Addiction Ep 41-50



chioma’s POV
after we closed by 11:o’clock,I was beginning to feel hungry,the only thing i took in church was the lacasera I took from home which made my stomach grumbled the more… I walked quickly to the motor park,the driver was already in so I greeted him and waited inside for my mum, 5minutes later my mum wasn’t here yet and i look f**king hungry…
the driver noticed I look bored so he switched on the radio to listen to some gospel music which made it worst,suddenly the door at the passenger’s seat opened and my mum entered with a nylon they wrote Mr Biggs on it,sorry chioma i knew you would be hungry so I had to go to the nearby eatery to get you this,before she even raised the nylon up I grabbed it from her and started eating,I opened the take away as the mouth watering aroma filled the whole car,the plate was filled with fried rice and a huge lap of chicken in no time I started battling with the food…
my mum greeted the driver as he started the car,she gave him the address to Mr Tony’s house as he started the engine and entered the road…
Emeka’s POV
after we got home from church,I quickly took my bath to smell fresh and put on something nice and spray some perfumes on my shirt…
I have to form a lie to my parents to leave the house,I did the sign of the cross before coming out of my room then I saw my dad discussing with a visitor in the sitting room,papa(I called), they both turn to look at me,emeka you dey craze? (he said),wetin I do papa?,you no see say I dey discuss with somebody, na so they no get respect,no even sabi greet (the visitor added),who be this goat wey come my house dey claim,I sure say na food he come chop (I said)…you still dey stand there like antenna?,I say bend down greet(my father shouted), so I prostrated and quickly walked out before they ask me any other questions…
I checked corper tayo’s address from my phone before stopping a bike to take me to her house..
5minutes later,we stopped at a two storey building with few tenants in them,after paying my money to the bike rider I entered the gate and saw a little girl coming towards my direction heading outside,ehm pls am looking for miss tayo(I said to the girl),go upstairs, first room by the left(she said as she pointed up),I thanked her and quickly jogged upstairs before anybody sees me entering her room..
I knocked twice, who is is(came her voice from inside), it me emeka(I replied) she immediately ran out,opened her door, looked left and right before dragging me inside,wow glad you could make it (she said) as she shut her door,there was no chair I could sit so I sat on her bed,have you eaten?(she asked),not yet (I replied),I will soon eat when I get home,before you eat at home why don’t you eat something I prepared specially for you(she said) as she brought out a cooler and a plastic coke, wow thank you I appreciate, I collected it and opened it,it was a cooler of jollof rice and fish she prepared which was still very hot,am coming lemme go and buy something(she said),won’t take long I promise, then she quickly walked out…
oboy today na today for me and this woman,if her p---y no tear today call me bastard,here no be school ooo,I sure say na condom she go buy,but make she come first,the way her ready to scatter this woman ehh,I swear she no go come school tomorrow…

Addiction
Episode 42
Chioma’s POV
we are now out of the mainland now in the island,it was my first time since I was born entering the island..
wow look at all this waters(I whispered),I saw boats and ships sailing on the waters,we crossed the third mainland bridge,passed some big luxurious houses and skyscrapers,wow I can’t believe places like this exist in Lagos(I said), so Mr tony stays in places like this…
the Google map of the uber finally directed us to a big white gate with a writing written in gold letters that said “DOLPHIN ESTATE”…
the driver honked twice and a man wearing a white uniform with “SECURITY” written on his batch came out and walked to our car…
we whined,good afternoon (the driver greeted), good afternoon, who are you looking for(the security asked), we are looking for Mr tony(my mum said)
security: what block?,she checked her phone clearly to confirm,okay it block 12 honey crescent (she said), hold on lemme check(the security said)as he walked back inside the gate,1minutes later,the gate opened and we drove in,my jaw dropped as I saw gigantic beautiful houses in a row,mummy are we in heaven(I asked),she looked at me and laughed, close your mouth before fly enter inside,I looked at my mum’s face too,she looked surprise too,I felt like am in heaven as we drove down trying to locate my dad’s house, the whole houses looks the same,same structures and designs, I wonder how people will identify their houses(I said within me)as we halted to a stop at a house that says block 12,we got out and my mum paid the driver,i watched him drove off while my mum pressed the bell outside the gate, I looked around trying to see if I will find somebody like my mate outside but no soul in sight,suddenly the gate opened as a man poked his head outside,he looked at us oddly,na wetin I dey find?(he asked in an hausa accent),I almost bursted out into laughter, what is the one saying?,good afternoon we came to see Mr tony,(my mum said), oh soo na you oga say make I open gate for you?,yes(she replied)…
he finally opened the gate for us and led us to a huge glass mansion painted white,we entered and I swear saliva fell from my mouth as I saw the stairs going up in circles upstairs,oga wan madam dey find am for you (the security shouted) as he walked up the stairs….
