Addiction EP 11-20



#Addiction
Episode 11
immediately chioma pulled down her jeans and shifted her panties to the left,with one finger,she slowly begin to rub her c------s with her eyes shut,meditating on the pleasure she was receiving. she added another finger and increased the gear of her finger inserting and used one hand in massaging her boobs,oh God, am going to c-m she whispered loudly as she started moaning.
chioma’s mum was done cooking and was on her way to call chioma to eat when she heard a knock on the door, am coming she yelled, and turned back to the door,opened it and saw emeka’s sister (oyinye) with a worried look on her face. good evening ma she said kneeling down,how are you my daughter?, hope there’s nothing wrong? she asked with a puzzled face,pls ma I was told emeka came to your house, so I came to check if he’s still here,oyinye asked,emeka,he had left for long over 3 hours ago,is he not home?,she asked, if he’s home I won’t be here na(oyinye said with frustration), then her phone started ringing, she checked who was calling,it was emeka so she quickly picked.
emeka where in the world are you na, we’ve been searching all over for you,oyinye yelled,relax hanty,i just got home so be coming back sharp sharp osiso(emeka said sarcastically),because of your stupid waka waka,you let me trek all over the street like mad person abi,may thunder fire that your mouth there(oyinye yelled and hung up).
then she realized she had been keeping chioma’s mum waiting for long,oh am very sorry ma,that was emeka,he just called to tell me he just got home(oyinye said and turned to leave),good night ma,and help me greet chioma(oyinye said),okay good night my regards to your parents chioma’s mum said and slams the door behind her..
she branched to the kitchen to take water and bring to the table when she saw something on the kitchen counter, a tablet with postinol written on it..
chioma’s POV
I had fingered and fingered my p---y till it was all swollen and I was at the point of hitting c----x,I finger f----d myself and spread my legs wider,I became very excited that I took my whole jeans off,took off my panties and dipped my three fingers in my pumped p---y,oh how I wish emeka can suck my p---y right now she said out loud.
so I continued, and voila,I squirted all over my bed,my hands was filled with thick c-m which poured out nonstop,oh f--k,chioma yelled as she rubbed her c------s with great energy.
she was about pouring another shower of squirt when her bedroom door opened….


Addiction
Episode 12
as soon as as chioma saw the movement of her door, she quickly dived and covered herself with her bedsheets for her mum not to see the mess she created.
chioma’s mum’s POV
lucky enough chioma’s mum never came inside her room fully,she stood by the door way and looked at her with puzzled face,why you covering yourself chioma?,are you feeling cold?, no I just had my bath and am about dressing up when you barged into my room without knocking, chioma said confidently.
oh,so that why you covered yourself, what are you trying to hide that av not seen, she said laughing,anyway let me give you privacy to dress up, and biko hurry up before the food gets cold she said and closed the door behind me.
chioma’s mum’s POV
I got to the dinning table and brought out the posinol pack from my gown pocket to take a look at it one more time,what could chioma be doing with this,no I don’t think she can do such a thing,I trust her with my life, she’s always decent and God fearing,(I thought) as I started eating the semovita and egusi soup I prepare together with some boiled turkeys…
chioma’s POV
I quickly unwrapped myself from the bedsheets,by now the cums I released were little dry so I cleaned the little I can,put back my undies on, wore my jeans and quickly went to my bathroom to wash my hands, you can’t expect me to eat swallow with the same fingers I used in fingering myself, that gross(I thought) as I arranged myself and got out,I noticed my mum staring at my face as I sat down beside her,but I ignored her and focused on my food, i quickly washed my hands and started eating.
we were having a silent dinner for like ten minutes when my mum finally spoke,chioma where did you get this?, she asked,lifting what she was holding to my face,I lifted my head and saw the postinol pack on my mother’s hand,oh f--k,how can I be this careless,I though I took it along with me,chioma am talking to you she said with her manly voice,breaking me from my thought.
I need to think of something to say ooo,suddenly a lie struck me,oh mum,our biology teacher gave us an assignment so i got this pack from a pharmacy to check some stuffs for the assignment,what kind of assignment (she asked) putting a huge mold of swallow in her mouth, just about prevention, so wanted to know more,she saw that she was convinced enough and said, oh well that nice, keep it up dear,and I promise you when you study hard have good grades,I promise to buy you a new phone(she said smiling).
oh really, I asked her,thank you mum,I promise to make you proud.
we talked and talked till we finished eating, I pack the plates to the kitchen and went to the living room to join my mum watching Dove tv,a Christan channel on gotv, u need to go to bed chioma,tomorrow is school she said, (looking at me).
okay good night mum, I said and dashed to my room, good night she replied as I slammed the door behind me, i switched on my room light and saw emeka sitting on my bed smiling…



