#Addiction
Episode 21
chioma’s POV
I got to my room,dropped my bag on the floor and crashed on the bed without taking off my uniform, I closed my eyes for a bit trying to replay what happened today,what could be going on between emeka and Isabella the principal’s daughter? (I thought), I must find out tomorrow what they are up to..
suddenly I heard a knock on my door,come in (I yelled),my mum came in with the apron still tied around her waist,you have not taken off your uniform chioma,my mum said as she sat down on the bed beside me,mummy am very tired just want to sleep now before reading my books(I replied),before you sleep come downstairs and eat your lunch before it gets cold,(she said) as she pecked my forehead before heading out..
I lazily got up and quickly showered then I put on a body hug pink shirt and a bum short revealing my thighs,then I head out and joined my mum in the kitchen,mum are we having a party?I asked as I saw lots of things she bought,well actually we are having a visitor this evening and I want you to be in your best behavior(she replied) with a smile on her face,hmm,this one that she’s smiling like this, I hope it not what am thinking (I thought,as I took my plate of rice she served for me and head straight to my bedroom to eat,make sure you return the plate ooo,my mum yelled..
I sat down on my reading table and started eating, I was almost done when I heard a tap on my window, I turned to look and saw emeka giving me a sign to open up,I rushed to open it,emeka what the hell are you doing here(I said in shock),immediately a soft kiss was placed on my lips,oh God not again(I thought) but I found a way to control the urge so I broke away from the kiss and gave him a slap, that not the answer to my question emeka..
can’t you see i missed you..,chioma I love you, that why I couldnt stand you been tortured today in class so I took the cane for you(he said as he held my hands while gazing directly into my eyes),oh about that thank you very much for what you did(I said),chioma I think I should make this official(he said as he knelt down), pls can you do me the honour of becoming my girlfriend?(he pleaded), I was speechless for a moment, then I thought, should I accept his proposal or not?, his caring, handsome and he satisfies me in bed, what else do I need from a guy that he don’t have?.. CHIOMA? he said (breaking me from my thought),what do you say?(he asked)
emeka i don’t think am ready for this now,(I said) as I sat down on my bed,ready for what?,(he said as he got up and sat down beside me..
am not ready to have a boyfriend now (I replied),common there nothing wrong with having a boyfriend chioma,you’re a grown girl, you know what it feels to have sex,talking about sex,how bout I show you some moves now lemme suck you dry now, my d--k is hard and I think you’re the right person that can calm it down for me(he said) as he uses his hands to massage my laps,emeka no this is wrong(I said as I slapped his arm) but he continued as he unhooked the button of my bum short and pulled it down..
okay lemme just enjoy this for the last time(I thought) as I fell on the bed and took off my shirt left with my bra,he climbed on top of me and began kissing my neck,oh yeeeh(I moaned) as he got my weak spot),he took off my bra and started by massaging my boobs…
Addiction
Episode 22
chioma’s POV
continued from look last episode
he took of my bra and threw it to the floor, I have to stop emeka from all this( I thought), I can’t just let him barge into my room and use me as his sex experiment anytime he fe..fe..feels..oh yeah,pls don’t stop(I whispered loudly) as emeka’s tongue was licking my nipples..
I felt like heaven on earth as emeka was busy licking my body from my neck down to my my boobs like someone who was starved sex for years,emeka quickly reached for his jeans and brought a gold circle from his pocket,
while waiting for him to insert the CD, I used it as an opportunity to finger myself in order not to be turned off..
he tore the pack with his teeth as his Dickson stood like a soldier saluting and waiting for order..
I swallowed my saliva as I saw his massive d--k,God does this guy’s d--k grows everyday?(I thought) then I felt something forcefully entered my p---y,oh God am about to c-m(I whispered loudly)…
chioma mum’s POV
this girl thinks she will just be in her room all day and leave me here,it will not work oo(as I looked for salt to add to the brand new soup am preparing for the visitors),oh the container is empty, lemme quickly send chioma to rush and buy(I said) as I walked out of the kitchen to chioma’s room, suddenly I heard a knock on the door,who is there?(I called),am coming ooo..
chioma’s POV
emeka that my mum’s voice, I said getting up(as emeka’s d--k came out of my p---y),see you tomorrow ( he said) as he picked his clothes and jeans and ran out through the window, I looked at myself and saw the mess I created on my bedsheet,my squirt was everywhere..
I quickly got up to get a clean rag from the kitchen and cleaned the mess then I put on my panties,bra and a,new clothes…
#Addiction
Episode 23-24
chioma’s POV
immediately i got dressed,I quickly slammed my door and rushed to meet my mother as she ushered the visitors in,em,meet my daughter chioma(she said,holding me by the shoulder), hello dear, how you doing? (a young man in his late 40’s said,stretching his arm for a handshake which I returned),am fine sir,I replied(faking a smile),I have heard so much about you,you seems like a very brilliant girl,pls I want you to don’t relent on your studies(he said), my mum was already in the kitchen trying to make sure she cooks the sweetest meal for the guest,by the way you can call me Mr Tony(he finally spoke),and you can call me miss Anita, said a young lady beside him in her 30’s also stretching her hand for a handshake,and he is my brother Tony,nice to meet you miss Anita(I said) returning her handshake…
chioma?,I heard my mother’s voice from the kitchen,I quickly ran to her in haste,biko help me quickly rush to that mallam down the road and buy me salt, okay I replied as I collected
the 50naira from her and walked out down the street,it 6:o’clock already so it getting a bit dark outside..
who could those visitors be?,never seen them before in my life, and why I mum treating them like one VIP?, I need to find out(still in my deep thought) then emeka came into my mind again,God I can’t believe emeka f----d me again, this nonsense have to stop,I think am getting really addicted to sex because of emeka,he came to my room not once not twice but thrice to f--k me,and I opened my legs for him like third mainland bridge, I was still thinking while I got to the mallam’s shop and bought the salt and started heading back home,i was 3 houses to my house when some group of boys blocked me and I almost froze to death,they surrounded me while they smack their lips looking at my body,chai omo see booby(one of the boys commented), I looked round to see if I could shout for help but no soul in sight…
pls what do you guys want?(I asked in fear as I was breathing hard),one of them standing at my back spanked my ass which made it vibrated, in fear I turned to look at him,what kind of rubbish is that( I shouted) eehen,you dey form ajebo abi(he replied, as he looked round) then somebody covered my mouth as he picked me up and they took me to an uncompleted building as I wiggled my legs in the air, then they covered my mouth with tape and tied my hands with rope to the wall…
so guys who go knack first?one them asked,in no time one of them pulled down my jeans and tore my panties exposing my p---y…
omo her p---y still dey wet ooo,e be like say e never tay where this girl f--k,anyway I go start first(said a guy in dread who might be their boss,as he pulled down his trousers…
meanwhile in chioma’s house, chioma mum was discussing with the visitors when she checked her watch and realized chioma has taken too long,
chioma mum’s POV
wait oo,I sent this girl to buy me something and till now she’s not here,it 6:30pm already,I hope she’s okay? calm down, am sure she’s on her way here(Mr tony said) as they continued on their discussion, uhm Anita pls can you excuse us for a minute(Mr Tony said) as he stood up from his seat and sat close to mine,okay how bout I go and check chioma?,miss Anita said as she head for the door…
chioma’s POV
I felt helpless, oh God pls help me(I prayed silently) but nobody could hear me around,so this is how I will be ganged raped by unknown guys(I thought) as tears poured down my eyes…
he separated my legs and was about inserting his huge d--k into me…
#Addiction
Episode 25
continued from last episode…
while tears poured down my cheeks,I shut my eyes and prayed a short silent prayer,”GOD PLEASE HAVE MERCY”,I could hear the remaining boys laughing and making dirty jokes about me…
oya start fast na,one of them yelled. as the guy in dread separated my legs and was about f-----g me,the tip of his d--k has already entered my p---y when suddenly we heard sirens blaring all over the atmosphere,mogbe” POLICE(they all yelled)which made all of them scattered to different directions,the guy on me ran and jump through the window and fell in a little hole which twisted his ankles, but he kept running with his bad leg…
then I opened my eyes and saw nobody in the room,suddenly the siren stopped as a boy in a hood holding an iPhone 6 came into the room,I couldn’t see his face clearly as he covered his face..