we sat down as I admired the big flat screen that almost covered the whole wall,not like the little plastma we have at home,what do we have here?(I heard a voice beside me),we turned and saw Mr tony walking down the stairs with his son seated on his neck….
Emeka’s POV
I finally finished my food and almost done with with the coke,then the door opened and corper tayo came inside with a huge smile on her face,wow you really enjoyed this food oo,I hope you liked it?,yes ma I did,emeka for God sake stop calling me ma,just call me tayo(she said) as she sat down on the bed,but what if we get to school?(I asked), don’t worry emeka,it between me and you…
guess what I bought for you(she asked), snacks(I said),noo you’re wrong,but before I show you let have fun(she said seductively), emeka I really enjoyed the way you f----d me in school on Friday,you almost made me passed out,I have never been f----d that hard before so that why I wanted you to come to my house so that you can f--k my brains out as you like(she said),am beginning to feel my d--k hard beneath my trousers…
she suddenly pushed me to the bed and took off her top as I stare at her pointed nipples immediately, wow this woman no even wear bra(I said), she started massaging her boobs,I quickly grabbed one of her boobs for a suck…..


Addiction
Episode 43
Emeka’s POV
she then took off my shirt and toss it at a corner now left we her boobs pressing against my chest,I kept sucking her boobs while she was untop me, gosh I need you inside of me now (she whispered),your wish is my command(I whispered back),she pulled down my trousers left with my boxers as my d--k was pushing my boxers,also pulled down my boxers exposing my naked massive d--k,in no time she dipped it in her mouth and started thrusting them in a suck,God I need to f--k this woman raw,need to feel her p---y flesh to flesh, need to release completely down her p---y walls only if she can let me…
I looked at the mini skirt she was holding,emeka here is what I bought for you(she said) as she brought out 3 packets of CD from her back pocket, think say na better gift she wan give me but anyway I go use all of them….
I quickly rolled untop of her….
Chioma’s POV
mr tony:chioma how are you doing(my dad said) as he walked down the stairs,I quickly stood up and hug him,he walked to my mother, instead of greeting they both joined their lips together to a deep kiss,I quickly pretended I didn’t see them as I focused on the TV, junior look at who I told you about(he said) and pointed to me,she’s my sister(junior asked)yup(he replied), junior come(I said) as I opened my hand for an embrace…
he stood up from Mr Tony’s lap and walked to me, my name is chioma and I heard a lot about you, he smiled and look at me,does it mean you will be staying with us now?,well actually, I looked at my dad’s face for him to answer it,he turned to looked at my mum’s face with a smile and back to me,junior yes they will be staying with us but not now okay,when(he asked),oh you ask to many questions junior,don’t worry few months time they will finally stay with us, I suddenly felt pressed and need to pee,ehm pls where is the bathroom (I asked),okay come lemme take you to where will be your room as soon as you start living with us(Mr tony said)…
I walked with him up the stairs,we walked In circles up until we entered a hallway…
we stopped at a particular door,come in(he said) as we entered,omg(I whispered),am I going to be the only one sleeping on this bed(I asked),yes who else?..
chioma:it just that it looks too big for me alone
Mr tony:don’t be ridiculous, this is where you will be sleeping take it or leave it,and he opened the door and walked out…
I quickly entered the bathroom to urinate,after am done I took off my shoes and fell back on the bed to take a nap after a long day….
