn on the engine,fine sir,after my mum locked the door, she sat down at the front seat while I sat alone at the back…
20minutes look later we are now in church(Daystar christian center),we got out while the man parked his car well in the motor back,that where we will meet him after we close…
he was also on suit so am guessing his also coming in to attend with us,I said goodbye to my mum as I walked to the the teens auditorium,
I got to the entrance,
chioma?(I heard my name from behind), I turned to look and saw Diana,we are friends only from church and no place else,come and sit here(she said) as she placed her hand on an empty seat,I shrugged and joined her, I like your dress(she commented), thank you(I replied) and my eyes sighted emeka at the front sitting with his friend(David) who never goes to church except he want to find girls…
Emeka’s POV
the pastor was preaching on the altar about sexual immorality,the dangers and rewards for sexual immorality,while he was preaching his gaze was on me as i was chatting with David,I noticed him looking at me, guy I know like as this pastor dey look me,say na because he dey preach about sexual immorality?,David? David?,I turned to his seat but his nowhere to be found, i looked around and found him sitting beside a girl forming fine boy,soo na because of girl this goat leave me here,I looked at the pastor again and he was still staring at me, this pastor well at all?,na only me be sinner for this auditorium? (I said)










Addiction
Episode 40
Emeka’s POV
i got pissed off watching the pastor staring at me while he was preaching so I brought out my phone to keep myself busy,a message buzzed in my phone immediately, I opened to check and saw that it was from corper tayo,it says emeka how you doing?, I .missed you, can you come to my house after church when you close?then she sent her house address below,this woman no stay far from my house ooo,see free p---y this afternoon (I said within me),HELLO?(came a voice behind me),I turned to look and saw this light skinned beauty staring at me with the perfect smile,pls is anybody sitting here?(she asked)as she pointed at the empty seat beside me, I quickly glanced at where emeka was flirting with the girls, he didn’t even look at my direction,noo you can sit(I told her),thank you(she said) and crossed her legs as she sat down,she wore a little bit short mini skirt and a T-shirt, I glanced at her seductive laps and I imagined what she might be wearing inside,I looked at her hands down to her nails,she got the most beautiful colored nails,sorry is there a problem?(she asked) as she caught me staring at her hands,yes there is a problem (I replied), pls what wrong(she asked)..
I thought angels only stay in heaven but I just saw one just now on earth,really where(she asked),sitting beside me ( I replied),she stare at me for 5seconds and she bursted into laughter, so am the angel you’re talking about ?(she asked), definitely (I replied),hmm thank you (she said)…
am emeka,I said (as I stretch my hand for a handshake),am Gift(she replied),indeed you’re a gift from God (I said),she only smiled and faced her front…
time for offering was announced and we all got up to dance,suddenly my little brother(kelechi) ran up to me,brother emeka mummy said I should give you (as he brought out a 20naira note from his pocket to handover to me,God ooo,my village people have finally succeed this early morning again (I said),I looked at him with a frown,do I look like I don’t have money for offering?(I asked him) as i gave him a cold stare…
so because I came to stay with you guys for holiday you now want to turn me begger abi,but brother emeka you are the one that said whenever it time for offering I should go and collect your own money from mummy(he said),I looked at him with an angry face, if you don’t leave this place I will sound you(I shouted),after now you will start shouting for person to give you back the 20naira(he said and ran away before I slap him)I turned to Gift,sorry about that,that my aunty son,i stay with them for holiday before my parent comes back to pick me(i said),it okay,you know that how families can be(she said)…
the ushers passed the offering basket to me,I just put my hand inside like I dropped money and I passed it to Gift..
they finally shared the grace and Gift turned to leave,excuse me angel(I said),she turned to me with surprised look, hope you don’t mind if I have your number so I can know you better(I said with a huge grin),uhm am sorry but I don’t give my number to strangers(she replied),what do you mean stranger?,do I look like a stranger to you?,cmon just your number (I said),I appreciate the fact that you offered me a seat and complimented me but I can’t give you my number,she said,(raising her voice a little),okay fine, you don’t have to shout,am not forcing you na(I said)okay is it because of your parents that you can’t give me?(I asked),just ordinary number?, okay(she sigh) you can have it,I brought out my phone and started typing her number while she was saying it,suddenly David walked up to me,baba hwfa na(as he put his hands on my shoulder),who be this fish where you catch?,hey bros what ever your name is,don’t you ever in your life refer to me as fish again (she said), come guy why will you refer to a lady as fish(I said to David),na me you dey speak English for because you don see woman,better clear and talk normal,thank you I will chat you up on whatsaap I said to her ( as she joined the crowd walking out of the door…