he quickly untied me and remove the tape from my mouth, are you okay?(he asked) as he took off his hood, oh my God this guy is cute,where is he from?’I was so carried away by his good looks, pink lips,curly hair like an afcast,will you quit staring at me and dress up and get out of here(he yelled), oh sorry I was wondering how did you find me here?(I asked)he didn’t even give me a reply as he ran out while I followed him,hey am asking you a question? (I shouted),will you just go and stop asking me silly questions (he said) as he mounted on a bicycle and rode off…
I stood their staring as he disappeared out of sight,is it wrong to ask him how he found me?, he didn’t even give me a chance to say thank you,and by the way where are the police that were blaring their siren just now? (looking around) then I saw my salt on the floor same spot where they grabbed me,I quickly picked it an ran for my dear life.. I was almost close to my house when I bumped into somebody who almost fell to the ground, chioma where were you? (the person said) I looked at the person and saw that it was miss Anita,we are looking all over for you, what happened? (she asked),I was almost raped by some men(I said in fear),raped? how? when? where?(she asked) pls let go inside (I said) as she held my shoulder while we got to our entrance,we entered and saw my mum and Mr tony laughing very hard but when they saw me their face changed,chioma what happened?,my mum asked as she rushed to me,I felt weak and cold to answer as a result of the stress I had today, first emeka f----d me and secondly I was almost raped in the cold outside..
what happened?,I heard my mum asking miss Anita when suddenly i blacked out….
I blinked my eyes little by little and saw myself in my room lying down with my mum and miss Anita sitting beside me,I turned to my mum and saw her in tears,thank God you’re awake (she muttered), I wanted to stand up but I felt weak to sit up,chioma did they rape you? (my mum asked), no mum(i replied weakly).. I was on my way home when some boys blocked me and surrounded me,before I could shout for help,they picked me up and carried me to an uncompleted building where they took off my clothes and tied me up,I was about to be raped when suddenly we heard siren which made them ran away and left me Alone in the building..
then a boy a bit older than me came i n, untied me and left mysteriously, he didn’t even let me say thank you..
and what about the police (my mum asked),I looked round but I never any sign of them(I replied), thank God you were not raped,it my fault I sent you look out late (she said) as she touched my forehead,you’re burning up,lemme get you some medicine(as she stood up to leave).
there was a knock at the door as Mr Tony came in with food on a tray,oh chioma you’re awake,how you feeling(he asked) as he dropped the tray beside me on my bed,am fine(I replied), thank you for your help (my mum said to him(rubbing his shoulder),I pretended not to notice, wait oo,is there something going on between my mum and Mr Tony? (I thought).lemme go bring the medicine instead, miss Anita said, as she head to the first aid box in the kitchen directed to her by my mum..
chioma there’s something I wanted to tell you(my mum said) as she held Mr Tony on his hands and showed me a ring on her finger,Mr tony and I are getting married(she said)..
#Addiction
Episode 26
WHAT?(I shouted) sitting up from my bed in shock, what do you mean you’re getting married mum?(I asked),look baby I know i should have told you at first but because I was scared of what you might say(she said) holding my arms..
we’ve known each other for over six months now,you know you always tell me how you wished you have a father who will be there for you day and night,pls I want you to accept him as your father…
chioma I love your mother with all my heart and soul(Mr tony said. as he sat down beside me), I promise to always be there for both of you..okay fine I accept for you to marry my mum,I interrupted him(making them grin excitedly as he rubbed my mum’s shoulder and we did a group hug,why we were still hugging, the door opened and miss Anita came in and saw us hugging, awwwn,you all look cute together (she said) as she brought out her phone…
you guys stay like that lemme take a picture,we all stood and smiled,say cheese (she yelled),CHEESE(we replied) and she took three pictures, okay chioma here is your drug(said miss Anita),Mr tony AKA my Dad collected it gave to me to drink,I will eat by myself (I said) as they all told me good night and left my room..
I started eating for like 5minutes then I washed my hands and drop my tray on the floor…
10:20pm
now am on the bed staring at my ceiling, deep in thought with lots of questions on my mind,will it be right if I accept emeka’s proposal?no I can’t,emeka is a beast who is trying to use me as his sex machine, this will be the last time he will touch me cause he almost tore my p---y apart with his rod,thank God I was able to flush his sperm that he released inside me,need to focus on my books now and stay away from sex,I was still in thought then I suddenly fell asleep…
it 6:0clock in the morning, I flicked my eyes open with a yawn as I dragged myself to the bathroom for a cold shower which took me 20minutes,then I cleaned myself with a towel and applied some cream on my body and little lip gloss,brushed my hair before wearing my uniforms..
I quickly did my maths assignment which was easy to me then I heard a knock on my door,come in(I yelled)and my dad(Mr tony) head popped out of my door (with a smile),chioma are you ready (he asked),yes I am just want to pack up all my books (I replied)okay pls hurry lemme drive you to school before going to work..
drive?,wait do you have a car?(I asked)..yes na,didn’t you see it outside?(he asked too),okay am done am coming(I said excitedly) as he heads and closes the door,wow this is so cool,I can’t believe he has a car, I said(jumping up and running out)…
I met miss Anita serving breakfast to everybody,wow this is like a dream come true to me, I hope this is real (I thought) as I sat down to eat,good morning miss Anita,morning chioma(she replied) ,how was your night?,fine(I replied) as I was eating my breakfast then my mum came in,chioma how do you feel now (she asked)..I feel good pararararara(I replied) causing all of them to laugh..
we were all done eating then we head out and I saw a brand new shiny range Rover packed outside, wow (I said with amazement), how come I never saw it yesterday?…
Addiction
Episode 27
chioma’s POV
**we entered the car,my mum sat down at the front seat while I sat down at the back together with miss Anita..
I was inside,feeling the AC inside the car like a village girl, I looked outside through the mirror and found out we are close to my school,gosh I wish we could just reverse,go back and come again because of this Ac(I thought),and we are here, I heard my mum said from the front seat as I got down and waved to everyone,see you after school(my mum said)..