Emeka’s POV
faster,corper tayo screamed as i penetrated my d--k into her p---y,God you’re killing me (she moaned),i never start yet,na burial remain(i said within me)I squeeze her boobs with my palms as I kiss her neck,I increased my speed to gear 5 which was just the first condom we just used,I continued for over 30minutes then I rolled over as we lay on the bed panting in sweat…
I rested for 5minutes and inserted another condom again,my d--k was still standing hard,I forcefully pushed it down her p---y walls,f--k(she moaned),I pounded her and hit her ass at the same time,and “WHOOSH”,she squirted all over my d--k,she kept squirting as I kept f-----g her hard,20minutes later she was still squirting,this woman no dey stop ni(I said within me)….


Addiction
Episode 44
Chioma’s POV
i woke up from a knock on the door, I looked around to see if I would see the wall clock but i realised I wasn’t in my room,hello chioma are you there?(my mum yelled),I felt tired to respond, I wonder how long i might have been sleeping,suddenly the door opened and my mum walked in,see this girl oo,you’re here sleeping when we are supposed to be home by now…
chioma: but mum am tired can I stay here today pls(as I adjusted myself well in the duvet,chioma are okay?, so how do you get to school tomorrow?,you don’t even have your uniform and some other stuff here,oya get up let go now(she shouted)…what the noise all about? (Mr tony shouted)as he knocked before entering…
can you believe this girl don’t want to go home oo(she said),chioma for the very last time stand up, okay honey you know what,why don’t we let her stay tonight (Mr tony said),
Chioma’s mum: what?,what will she wear tomorrow?
Mr tony:don’t worry I will go get her uniform
chioma’s mum:all the way to mainland?,, common that too stressful na..
Mr tony:no it not am taking my car, so let go now..
Chioma’s mum:hmm okay,chioma you’re lucky(and they walked out of the door),Chioma make sure you keep an eye on junior (Mr tony said) as they walked out of the house,I followed them outside, I watched how they entered the car and how the security opened the gate for them,and I waved at them as they left the compound, God I thank you for the new life you have given me(I said),I never believed I will be living the life of the rich,but how did he find my mother before they started dating?(I said) as I walked back into the house….
Emeka’s POV
corper tayo looks paralyzed as i had finished using the first pack of condom,I tore the other pack,inserted it in my Dickson, turned her over for anal,she couldn’t stand anymore so I picked her up,pushed my d--k into her ass and started banging her, oh gosh emeka(she moaned faintly),am dead,f--k,aah yeah,I turned her over again and inserted my fingers into her p---y,God Christ(she screamed)…
1 hours later,i finally used the last condom,emeka pls i want it raw (moaned), your wish is my command (I replied),I quickly removed the CD and inserted my d**k back to her p***y,we continued for 20minutes until we fell asleep naked…

Addiction
Episode 45
Emeka’s POV
the ringtone from my phone woke me up as I jerked up with sweat all over my face…
I took my trouser from the floor and removed my phone from my pocket, the ringtone finally stopped,I unlocked my phone to see the caller and saw 20 missed calls,I quickly checked the time on my phone and saw that it was 8pm,Jesus(I shouted) as corper tayo who was sleeping naked beside me suddenly woke up, emeka what is it?(she whispered),look at the time na(I showed her my phone), they must be looking for me all over Lagos by now…
hurry up quickly and start going (she said),I quickly put on my boxers,trouser and shirt while corper tayo covered herself with her bedsheet,I got up and headed for the door,wait, have this to transport yourself back home(as she handed me a 500naira note),thank you ma..sorry tayo,and she gave me a passionate kiss before I tiptoed out of the compounds ,immediately i got out, an okada man was passing by..
okada(I shouted) as he halted to a stop….
Chioma’s POV
it 7:30 and Mr tony and my mum haven’t arrived yet am getting hungry, i wonder what keeping them so long..
I turned to look at junior who was already asleep where he sat front of the huge flat screen on the floor..