#Addiction
Episode 13
chioma’s POV
immediately I switched on my room light and saw emeka,I was about screaming with fear when emeka quickly ran to me and covered my mouth with his palms,shhh,be quiet,it me emeka(he whispered),then he removed his palm after av calmed down, emeka how did you get in here? I asked in surprise,look he said,pointing at my window,your window was open so I came in through your window,he said and sat down on my bed again feeling the soft mattress with his hands,wow your bed looks very bouncy(he commented),okay emeka tell me what do you want again?,I questioned him(folding my arms),you told me you will never set your foot here again and here you are in my room came in as a thief,oh chioma pls,stop calling me a thief,emeka said,i came because i wanted to tell you something important, emeka explained.
i mean if you wanted to see me,why didn’t you use the door as reasonable people do I said getting a bit annoyed,okay why I came was about what happened this afternoon,when I got home i couldn’t stop thinking about you chioma(he said, holding my hands where I was standing),can we do this one more time?, he asked.
what?(I chuckled),are you high or what, I lost almost all my energy from what we did this afternoon and now you’re asking for another round?, I asked him,pls I have to wake up early tomorrow for school so pls you have to le…,and I was interrupted by what emeka was doing at my very eyes..
Emeka’s POV
as she was talking, I have to look for a way to make her stop talking so thought of a way,I pulled down the zip of my trousers and brought out my d**k for her to see.
emeka what are you doing?, she asked in shock as her eyes were focused on my d**k,I begin to massage it in front of her, chioma pls I need you now, I said in a seductive voice, come suck my d**k and I promise you will enjoy it,I pulled my whole trouser and boxers down.
emeka pls don’t let me do this she said, you have to leave now,common chioma,it just 5minutes and I promise am done,I saw her gulped saliva down her throat where she stood, I guess you’re shy,I said as I went to her where she stood like an idiot,I started by kissing her neck which made her moan a little,I put my hands inside her shirt up to her boobs as I massaged them slowly..
chioma’s POV
as he begins to squeeze my boobs,I felt my juice developing underneath,oh God emeka,you’re going to make me do this,I said defenselessly as he carried me and placed me on the bed and quickly dived to take off all my clothes,emeka wait I stopped him,do you have protection this time?,I asked sitting up,sure,you know I wasn’t prepared when we did it the last time,he said as he dipped his hand into his pocket and brought out the CD, inserted it to his Dickson and started by taking of my jeans,it was a little struggle taking it off because it was a very tight skinny jeans but in no time emeka pulled it off.
then he took off my shirt and my undies and quickly inserted his Dickson into the valley of pleasure, yeee,I yelled as his huge rod forced it way into my tiny hole, I held his back tight with my hand and raised my legs high for easy penetrating.
he was still f**king me hard like his life depended on it,aaaah,pls don’t stop I moaned,why he was f-----g me,he was licking my nipples gently,I felt like heaven on earth,I never wanted him to stop,oh God am about to c-m,I whispered loudly,he finally removed his Dickson from my p---y as he separated my legs and started sucking my p***y like lollypop, the sweetness made me shake my legs about to released a flood of squirt, but he never stopped, he s----d me like a professional,and WOOSH,I released everything on his face but he continued which made me almost lost my mind.
I felt weak and tired already but emeka continued like somebody who had taking drugs,I lost my strength as emeka took his Dickson to my p---y and started f**king real hard again,he grinded me then he discovered that I wasn’t moving anymore then he stopped and rolled over to my side,we were soaked in sweat as I was panting hard like a gorriler,i couldn’t get up cause my p---y was on fire and am d--n weak,I saw emeka got up like somebody who hasn’t done a thing,he picked his trouser and boxer from the floor and wore them and gave me a peck,good night (he said) and went back through the window and jumped out.
I was still lying on the bed like a paralyzed person, staring at the ceiling, then I dozed off without putting my clothes on, I was starked naked on the bed as I fell into a deep sleep…