as she was about giving me 200naira to use for lunch, why don’t you take this, mr tony said(holding a 500naira note) I quickly collected it and rejected my mum’s 200naira,is not every time you will be giving me 200(I said),leaving my mum’s mouth open as Mr tony and miss anita bursted with laughter…
assembly has just started as I joined them, we sang the national anthem and some other things until the principal announced a health doctor to teach us on some things we need to know on sexual health, I decided not to pay attention until I heard something that caught my attention, he said people who have sex without protection have high chance of getting STI or STD which includes HIV and AIDS so what you need to do is to make sure you get tested or you’re digging your own grave….
that when my heart started beating fast,could I have STD or STI? I had sex with emeka once without condom,because I don’t know who emeka might have slept with, I was been careless to let emeka have sex with me without condom…
we were almost done with assembly as the seniors were giving punishment to students who came late,they were asked to kneel down,
emeka’s POV
meanwhile i was late too for school because of what i did last night,a girl who stayed close to me and a very close friend invited me to her house to keep her company that her parent travelled and left her with her little sis at home so went around 7 at night to her house and met her having dinner with her sister, we talked for some while while her sis was focused on the TV,I tried to make her laugh which she did until our eyes met then I slid my hand underneath her skirt thinking she will react and get annoyed but she didn’t so I started rubbing her thighs and started fingering her as she moaned a little..
let go to my room she whispered to me,immediately i entered her room she took off her top and pushed me to bed,I fell like an idiot as she took off my belt And pulled down my trousers and stared giving me a blow job which took me to paradise,it became heated that she took off her skirt and underwear and inserted my d--k in her p---y while she was untop of me,I couldn’t take it anymore as I lay untop of her,spread her leg to f--k the life out of her when she said,do you have protection?, no I don’t but I promise to pull out before it enters, are you sure? (she asked ),trust me(I replied) then I inserted it massively ..then her door opened..
we quickly turned and saw her sister staring at us…..lemme forget what happened yesterday night jor(I thought)
as i entered the school and saw the headboy giving punishment to the Juniors i felt relief that i won’t be among, immediately the head boy (chike) saw me,he walked quickly to me..
emeka,pls can we talk(chike said),am listening(I replied) turning my face away and nodding my head,emeka pls don’t tell anybody what you saw concerning me and Isabella yesterday, look are you giving me punishment or what(I asked him),emeka pls I will do what ever you want don’t just tell anybody (he said pleadingly) you sure(I asked him),cross my heart…
Addiction
Episode 28
#continuation
Emeka’s POV
okay here’s was you will be doing for me(I said),holding him by the neck and shoulder like I want to tell a secret,number one everyday you must buy me lunch,better lunch ooo not those yeye purewater and buns, okay that not a problem (chike replied),that not all oo,see this one ooo(I said) what else again na(said chike irritably), you know what lemme go and sit down and think wella then I will update you but don’t forget to bring me lunch this afternoon ooo(I said and winked) and walked away leaving him…
assembly was over as every students marched to their class, I quickly rushed to the cafeteria to buy two egg rolls and coke as I munched on the way,it was supposed to be my lunch money but since I already got a free contract everyday to receive free food I decided to spend it,I ate and put the remaining in my bag to eat when I get to class…
I was still walking majestically to class as I bumped into somebody,oh am sorry (I apologized) as I turned to see who it was,lo and behold it was corper tayo who I f----d yesterday,good morning ma(I greeted with a huge grin),emeka how you doing (she asked with a smile), I tried to avoid her gaze to because I was shy of what happened yesterday as me been younger and her been older…
anyway am off to teach now,pls can you help me come mark some notes in my office when you’re free!,I can’t mark alone,okay no problem ma(I replied looking at her with a smirk),don’t forget oo(she said with a serious face) as she quickly walked to her class,I admired her as she was walking, today she didn’t put on her corper’s uniform today,she only wore a T-shirt and a tight mini skirt exposing her pant lines,I watched as her bum vibrated as she walks,my d--k was getting a bit hard as I watch her,chai this woman get format (I thought),instead of make she tell me directly say she wan f--k,she say make I come mark note, anyway when I get there I go mark note na,I swear today if I knack you ehh,you go beg for more..
then I turned to my class,I looked down at my trousers and saw my d--k pushing my trousers like horn,I looked around and saw two girls coming towards me I quickly bend down and pretend to be tying my shoe lace as they walked pass me,oh God why this thing dey rise now where I wan enter class(I asked myself) as I pressed it down with my fingers but it was painful so I decided to cartwalk as I covered my d--k with my laps…
I cartwalked as I neared my class, I heard a teacher already in class,I peeped and saw that it was the economic teacher who does nothing than to tell us story about his life till his period is over, he was my favorite teacher and also everybody likes him because he was the funniest of all teacher…
I had no choice as I catwalk inside the class with my erection the whole class turned to look at me including the teacher(Mr Friday),I felt like I should disappear this moment so I stood still for them not to notice,emeka why are you just coming to my class ?(he asked as he crossed his legs where he sat),sorry sir i..I..I was..anyway go to your seat(he interrupted me),thank you sir(I said) and turned to walk to my seat,I cartwalked again and started walking to my seat,I was feeling relieved that nobody saw me until I heard my name in bold letters EMEKA wait oo come fess,Mr Friday said as he stood up from his chair,I gently turned to look at him,why you walking like this(he asked) as he demonstrated the way I was walking (causing the whole class to laugh),nothing (I replied),come forward fess,(he said),i catwalked to the front again,and the whole class bursted into laughter again,BAD GUY”(somebody shouted at the back) i guess it was david…
are you sure it nothing emeka?,because the way you’re walking is like…. he has not finished his sentence as he bend down and separated my legs,instantly my d--k shoot out pushing my trousers, BLOOD OF HABAKKUK (Mr Friday shouted) as he ran back….