I stood up and located the kitchen,I opened the fridge and brought out the corn flakes to eat when the door finally opened,hello we’re back(Mr Tony yelled),I quickly returned the corn flakes and ran back to the living room, welcome mum,welcome dad(I said),am sorry we came late because of the traffic….
anyway take your stuff,as my mum handed me my bag and a nylon that had my uniform and shoes inside,I will be right back(as I ran up the stairs to my room and dropped them in the empty wardrobe and went back downstairs to join them for dinner
corper tayo’s POV
immediately emeka left I fell back on the bed staring at the ceiling deep in thought..
no guy has ever satisfied me in bed as emeka,so full of energy I mean he used two packs of condom 3hours nonstop plus the last one we did it raw without condom…
I was suddenly beginning to feel sick in my stomach, I ignored it,after wearing my clothes,I stood up to go take a shower and “WHOOSH”(I vomited on the floor),Jesus why am I vomiting? (I whispered in fear)”WHOOSH”(I vomited again) and I blacked out…
CHIOMA’S POV
it 6:o’clock in the morning, I rolled out of bed and ran to the shower and quickly had my bath,cream myself and wore my uniforms..
I quickly brought out my math book to do my assignment because he will be coming to out class first period, am not ready to fall under that man’s trap today,I heard a knock on my door, come in(I replied),Mr tony poked his head inside,good morning princess (he said with a grin),good morning dad, how was your night?, was dark(I replied) as he bursted into laughter, anyway hurry up breakfast is ready (as he shut the door)..
I quickly finished the assignment and ran out of the door to join them downstairs…




Addiction
Episode 46
CHIOMA’S POV
after breakfast we all head outside, “usman open the gate”(Mr tony shouted)as we all entered the car,junior and I sat down at the back of the car while my mum covered the front seat,daddy what school does junior go to?(I asked) as I helped junior fasten his seat belt..
Mr tony: LBS
chioma:meaning?(admiring his uniform which was a white top and a red suit and red trousers)
Mr tony: Lekki British School(as he started the car engine) but wait oo usman is not out of his room yet…
Beep…Beep…Beep(he blared his horn), usman quickly ran out of his room with his right palm stained as a result of the Eba he was eating,he pulled the gate wide open and waited for the car to pass, usman what were you doing inside all this while?(Mr tony said angrily) as he drove closer to the gate,kai oga no vex,me no know say I wan comot(he replied),you must be joking, on a monday morning?so I don’t go to work abi?
Mr tony:anyway am off take care of the house..
usman:oga(as he swings his hands front and back),
Mr tony:yes what is it?(as he brought out his wallet,already knowing what he wants to ask)
usman:oga you fine today(he said with a grin) causing him and my mum to burst into laughter…
Mr Tony: oya take before you start to compliment everybody including this car(handling him a 500naira note)
Usman:kai walai oga I swear nobody go enter this gate till you come back even fly…(we were all dying with laughter as he drove off)
we reached the main estate gate that exit us out,the security saluted Mr dad like an army officer even while he whined up tinted mirror …
he handed them a 500naira,they saluted again and open the gates,10minutes later,we dropped junior at his school and continued down third mainland bridge to my school,we arrived at my school 8:05am after students have started marching to their class..
chioma’s mum:honey you can go from here,I need to talk to one of chioma’s friend…
Mr tony:is anything the problem?
chioma’s mum:no it nothing serious,just want to talk to her,she’s a friend to chioma…
Mr tony:okay take care(as he handed me a 1000naira note)and gave my mum a peck on the on her forehead before droving off…
my mum and I entered the school compound,walked up the stairs and we saw MJ running down the stairs to quickly get something from the cafeteria before going back to class, immediately she saw she turned to walk back up the stairs,Maryjane?(my mum called),she turned to face my mum, g..g..good morning ma?(she stammered),mj we need to talk,chioma you can go to class(she said),I quickly hurried to the class for the first period…
I entered the the class and sighted emeka sleeping, emeka that I know never sleeps in class so while is he sleeping?, immediately I sat down Mr dotun the maths teacher walked in,we all stood up to greet,submit your assignment he said with seriousness on his face(as he brought out his cane)…
we all came outside one by one with our assignment except 5 people which include emeka,David and 3 others…
you again(he pointed at emeka),you fell into my trap again, today is me and you today, oya the rest of you go and sit down, 5 of you come out(they shakily walked to front of the class…
Mr dotun:4 of you ride okada while you emeka fry dodo(which made David bursted into laughter),and he received a thunderous slap from Mr dotun,are you mad?,you think am a comedian abi,no sir(he replied as he held his cheek)..,
while they were serving their punishment, Mr dotun was marking the notes,mj suddenly walked in with my mum by her side(holding her shoulder)..,.


Addiction
Episode 47
Chioma’s POV
good morning ma(Mr dotun greeted my mum) ,and you mj,why are you just coming?,she looked at my mum to answer for her…
Chioma’s mum:no sir she came very early, I was actually discussing with her that why she couldn’t come to class..
Mr dotun:okay but that doesn’t mean she won’t submit her assignment…
she walked to her seat as she was staring at me,I pretended not to notice her,she brought out her book from her bag and submitted it to Mr dotun,I quickly waved to my mum as she walked out of the class, I wonder what she might have said to mj that made her quiet like this…
suddenly the bell rang for second period, it a free day for everyone because of exams that would be starting tomorrow,Mr dotun later released emeka and the rest as the principal called all the teachers to his office for a brief meeting…
mr dotun:emeka take all this books and put them in my office(as he walked down the stairs to the principal’s office..)
Chioma?(mj whispered),I ignored her as I brought out a book to read,chioma? chioma?,what is it again Maryjane(I yelled),pls am very sorry for what happened,In annoyance I carried my book and bag and walked out of the class,I needed somewhere to think,I just wish my dad will just take me away from this school(I said out loud),I kept walking down the hall without location, I suddenly saw emeka coming towards my direction with his hands on his head almost in tears,am supposed not to speak with him for life but the state I saw him attracted me to ask him what happened…
I walked to his front,he saw me and the tears pour down his face,lucky enough nobody was in the hallway that very minute,emeka why are you crying(I asked with pity on my face),chioma pls just leave me alone(he said) as he pushed me aside,emeka na,you know I don’t like to see you like this,did Mr dotun beat you again?
emeka:why will I cry because of Mr dotun cane?,pls just go(as another tear fell down his cheek)..
I watched him as he walked down the hall,I need to find out what happened..
I walked to the direction he was coming from and saw two girls discussing..
I walked closer to them to eavesdrop…
Girl 1:so does it mean corper tayo is going to die?
Girl 2:die?,do you listen in class at all?,you can’t just die immediately because of have HIV…
WHAT?,corper tayo has HIV?(as I interupted them),they looked at me irritably,did anybody invite you here AMEBO(girl 1 said),don’t mind her curry curry foolish spoilt brat(girl 2 said)..
Chioma: hey mind the way you talk to me am not your mate,(as I pointed at them), don’t point your fingers at me,(i said)then learn to always mind your business (as they wipe down my hands),are you mad(as I gave one of them a dirty slap),we suddenly started fighting as they pulled my hair,my back was on the floor as they started hitting my face and pulling my hair,I felt helpless to fight both of them,from nowhere I saw a hand pull the hair of one of the girls and threw her on the floor,I gained my balance,I pushed the girl on top of me on the floor and punch her on the nose before I started pulling her hair…
the whole teacher were in the principal’s office so no teacher in sight to separate us,two huge seniors pulled me up from the girl,she had blood all over her face and scratches on her arms…
another senior separated Maryjane who was already beating the hell out of the girl…
now you girls explain to me what is going on here?(the senior shouted)
maryjane:Could you believe I was walking down the hall and I saw this girls on top of chioma pulling her hair and beating her
Chioma:just because I heard them talking about corper tayo oo,I now asked them what happened?,they started insulting me and beating me…
is this true?(the senior asked the girls), they kept quiet,they looked at me angrily and twisted their fingers,YOU WILL SEE…
and stormed off..
maryjane:chioma let go(as we walked down to the rest room)..
I turn on the water on the sink and started washing my face and straightening My hair,
Chioma: thank you mj for helping me..
maryjane:chioma you are my best friend, I can’t just watch anybody beating you like that..
..there was a huge silence as we stare at each other for a sec..
Maryjane:chioma am very sorry for what happened on Saturday, I promise not to try such anymore..
chioma:what did my mum tell you?
Maryjane:well she asked me why I did what I did,I told her,I was expecting her to shout at me but she didn’t, she only adviced me…
we finished cleaning ourselves…
Chioma did you see emeka crying?(mj asked)as we walked down the hall
Chioma:yes I was I trying to ask him but he pushed me away,do you know what happened?