Addiction
Episode 29
#continuation
the whole class was filled with laughter while they were staring at emeka’s trouser,emeka what is that in your trouser?(Mr Friday asked as he couldn’t control his laughter),I was so ashamed that i did nothing than to smile…
MOFOO(David shouted at the back),okay class keep quiet and listen (Mr Friday shouted) but the noise continued, some girls kept staring at the inches of his d--k as they laughed harder, I said keep QUIET (he shouted the second time as he hit cane on the board) then there was a calm..
okay the thing is that,it a normal nothing for a guy to erect, maybe he was thinking about something before he started erecting (he explained), any guy who have never erected before here,go and check well, you’re a woman(and the class bursted to laughter again) anyway emeka go back to your seat(he said) ,by now the erection has reduced a little as I walked to my seat without even catwalking which made my d--k bounced up and down, a girl tying scarf sitting close looked at me while I was coming then she bursted into laughter while the class was quiet,the class all turned to look at her,soo deeper life you’re also laughing (Mr Friday said), better don’t Pray for that thing to catch you one on one…then the bell rang as his period was over…
the next period was free period so he brought out his textbook and started reading for everybody to jot down as he sat down facing the class…
chioma’s POV
while I was jotting down my notes, I cleaned my eyes that was filled with tears from the good laugh I had from emeka’s drama, after what just happened to emeka,i don’t have anything to do with him anymore,I have to stay away from him too after what I heard at assembly..
then the bell rang for break as everybody ran out to eat, I felt happy that I had enough money for lunch as I put my book in my bag and head out to the cafeteria, I was at the hallway when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned and saw mary Jane squeezing orange in her mouth,care for some she said (removing an orange from the nylon she was holding and handling them to me),no thanks am about to go and eat let go na(I said) as we entered the cafeteria, I bought jollof rice and moimoi with egg and meat and 2 plastic coke and I gave one to mary Jane as she bought for her own food…
emeka’s POV
I quickly put my book in my bag and took it Along with me as I headed to the library for my appointment with Isabella, I was on my way when I saw chike coming with my food, chike am little busy now can you take it to my class and put it under my desk I will come eat it when I come back, okay (he replied) as headed to my class, I waited till he was out of sight then i walked faster to the library, make I do this thing sharp sharp (I though)..
isabella”s POV
meanwhile Isabella was already waiting in the library for emeka..
i looked ready for emeka as i held a pack of condom in case emeka didn’t bring condom,where is this boy na,let do this thing and get out before anybody finds out,suddenly the door opened and emeka came in,he shut the door quietly as he came closer, so we are here now (he said ) are you ready for…as I placed a kiss to his mouth,let do this things fast I whispered as I dragged him to the back of the library that was covered with books,nobody can suspect there is anybody there,with aggressiveness I opened my shirt buttons and pulled down my skirt zip left with my bra and a G-string I wore,I layed on the floor as we shared our passionate kiss together then he took off his shirt and trousers together with his boxer, I quickly brought out a condom and handed it to him,what is this?(he said ), CD na,won’t we use protection?(I asked), are you scared of pregnancy?,look am not a kid in this, I can’t release inside you, I promise to pull out before it enters,I was so turned on and impatient as I was hungry for his d--k that I just responded “OKAY” just insert the f-----g thing in pls(I yelled), f--k,I yelled, as his huge fat d--k penetrated into my p---y,faster i whispered,as he increased his speed,dipping his whole inches deep down my p---y wall,I felt wet and about to c-m as squirted on his d--k…
chioma’s POV
I was almost done with my food as I glanced at emeka friends at the cafeteria where they were having lunch and I saw that emeka was not among them, then I remembered yesterday what I heard between emeka and Isabella where they should meet in the library…
am coming (I said to mj)as I dashed down the hall to the library,chioma wait(she said) as she stood up and ran after me, I was almost at the library door when I saw emeka and Isabella coming out of the library like nothing happened, they looked calm as they didn’t say a word to each other while they went their separate ways….
oh God why didn’t I remember on time na (I thought), I looked my back and saw mary Jane running towards me, so chioma what happened or what did you see between them (she asked) ,between who? (I asked innocently), emeka and isabella na,where we not together yesterday when we heard them discussing something about meeting here at break(she said),,,
anyway when I got here I saw both of then coming out of the library looking calm like nothing happened ,well maybe they came to the library to read or check something in the library (mary Jane said),I guess so, I replied, let go to the library and see what we can read (mj said) as we entered the library
#Addiction
Episode 30
#continuation
chioma’s POV
mj and I entered the library and selected one of the encyclopedia books and another book on world record breakers to read as we sat down to read..
chioma I hope you have finally stayed away from emeka?(mj asked), do we have anything going on before(I replied and also lied), why you now talking as if emeka and I are dating,no nah am not saying you guys are dating am just letting you know that you should be careful around him,wait oo mary Jane, I’ve noticed that you keep giving me advice to stay away from emeka,do you like him or hate him,or is anything going on between you two?(I asked her as I folded my arms),then her head dropped,mj what the problem?,I said as I got up from my seat and lifted her head up,IT A LONG STORY(she said),what happened?,pls tell me,trust me(as I begged her to speak)…
okay,emeka is my ex boyfriend I told you about that we just broke up,IT A LIE(I said in shock),this same emeka here that I know,yes the same emeka that you know(she replied, as she broke down in tears),I drew close to her and embraced her as she cried on my shoulder, she was on my shoulder for 1minutes until we heard the bell,let talk better after school (I said) as i jerked backward from the embrace, then we returned our books which we didn’t even open…
while we were sticking our books back in the shelves, my eyes glanced at something at the back of the library, I walked closer to it and saw a black G-string on the floor, Maryjane come ooo,is this not G-string(I asked),what it doing on the floor in the library? as she came close to me and bend to pick it up,STOP(I shouted) as I hit her arm,but which girl do you think will keep her G-string in the library (mj asked),let get out of here before somebody catch us….
Emeka’s POV
break was over but no teacher came to teach because it was Friday so the students moved around the school building and corridors, some visited their friends in other classes,some were reading for their exams and some were still eating at the cafeteria,while emeka had a mission he had to finish, immediately he finished eating the lunch chike bought for him,he drank his mineral and ate his remaining egg roll, NOW time to mark note(I said).as I dashed down the hall to miss tayo’s office…
I knocked on her door thrice,who is there?(she said softly),it me emeka(I replied) and there was a silence,It took her 10sec before her door swung open,come in(she said with a smile) then I entered and sat down on the chair front of her table,she poked her head outside her door,looked left and right before she came back inside and shut her door and twisted her key lock..
I thought you will not come(she said) as she sat down on her table beside me,no ma,why won’t I come (replied), when I know to mark note is important, well about that note, let leave that for another day(she said) as she shifted my collar,o..okay(I replied) as she began undressing herself in front of me,she took off her T-shirt left with her bra and unhook her bra as her stare at her twin warriors…
in no time I stood up and grabbed it to suck as she unbuttoned my shirt and pulled out my belt from my trouser,immediately the trouser dropped as I continued sucking her nipples,she let out a soft moan as I pulled down her skirt and balanced her on the table while I brought out my Dickson from it cage,I pulled out her panties as she brought out a gold circle from her locker and handed them to me….
I put on the CD and started banging her immediately while I squeeze her boobs,God God(she yelled)as she cried for pleasure)…
she raised her legs higher for easy penetration as she hit c----x,faster she cried,as I switched to gear 4 from gear 1…,I f----d her with all my strength till she couldn’t move anymore, her voice became faint as we rubbed our sweaty bodies together, as I increased to gear 5,then I removed my Dickson and trashed the waste in the bin basket,av not finished with this woman (I thought) as I brought out my middle finger and penetrated it into her p---y,CHRIST,Oh my God (she screamed), I made it faster till she c-m all over my arm, I continued till she couldn’t move anymore,only her lips were moving,MISSION ACCOMPLISHED(I said within me) as I put on my shirt and trousers,cleaned my face with my handkerchief then I opened the door and walked quickly down to hall to the restroom to clean up as I left miss tayo alone to clean the mess…
Episode 21
chioma’s POV
I got to my room,dropped my bag on the floor and crashed on the bed without taking off my uniform, I closed my eyes for a bit trying to replay what happened today,what could be going on between emeka and Isabella the principal’s daughter? (I thought), I must find out tomorrow what they are up to..
suddenly I heard a knock on my door,come in (I yelled),my mum came in with the apron still tied around her waist,you have not taken off your uniform chioma,my mum said as she sat down on the bed beside me,mummy am very tired just want to sleep now before reading my books(I replied),before you sleep come downstairs and eat your lunch before it gets cold,(she said) as she pecked my forehead before heading out..