Maryjane:yes,he was crying after he heard corper tayo is in the hospital, and they did some test on her and found out that she’s HIV positive…
Chioma:so why is emeka now crying?…



Addiction
Episode 48
Emeka’s POV(in the restroom)
God what have I done to myself?,is this how I ended my life?,I shouldn’t have had sex with her without condom yesterday,now am HIV positive,I can’t live like this, is this my punishment for my sins?I have to get tested quickly…
my phone started ringing…
I checked the caller and saw corper tayo on the screen…
Emeka:he..hello(I said shakily)
corper tayo:emeka is that you?(she whispered weakly)
Emeka:y..ye..yes,why is your voice low?
corper tayo:(cough), emeka am sorry,am sorry for interfering in your life and seducing you to have sex with me(as she bursted into tears)
Emeka:where are you and why not in school?
Corper tayo:after you left my house last night (coughs),I was about going to take my birth when I suddenly felt dizzy then I started vomiting, and I fainted,only for me to wake up on the hospital bed this morning,I looked around me and saw my ex boyfriend who dumped me after having sex with me,he stood by my side with tears on his face and said he came this morning to tell me something when he found me unconscious on the floor,he quickly brought me here to the hospital before he told me he is HIV positive that I should get tested, I did a test and the doctor gave me my result so i found out am pregnant and am also HIV positive…
pls you ne…(and the line hung up),
Emeka:hello?, hello?,can you hear me?,I checked my phone and found out that it disconnected already, hey God am dead(I shouted)with my hands on my head…
suddenly I heard the bell..
I quickly got up,cleaned my face on the sink before coming out of the rest room…
I saw some people running towards a direction,I quickly stopped a girl,hey pls where is everyone going?, the principal said everyone should meet at the assembly ground immediately.. (she said) as she ran off and join the crowd…
what could be so serious that he ordered everyone to the assembly ground,Bad Guy(I heard a familiar voice shouted),I turned to look and saw David with a huge grin on his face,baba where u dey since na?,I don dey find you for the girls restroom..
Emeka:you well at all?,out of the whole place na girls restroom you come find me..
David:you know say you be baba for the girls na,so no other place to find you than there na,anyway make we rush go hear wetin that short engine wan talk(as he held my shoulder)we jogged down the hall and entered the crowd where we can see where the principal was standing…
he stood with two other teachers by his side,one of them was wearing an handglove with a nylon tied on his other hand…
he waited for everywhere to quiet down before proceeding with his speech…
PRINCIPAL:good afternoon student(good afternoon sir,they chorused together), the reason why I called you all here is for something very important, we have tried our best to raise godly children with excellent behaviors,IFA hear(a guy shouted at the back as the students all bursted into laughter),who said that (the principal shouted to the role he heard the voice from),nobody answered, for the last time I said who said that?,(no reply),okay you don’t want to talk abi?,all of you from this role go on your knees,Mr dotun give everyone of them 20 strokes each(yeee they all shouted)you don’t want to talk abi?,oya fast,lie down (Mr dotun yelled at a tiny little girl he was about flog first…
excuse me sir it Charles (a girl shouted),who is Charles? (the principal said as he stretched his legs),they all pointed to him,
principal:is he the one?
yes sir(they all replied),
Mr dotun:look at his head like badagry cocunut(as they all roared with laughter)
principal: shh,keep quiet everyone now you Charles come out,you can all stand up…
he walked to the front… now dust your shoes(Mr dotun shouted), he looked at his feet and saw that he was wearing sandals…
Charles: but sir am wearing sandals not shoes,they all bursted in laughter(waam,he received a thunderous slap from Mr dotun),you want to be the next Ali baba abi,oya dust your shoes…
he bent to dust his shoes,WAAM(he received a stroke on his back)aish(he growled in pain)scratching his back…
dust your shoes(he shouted), hitting the cane on his head…
he finally received 20 strokes on his back before walking back to the crowd…
principal:now as I was saying before the interruption, I strongly believe we tried our best to train all of in the way of the lord,he paused for a sec before turning to face the teacher with the hand glove,
principal:pls open what in that nylon,
the teacher opened it and brought out a black G-string…(ahhhh,the crowd shouted),he raised it up so everyone can see it..
now we saw this underwear in the library this morning, so I suggest it must have been here since on Friday..
we all stared at the underwear in shock as there were some white stains on it….