I lazily got up and quickly showered then I put on a body hug pink shirt and a bum short revealing my thighs,then I head out and joined my mum in the kitchen,mum are we having a party?I asked as I saw lots of things she bought,well actually we are having a visitor this evening and I want you to be in your best behavior(she replied) with a smile on her face,hmm,this one that she’s smiling like this, I hope it not what am thinking (I thought,as I took my plate of rice she served for me and head straight to my bedroom to eat,make sure you return the plate ooo,my mum yelled..
I sat down on my reading table and started eating, I was almost done when I heard a tap on my window, I turned to look and saw emeka giving me a sign to open up,I rushed to open it,emeka what the hell are you doing here(I said in shock),immediately a soft kiss was placed on my lips,oh God not again(I thought) but I found a way to control the urge so I broke away from the kiss and gave him a slap, that not the answer to my question emeka..
can’t you see i missed you..,chioma I love you, that why I couldnt stand you been tortured today in class so I took the cane for you(he said as he held my hands while gazing directly into my eyes),oh about that thank you very much for what you did(I said),chioma I think I should make this official(he said as he knelt down), pls can you do me the honour of becoming my girlfriend?(he pleaded), I was speechless for a moment, then I thought, should I accept his proposal or not?, his caring, handsome and he satisfies me in bed, what else do I need from a guy that he don’t have?.. CHIOMA? he said (breaking me from my thought),what do you say?(he asked)
emeka i don’t think am ready for this now,(I said) as I sat down on my bed,ready for what?,(he said as he got up and sat down beside me..
am not ready to have a boyfriend now (I replied),common there nothing wrong with having a boyfriend chioma,you’re a grown girl, you know what it feels to have sex,talking about sex,how bout I show you some moves now lemme suck you dry now, my d--k is hard and I think you’re the right person that can calm it down for me(he said) as he uses his hands to massage my laps,emeka no this is wrong(I said as I slapped his arm) but he continued as he unhooked the button of my bum short and pulled it down..
okay lemme just enjoy this for the last time(I thought) as I fell on the bed and took off my shirt left with my bra,he climbed on top of me and began kissing my neck,oh yeeeh(I moaned) as he got my weak spot),he took off my bra and started by massaging my boobs…
Addiction
Episode 22
chioma’s POV
continued from look last episode
he took of my bra and threw it to the floor, I have to stop emeka from all this( I thought), I can’t just let him barge into my room and use me as his sex experiment anytime he fe..fe..feels..oh yeah,pls don’t stop(I whispered loudly) as emeka’s tongue was licking my nipples..
I felt like heaven on earth as emeka was busy licking my body from my neck down to my my boobs like someone who was starved sex for years,emeka quickly reached for his jeans and brought a gold circle from his pocket,
while waiting for him to insert the CD, I used it as an opportunity to finger myself in order not to be turned off..
he tore the pack with his teeth as his Dickson stood like a soldier saluting and waiting for order..
I swallowed my saliva as I saw his massive d--k,God does this guy’s d--k grows everyday?(I thought) then I felt something forcefully entered my p---y,oh God am about to c-m(I whispered loudly)…
chioma mum’s POV
this girl thinks she will just be in her room all day and leave me here,it will not work oo(as I looked for salt to add to the brand new soup am preparing for the visitors),oh the container is empty, lemme quickly send chioma to rush and buy(I said) as I walked out of the kitchen to chioma’s room, suddenly I heard a knock on the door,who is there?(I called),am coming ooo..
chioma’s POV
emeka that my mum’s voice, I said getting up(as emeka’s d--k came out of my p---y),see you tomorrow ( he said) as he picked his clothes and jeans and ran out through the window, I looked at myself and saw the mess I created on my bedsheet,my squirt was everywhere..
I quickly got up to get a clean rag from the kitchen and cleaned the mess then I put on my panties,bra and a,new clothes…
#Addiction
Episode 23-24
chioma’s POV
immediately i got dressed,I quickly slammed my door and rushed to meet my mother as she ushered the visitors in,em,meet my daughter chioma(she said,holding me by the shoulder), hello dear, how you doing? (a young man in his late 40’s said,stretching his arm for a handshake which I returned),am fine sir,I replied(faking a smile),I have heard so much about you,you seems like a very brilliant girl,pls I want you to don’t relent on your studies(he said), my mum was already in the kitchen trying to make sure she cooks the sweetest meal for the guest,by the way you can call me Mr Tony(he finally spoke),and you can call me miss Anita, said a young lady beside him in her 30’s also stretching her hand for a handshake,and he is my brother Tony,nice to meet you miss Anita(I said) returning her handshake…
chioma?,I heard my mother’s voice from the kitchen,I quickly ran to her in haste,biko help me quickly rush to that mallam down the road and buy me salt, okay I replied as I collected
the 50naira from her and walked out down the street,it 6:o’clock already so it getting a bit dark outside..
who could those visitors be?,never seen them before in my life, and why I mum treating them like one VIP?, I need to find out(still in my deep thought) then emeka came into my mind again,God I can’t believe emeka f----d me again, this nonsense have to stop,I think am getting really addicted to sex because of emeka,he came to my room not once not twice but thrice to f--k me,and I opened my legs for him like third mainland bridge, I was still thinking while I got to the mallam’s shop and bought the salt and started heading back home,i was 3 houses to my house when some group of boys blocked me and I almost froze to death,they surrounded me while they smack their lips looking at my body,chai omo see booby(one of the boys commented), I looked round to see if I could shout for help but no soul in sight…
pls what do you guys want?(I asked in fear as I was breathing hard),one of them standing at my back spanked my ass which made it vibrated, in fear I turned to look at him,what kind of rubbish is that( I shouted) eehen,you dey form ajebo abi(he replied, as he looked round) then somebody covered my mouth as he picked me up and they took me to an uncompleted building as I wiggled my legs in the air, then they covered my mouth with tape and tied my hands with rope to the wall…
so guys who go knack first?one them asked,in no time one of them pulled down my jeans and tore my panties exposing my p---y…
omo her p---y still dey wet ooo,e be like say e never tay where this girl f--k,anyway I go start first(said a guy in dread who might be their boss,as he pulled down his trousers…
meanwhile in chioma’s house, chioma mum was discussing with the visitors when she checked her watch and realized chioma has taken too long,
chioma mum’s POV
wait oo,I sent this girl to buy me something and till now she’s not here,it 6:30pm already,I hope she’s okay? calm down, am sure she’s on her way here(Mr tony said) as they continued on their discussion, uhm Anita pls can you excuse us for a minute(Mr Tony said) as he stood up from his seat and sat close to mine,okay how bout I go and check chioma?,miss Anita said as she head for the door…
chioma’s POV
I felt helpless, oh God pls help me(I prayed silently) but nobody could hear me around,so this is how I will be ganged raped by unknown guys(I thought) as tears poured down my eyes…
he separated my legs and was about inserting his huge d--k into me…
#Addiction
Episode 25
continued from last episode…
while tears poured down my cheeks,I shut my eyes and prayed a short silent prayer,”GOD PLEASE HAVE MERCY”,I could hear the remaining boys laughing and making dirty jokes about me…
oya start fast na,one of them yelled. as the guy in dread separated my legs and was about f-----g me,the tip of his d--k has already entered my p---y when suddenly we heard sirens blaring all over the atmosphere,mogbe” POLICE(they all yelled)which made all of them scattered to different directions,the guy on me ran and jump through the window and fell in a little hole which twisted his ankles, but he kept running with his bad leg…
then I opened my eyes and saw nobody in the room,suddenly the siren stopped as a boy in a hood holding an iPhone 6 came into the room,I couldn’t see his face clearly as he covered his face..