Principal:who among you girls owns this underwear?
Addiction
Episode 49
for the last time who owns this underwear? (the principal said untop of his voice)
they all looked at their faces in confusion while some bursted into laughter,who is the owner of the pant ooo(a guy shouted)
Emeka’s POV
God no be Isabella G-string this? (deep in though), I looked around to see if I could see her but the crowd was too much…
some boys were turning it to a joke by asking some girls, no be your pant be this?..
omo the girl wey wear this thing na bad girl oo(David said behind me)..
but my mind was somewhere else, my mind was still on corper tayo’s case…
Everybody keep quiet (the principal shouted)and they was silence..
Principal:I see the owner has refused to come out,we don’t know you but God in heaven sees you,such a person is a disgrace,you have now turned this school to a place you will be having sex am I right?,if you don’t repent now, greater punishment await you, you will surely reap what you sow, you all can go back to your class..
I joined the crowd as we walked up the stairs to our classes,I glanced around to see if I could find Isabella…
I walked to her class at the top floor and saw her with some group of girls discussing outside her class,immediately she saw me she ran quickly to me and pulled me behind a wall so that the girls will not see her with me…
Emeka what are you doing here?,what do you want?,we don’t have anything together anymore (she whispered)..
Emeka:chill calm down,just wanted to ask you a question?
Isabella: like what(already knows what I wanted to ask)
Emeka:Isabella is that not your under..shhh,keep your f-----g mouth shut(she whispered) as she looked around…
Emeka:how could you be so careless to forget your underwear on the floor at the library after we had sex(I said in whisper), how were you even comfortable not wearing anything underneath?
Isabella: wait did you come here to humiliate me or what?, now get the f--k out of my life,I regret the day I slept with you…
Emeka:don’t think you’re free,because I deleted that video in your presence doesn’t mean I don’t have it anywhere, if you pass your boundary I swear the whole school go watch nollywood(and I walk down the stairs with a smirk on my face)..
she just stood there watching me as I walked out of sight…
Chioma’s POV
mj and I walked to the cafeteria to eat…
Chioma:Mj is that not the underwear we saw last week in the library after emeka and Isabella came out of the library?
Maryjane: chioma are you thinking what am thinking?, what if that G-string belongs to Isabella?
Chioma:that what came to my mind seff,if that is true then I think emeka is a beast to the call…
we ordered our food as I ordered for jollof rice,turkey,moimoi and fanta drink,mj ordered for jollof rice,fish,moimoi and coke…we scanned around the cafeteria for an empty seat and we found an empty seat…
while we were eating,we sighted emeka as he entered the cafeteria with 3 of his friends, they ordered for their plate of rice and located an empty table beside us,before he sat down our eyes met,he quickly removed his face and continue chatting with his friends, CAN I SEAT?,we both turned to look and saw a very cute guy staring at us with a plate of food on his hand,why does his face look familiar(I thought), sure you can (mj replied) he sat down and started eating his food without looking at us,I looked at his hair,his lips…mj quickly stepped on my feet under the table, I jerked to look at her,what?(I whispered), eat your food and stop looking (she demonstrated at me),ehhem(I coughed) to break the awkward silence between us,then I suddenly remembered why his face looks familiar, oh yes, he was the guy that saved me from those gang of rapist,sorry pls don’t I know you? (I asked him), he dropped his spoon,took a sip from his drink and looked at me with a smile, I thought you won’t remember me(he said)…
wow so you’re the one that saved me that night?,thank you soo much you have no idea what it means to me..
uhh,what is going on here(mj asked with a confused face),don’t worry I will tell you later…
anyway thank you girls for offering me a seat(as he stood up to leave),wait pls what your name(I asked him), he looked at me for a second, my name is Adams(as he walked out of the cafeteria..
so I attend the same school with this guy and I don’t know, I must know where his class is…


Addiction
Episode 50
Chioma’s POV
the bell finally rang for us to leave the cafeteria..
mj have they released the timetable for our exam tomorrow?(as we walked out of the cafeteria).,
Maryjane: they have released it since last week Friday na,it on the notice board..
we walked to the notice board downstairs, I quickly wrote down the timetable with some other students..
chioma can I talk to you?, we turned and saw emeka standing, I was shock to see emeka standing and wanting to speak to me,
Chioma:okay emeka am all ears
Emeka:in private pls..
(I looked at mj),mj can you wait for me in class pls,promise I will join you shortly…
Mj:are you sure I shouldn’t wait for you here?
Chioma:yes am sure…
she looked at emeka with a frown,looked at him from head to toes and hissed(as she walked up the stairs)
Chioma:so what is it you want to talk about?(as I folded my hands)
Emeka:chioma I think you should get tested(he said in a whisper)
then I remembered my dream,my heart started beating fast.
Chioma:w..w..what do you mean I sh…should get tested(I stammered)..,what are you talking about?
Emeka:I think am HIV positive (as a tears immediately dropped from his eye)..
Chioma:w..what?(as I bursted into tears),emeka you have killed me ooo(as I held him by his shirt)..
Emeka:chioma behave yourself (as he looked around), don’t let people get suspicious…
Emeka:oh God what will I do now(as I put my hands on my head),emeka God will judge you, so you are positive and you purposely slept with me without condom(I whispered)..
Emeka:no it a long story, let meet after school and go to nearest hospital for a test (as he held me by the shoulder)
Chioma:get your stupid hands off me(as I pushed him by his chest and ran up the stairs in tears)
I needed a place to think about what just happened,I cleaned the tears from my eyes to avoid stares from others,I need to pour out my the tears from my eyes, while I was walking too fast,I bumped into somebody, AM SORRY (I said) not looking at the persons face,I ran quickly and sighted the door to the store room,I quickly opened the door,entered and shut the door behind me,I located a corner behind some dusty drums and bursted into tears…
back in class…
maryjane’s POV
I shouldn’t have left chioma with that fool,and why is she not here by now(as I glanced at my wrist watch),immediately I saw emeka entering the class,I quickly rushed to meet him..
mj:emeka emeka where is chioma(as I blocked his way),he looked at her seat and all over the class and back at me..
Emeka:I thought she already came to meet you na,she already left from downstairs…
mj:then why is she not here?,what did you tell her?,what did you do to her?(as I pulled him by his shirt),some boys and girls who were gisting left what they were doing and started looking at the drama we were creating..
Emeka:leave my shirt alone jor(as he pulled my hands away),don’t blame me where your friend went to,go look for her..as he pushed me aside to join his friends..
guy wetin dey happen na(one of his friends asked him)as they shake hands with me…
Emeka:no mind that girl jare,you sure(the friend asked),
Emeka:see me see wahala oo,I say na nothing, oya abeg share the card make we play now(as they formed a circle)…
mj:where could chioma have gone?(I said within me),maybe she branched to the library, lemme quickly go check…
I quickly carried her bag from her chair along with my bag and quickly walked out of the class,before I left looked by the corner of my eyes and saw emeka looking at me, guy play now (one of his friends yelled at him)..
Chioma’s POV
I had tears all over my face, my face was filled with sweat as my head started pounding with headache..
the door suddenly opened, I quickly hide behind one of the furnitures,hello(the voice called), are you in here?,it me Adams…
Chioma:Adams?,what is he doing here (I whispered), I know you can hear me, come out(he called),I quickly walked out of my hiding place and saw him more handsome than ever staring at me…
Adams: is everything alright?
Chioma:how did you find me here?(I asked in a confused face)
Adams: well I saw you running from the stairs and you bumped into me so I followed you here,I saw you crying,are you okay?(as he drew close to me)..
Chioma:am am fine pls it nothing (as I walked pass him to leave the room)..
Adams:no you’re not(as he held my hands),pls talk to me,I want to know why you’re crying,I can’t just watch you crying like this,pls talk to me as a friend (as he looked at me straight in the eye),we stared at each other for 5 second, I could see trust in his eyes,should I tell him?,the look in his brown eyes made me want to trust him,I felt like we had known each other for long,I opened my mouth to speak,suddenly door opened…