he quickly untied me and remove the tape from my mouth, are you okay?(he asked) as he took off his hood, oh my God this guy is cute,where is he from?’I was so carried away by his good looks, pink lips,curly hair like an afcast,will you quit staring at me and dress up and get out of here(he yelled), oh sorry I was wondering how did you find me here?(I asked)he didn’t even give me a reply as he ran out while I followed him,hey am asking you a question? (I shouted),will you just go and stop asking me silly questions (he said) as he mounted on a bicycle and rode off…
I stood their staring as he disappeared out of sight,is it wrong to ask him how he found me?, he didn’t even give me a chance to say thank you,and by the way where are the police that were blaring their siren just now? (looking around) then I saw my salt on the floor same spot where they grabbed me,I quickly picked it an ran for my dear life.. I was almost close to my house when I bumped into somebody who almost fell to the ground, chioma where were you? (the person said) I looked at the person and saw that it was miss Anita,we are looking all over for you, what happened? (she asked),I was almost raped by some men(I said in fear),raped? how? when? where?(she asked) pls let go inside (I said) as she held my shoulder while we got to our entrance,we entered and saw my mum and Mr tony laughing very hard but when they saw me their face changed,chioma what happened?,my mum asked as she rushed to me,I felt weak and cold to answer as a result of the stress I had today, first emeka f----d me and secondly I was almost raped in the cold outside..
what happened?,I heard my mum asking miss Anita when suddenly i blacked out….
I blinked my eyes little by little and saw myself in my room lying down with my mum and miss Anita sitting beside me,I turned to my mum and saw her in tears,thank God you’re awake (she muttered), I wanted to stand up but I felt weak to sit up,chioma did they rape you? (my mum asked), no mum(i replied weakly).. I was on my way home when some boys blocked me and surrounded me,before I could shout for help,they picked me up and carried me to an uncompleted building where they took off my clothes and tied me up,I was about to be raped when suddenly we heard siren which made them ran away and left me Alone in the building..
then a boy a bit older than me came i n, untied me and left mysteriously, he didn’t even let me say thank you..
and what about the police (my mum asked),I looked round but I never any sign of them(I replied), thank God you were not raped,it my fault I sent you look out late (she said) as she touched my forehead,you’re burning up,lemme get you some medicine(as she stood up to leave).
there was a knock at the door as Mr Tony came in with food on a tray,oh chioma you’re awake,how you feeling(he asked) as he dropped the tray beside me on my bed,am fine(I replied), thank you for your help (my mum said to him(rubbing his shoulder),I pretended not to notice, wait oo,is there something going on between my mum and Mr Tony? (I thought).lemme go bring the medicine instead, miss Anita said, as she head to the first aid box in the kitchen directed to her by my mum..
chioma there’s something I wanted to tell you(my mum said) as she held Mr Tony on his hands and showed me a ring on her finger,Mr tony and I are getting married(she said)..
#Addiction
Episode 26
WHAT?(I shouted) sitting up from my bed in shock, what do you mean you’re getting married mum?(I asked),look baby I know i should have told you at first but because I was scared of what you might say(she said) holding my arms..
we’ve known each other for over six months now,you know you always tell me how you wished you have a father who will be there for you day and night,pls I want you to accept him as your father…
chioma I love your mother with all my heart and soul(Mr tony said. as he sat down beside me), I promise to always be there for both of you..okay fine I accept for you to marry my mum,I interrupted him(making them grin excitedly as he rubbed my mum’s shoulder and we did a group hug,why we were still hugging, the door opened and miss Anita came in and saw us hugging, awwwn,you all look cute together (she said) as she brought out her phone…
you guys stay like that lemme take a picture,we all stood and smiled,say cheese (she yelled),CHEESE(we replied) and she took three pictures, okay chioma here is your drug(said miss Anita),Mr tony AKA my Dad collected it gave to me to drink,I will eat by myself (I said) as they all told me good night and left my room..
I started eating for like 5minutes then I washed my hands and drop my tray on the floor…
10:20pm
now am on the bed staring at my ceiling, deep in thought with lots of questions on my mind,will it be right if I accept emeka’s proposal?no I can’t,emeka is a beast who is trying to use me as his sex machine, this will be the last time he will touch me cause he almost tore my p---y apart with his rod,thank God I was able to flush his sperm that he released inside me,need to focus on my books now and stay away from sex,I was still in thought then I suddenly fell asleep…
it 6:0clock in the morning, I flicked my eyes open with a yawn as I dragged myself to the bathroom for a cold shower which took me 20minutes,then I cleaned myself with a towel and applied some cream on my body and little lip gloss,brushed my hair before wearing my uniforms..
I quickly did my maths assignment which was easy to me then I heard a knock on my door,come in(I yelled)and my dad(Mr tony) head popped out of my door (with a smile),chioma are you ready (he asked),yes I am just want to pack up all my books (I replied)okay pls hurry lemme drive you to school before going to work..
drive?,wait do you have a car?(I asked)..yes na,didn’t you see it outside?(he asked too),okay am done am coming(I said excitedly) as he heads and closes the door,wow this is so cool,I can’t believe he has a car, I said(jumping up and running out)…
I met miss Anita serving breakfast to everybody,wow this is like a dream come true to me, I hope this is real (I thought) as I sat down to eat,good morning miss Anita,morning chioma(she replied) ,how was your night?,fine(I replied) as I was eating my breakfast then my mum came in,chioma how do you feel now (she asked)..I feel good pararararara(I replied) causing all of them to laugh..
we were all done eating then we head out and I saw a brand new shiny range Rover packed outside, wow (I said with amazement), how come I never saw it yesterday?…
Addiction
Episode 27
chioma’s POV
**we entered the car,my mum sat down at the front seat while I sat down at the back together with miss Anita..
I was inside,feeling the AC inside the car like a village girl, I looked outside through the mirror and found out we are close to my school,gosh I wish we could just reverse,go back and come again because of this Ac(I thought),and we are here, I heard my mum said from the front seat as I got down and waved to everyone,see you after school(my mum said)..
as she was about giving me 200naira to use for lunch, why don’t you take this, mr tony said(holding a 500naira note) I quickly collected it and rejected my mum’s 200naira,is not every time you will be giving me 200(I said),leaving my mum’s mouth open as Mr tony and miss anita bursted with laughter…
assembly has just started as I joined them, we sang the national anthem and some other things until the principal announced a health doctor to teach us on some things we need to know on sexual health, I decided not to pay attention until I heard something that caught my attention, he said people who have sex without protection have high chance of getting STI or STD which includes HIV and AIDS so what you need to do is to make sure you get tested or you’re digging your own grave….
that when my heart started beating fast,could I have STD or STI? I had sex with emeka once without condom,because I don’t know who emeka might have slept with, I was been careless to let emeka have sex with me without condom…
we were almost done with assembly as the seniors were giving punishment to students who came late,they were asked to kneel down,
emeka’s POV
meanwhile i was late too for school because of what i did last night,a girl who stayed close to me and a very close friend invited me to her house to keep her company that her parent travelled and left her with her little sis at home so went around 7 at night to her house and met her having dinner with her sister, we talked for some while while her sis was focused on the TV,I tried to make her laugh which she did until our eyes met then I slid my hand underneath her skirt thinking she will react and get annoyed but she didn’t so I started rubbing her thighs and started fingering her as she moaned a little..
let go to my room she whispered to me,immediately i entered her room she took off her top and pushed me to bed,I fell like an idiot as she took off my belt And pulled down my trousers and stared giving me a blow job which took me to paradise,it became heated that she took off her skirt and underwear and inserted my d--k in her p---y while she was untop of me,I couldn’t take it anymore as I lay untop of her,spread her leg to f--k the life out of her when she said,do you have protection?, no I don’t but I promise to pull out before it enters, are you sure? (she asked ),trust me(I replied) then I inserted it massively ..then her door opened..
we quickly turned and saw her sister staring at us…..lemme forget what happened yesterday night jor(I thought)
as i entered the school and saw the headboy giving punishment to the Juniors i felt relief that i won’t be among, immediately the head boy (chike) saw me,he walked quickly to me..
emeka,pls can we talk(chike said),am listening(I replied) turning my face away and nodding my head,emeka pls don’t tell anybody what you saw concerning me and Isabella yesterday, look are you giving me punishment or what(I asked him),emeka pls I will do what ever you want don’t just tell anybody (he said pleadingly) you sure(I asked him),cross my heart…
Addiction
Episode 28
#continuation
Emeka’s POV
okay here’s was you will be doing for me(I said),holding him by the neck and shoulder like I want to tell a secret,number one everyday you must buy me lunch,better lunch ooo not those yeye purewater and buns, okay that not a problem (chike replied),that not all oo,see this one ooo(I said) what else again na(said chike irritably), you know what lemme go and sit down and think wella then I will update you but don’t forget to bring me lunch this afternoon ooo(I said and winked) and walked away leaving him…
assembly was over as every students marched to their class, I quickly rushed to the cafeteria to buy two egg rolls and coke as I munched on the way,it was supposed to be my lunch money but since I already got a free contract everyday to receive free food I decided to spend it,I ate and put the remaining in my bag to eat when I get to class…
I was still walking majestically to class as I bumped into somebody,oh am sorry (I apologized) as I turned to see who it was,lo and behold it was corper tayo who I f----d yesterday,good morning ma(I greeted with a huge grin),emeka how you doing (she asked with a smile), I tried to avoid her gaze to because I was shy of what happened yesterday as me been younger and her been older…
anyway am off to teach now,pls can you help me come mark some notes in my office when you’re free!,I can’t mark alone,okay no problem ma(I replied looking at her with a smirk),don’t forget oo(she said with a serious face) as she quickly walked to her class,I admired her as she was walking, today she didn’t put on her corper’s uniform today,she only wore a T-shirt and a tight mini skirt exposing her pant lines,I watched as her bum vibrated as she walks,my d--k was getting a bit hard as I watch her,chai this woman get format (I thought),instead of make she tell me directly say she wan f--k,she say make I come mark note, anyway when I get there I go mark note na,I swear today if I knack you ehh,you go beg for more..
then I turned to my class,I looked down at my trousers and saw my d--k pushing my trousers like horn,I looked around and saw two girls coming towards me I quickly bend down and pretend to be tying my shoe lace as they walked pass me,oh God why this thing dey rise now where I wan enter class(I asked myself) as I pressed it down with my fingers but it was painful so I decided to cartwalk as I covered my d--k with my laps…
I cartwalked as I neared my class, I heard a teacher already in class,I peeped and saw that it was the economic teacher who does nothing than to tell us story about his life till his period is over, he was my favorite teacher and also everybody likes him because he was the funniest of all teacher…
I had no choice as I catwalk inside the class with my erection the whole class turned to look at me including the teacher(Mr Friday),I felt like I should disappear this moment so I stood still for them not to notice,emeka why are you just coming to my class ?(he asked as he crossed his legs where he sat),sorry sir i..I..I was..anyway go to your seat(he interrupted me),thank you sir(I said) and turned to walk to my seat,I cartwalked again and started walking to my seat,I was feeling relieved that nobody saw me until I heard my name in bold letters EMEKA wait oo come fess,Mr Friday said as he stood up from his chair,I gently turned to look at him,why you walking like this(he asked) as he demonstrated the way I was walking (causing the whole class to laugh),nothing (I replied),come forward fess,(he said),i catwalked to the front again,and the whole class bursted into laughter again,BAD GUY”(somebody shouted at the back) i guess it was david…
are you sure it nothing emeka?,because the way you’re walking is like…. he has not finished his sentence as he bend down and separated my legs,instantly my d--k shoot out pushing my trousers, BLOOD OF HABAKKUK (Mr Friday shouted) as he ran back….
Addiction
Episode 29
#continuation
the whole class was filled with laughter while they were staring at emeka’s trouser,emeka what is that in your trouser?(Mr Friday asked as he couldn’t control his laughter),I was so ashamed that i did nothing than to smile…
MOFOO(David shouted at the back),okay class keep quiet and listen (Mr Friday shouted) but the noise continued, some girls kept staring at the inches of his d--k as they laughed harder, I said keep QUIET (he shouted the second time as he hit cane on the board) then there was a calm..
okay the thing is that,it a normal nothing for a guy to erect, maybe he was thinking about something before he started erecting (he explained), any guy who have never erected before here,go and check well, you’re a woman(and the class bursted to laughter again) anyway emeka go back to your seat(he said) ,by now the erection has reduced a little as I walked to my seat without even catwalking which made my d--k bounced up and down, a girl tying scarf sitting close looked at me while I was coming then she bursted into laughter while the class was quiet,the class all turned to look at her,soo deeper life you’re also laughing (Mr Friday said), better don’t Pray for that thing to catch you one on one…then the bell rang as his period was over…
the next period was free period so he brought out his textbook and started reading for everybody to jot down as he sat down facing the class…
chioma’s POV
while I was jotting down my notes, I cleaned my eyes that was filled with tears from the good laugh I had from emeka’s drama, after what just happened to emeka,i don’t have anything to do with him anymore,I have to stay away from him too after what I heard at assembly..
then the bell rang for break as everybody ran out to eat, I felt happy that I had enough money for lunch as I put my book in my bag and head out to the cafeteria, I was at the hallway when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned and saw mary Jane squeezing orange in her mouth,care for some she said (removing an orange from the nylon she was holding and handling them to me),no thanks am about to go and eat let go na(I said) as we entered the cafeteria, I bought jollof rice and moimoi with egg and meat and 2 plastic coke and I gave one to mary Jane as she bought for her own food…
emeka’s POV
I quickly put my book in my bag and took it Along with me as I headed to the library for my appointment with Isabella, I was on my way when I saw chike coming with my food, chike am little busy now can you take it to my class and put it under my desk I will come eat it when I come back, okay (he replied) as headed to my class, I waited till he was out of sight then i walked faster to the library, make I do this thing sharp sharp (I though)..
isabella”s POV
meanwhile Isabella was already waiting in the library for emeka..
i looked ready for emeka as i held a pack of condom in case emeka didn’t bring condom,where is this boy na,let do this thing and get out before anybody finds out,suddenly the door opened and emeka came in,he shut the door quietly as he came closer, so we are here now (he said ) are you ready for…as I placed a kiss to his mouth,let do this things fast I whispered as I dragged him to the back of the library that was covered with books,nobody can suspect there is anybody there,with aggressiveness I opened my shirt buttons and pulled down my skirt zip left with my bra and a G-string I wore,I layed on the floor as we shared our passionate kiss together then he took off his shirt and trousers together with his boxer, I quickly brought out a condom and handed it to him,what is this?(he said ), CD na,won’t we use protection?(I asked), are you scared of pregnancy?,look am not a kid in this, I can’t release inside you, I promise to pull out before it enters,I was so turned on and impatient as I was hungry for his d--k that I just responded “OKAY” just insert the f-----g thing in pls(I yelled), f--k,I yelled, as his huge fat d--k penetrated into my p---y,faster i whispered,as he increased his speed,dipping his whole inches deep down my p---y wall,I felt wet and about to c-m as squirted on his d--k…
chioma’s POV
I was almost done with my food as I glanced at emeka friends at the cafeteria where they were having lunch and I saw that emeka was not among them, then I remembered yesterday what I heard between emeka and Isabella where they should meet in the library…
am coming (I said to mj)as I dashed down the hall to the library,chioma wait(she said) as she stood up and ran after me, I was almost at the library door when I saw emeka and Isabella coming out of the library like nothing happened, they looked calm as they didn’t say a word to each other while they went their separate ways….
oh God why didn’t I remember on time na (I thought), I looked my back and saw mary Jane running towards me, so chioma what happened or what did you see between them (she asked) ,between who? (I asked innocently), emeka and isabella na,where we not together yesterday when we heard them discussing something about meeting here at break(she said),,,
anyway when I got here I saw both of then coming out of the library looking calm like nothing happened ,well maybe they came to the library to read or check something in the library (mary Jane said),I guess so, I replied, let go to the library and see what we can read (mj said) as we entered the library
#Addiction
Episode 30
#continuation
chioma’s POV
mj and I entered the library and selected one of the encyclopedia books and another book on world record breakers to read as we sat down to read..
chioma I hope you have finally stayed away from emeka?(mj asked), do we have anything going on before(I replied and also lied), why you now talking as if emeka and I are dating,no nah am not saying you guys are dating am just letting you know that you should be careful around him,wait oo mary Jane, I’ve noticed that you keep giving me advice to stay away from emeka,do you like him or hate him,or is anything going on between you two?(I asked her as I folded my arms),then her head dropped,mj what the problem?,I said as I got up from my seat and lifted her head up,IT A LONG STORY(she said),what happened?,pls tell me,trust me(as I begged her to speak)…
okay,emeka is my ex boyfriend I told you about that we just broke up,IT A LIE(I said in shock),this same emeka here that I know,yes the same emeka that you know(she replied, as she broke down in tears),I drew close to her and embraced her as she cried on my shoulder, she was on my shoulder for 1minutes until we heard the bell,let talk better after school (I said) as i jerked backward from the embrace, then we returned our books which we didn’t even open…
while we were sticking our books back in the shelves, my eyes glanced at something at the back of the library, I walked closer to it and saw a black G-string on the floor, Maryjane come ooo,is this not G-string(I asked),what it doing on the floor in the library? as she came close to me and bend to pick it up,STOP(I shouted) as I hit her arm,but which girl do you think will keep her G-string in the library (mj asked),let get out of here before somebody catch us….
Emeka’s POV
break was over but no teacher came to teach because it was Friday so the students moved around the school building and corridors, some visited their friends in other classes,some were reading for their exams and some were still eating at the cafeteria,while emeka had a mission he had to finish, immediately he finished eating the lunch chike bought for him,he drank his mineral and ate his remaining egg roll, NOW time to mark note(I said).as I dashed down the hall to miss tayo’s office…
I knocked on her door thrice,who is there?(she said softly),it me emeka(I replied) and there was a silence,It took her 10sec before her door swung open,come in(she said with a smile) then I entered and sat down on the chair front of her table,she poked her head outside her door,looked left and right before she came back inside and shut her door and twisted her key lock..
I thought you will not come(she said) as she sat down on her table beside me,no ma,why won’t I come (replied), when I know to mark note is important, well about that note, let leave that for another day(she said) as she shifted my collar,o..okay(I replied) as she began undressing herself in front of me,she took off her T-shirt left with her bra and unhook her bra as her stare at her twin warriors…
in no time I stood up and grabbed it to suck as she unbuttoned my shirt and pulled out my belt from my trouser,immediately the trouser dropped as I continued sucking her nipples,she let out a soft moan as I pulled down her skirt and balanced her on the table while I brought out my Dickson from it cage,I pulled out her panties as she brought out a gold circle from her locker and handed them to me….
I put on the CD and started banging her immediately while I squeeze her boobs,God God(she yelled)as she cried for pleasure)…
she raised her legs higher for easy penetration as she hit c----x,faster she cried,as I switched to gear 4 from gear 1…,I f----d her with all my strength till she couldn’t move anymore, her voice became faint as we rubbed our sweaty bodies together, as I increased to gear 5,then I removed my Dickson and trashed the waste in the bin basket,av not finished with this woman (I thought) as I brought out my middle finger and penetrated it into her p---y,CHRIST,Oh my God (she screamed), I made it faster till she c-m all over my arm, I continued till she couldn’t move anymore,only her lips were moving,MISSION ACCOMPLISHED(I said within me) as I put on my shirt and trousers,cleaned my face with my handkerchief then I opened the door and walked quickly down to hall to the restroom to clean up as I left miss tayo alone to clean the mess…