#Addiction
Episode 14
Thursday morning
now it 7:oclock, chioma’s mum was done getting dressed so she cooked some noodles for her and chioma to eat for breakfast when she realized chioma is not out yet.
chioma mum’s POV
does this girl realize it 7:o’clock already, why is she not here? I said loudly,she’s supposed to get to school before 7:30(I said),chioma do you want to spend the whole day dressing up?,I shouted. no reply,chioma do you hear me?,I yelled once more,no reply. wait oo,is this girl deaf or what, I said angrily.
the noodles was ready with some eggs so I served them on the table for chioma and i,immediately I served the food on the table, I stormed down the hall to chioma’s room,in order not to meet her undressed I knocked and called her name one more time,chioma?,I said knocking thrice on her door,no reply.
out of fear and curiosity I pushed the door open and saw chioma on the bed sleeping with her clothes off,completely naked.
“chineke”,I whispered. this girl is still sleeping by this time I said loudly for her to hear my voice and wake up but she didn’t move a muscle, she turned with her ass facing up trying to enjoy the sleep the more, with anger I spanked her on her ass,chioma wake up, I shouted hitting her double times on her ass,she flunked her eyes open immediately but not fully awake, with my strength I spanked her double times again and she jerked up looking at me like she saw a ghost.
oh God am late for school,chioma yelled,why are you naked on the bed by this time when you’re supposed to be dressed up ready for school ? I asked her(with my eyes looking at her head to toes)
chioma’s POV
mum I already woke up by 6:o’clock,i took off my clothes and was heading to the shower but I fell asleep again(I lied),but you never wake up this late before,only on Saturdays,how come you’re still snoring by this time? my mum said, because I was reading last night then I slept late (I lied again),do you realize it 7:30am already she said pointing at my wall clock, I give you ten minutes to dress up now, my mum said angrily and stormed out slamming the door behind her,God pls forgive me for all this my corny lies I said as I stormed to the shower.
I took time to wash my p---y well in order for it not to stink from what emeka poured inside yesterday, immediately am done bathing myself, which took me about 5minutes,I dashed out of the bathroom, cleaned myself with a towel and brought out a clean underwear to put on, I cupped in my bra which I found on the floor where emeka tossed it last night, I picked my panties which emeka threw on the floor before giving me a wild f--k last night, I took it and dropped it in a bucket in my bathroom, I quickly picked my uniform where I hanged it yesterday, it just a skirt and a shirt which was little easy to wear so I put on my skirt and put on my shirt.
while I was fixing my shirt buttons I arranged my scattered books from my table and put them in my bag then I dashed out and slammed the door behind me without remembering to cream myself, this door will spoil one day from too much slamming, I said as I ran to where my mum was waiting impatiently, sorry mum,I said faking a smile,now listen young woman,she said pointing at me, let this be the last time you will make me go to work late,do you here me? she said and handed me 200naira for lunch in school… you have your own spare key so lock the door by yourself and take 100naira for bike because you’re late,she said as she handed me the money and went out..
I checked the wall clock in the living room, it was 8:o’clock already, by now they should be done with assembly I muttered as I ate the noodles on the table..
this was all emeka’s fault,I thought, what am I turning into?,a b---h?, if not for the pornographic video I saw on his phone all this wouldn’t have happened, now I lost my virginity,while still in my thought I glanced at the time and saw 8:10,f--k what am I still doing at home,as I finished my noodles and trashed the plate on the sink and ran out(closing the door with my spare key), immediately i was outside my gate,a bike man passed okada I shouted as he halted to a stop,DHS I said as I mounted on the bike, he understood the meaning which was Dedayo high school,it was the most popular private school in that vicinity….





#Addiction
Episode 15
chioma’s POV
by the time I got to school,it was almost 8:30am,the bike stopped me front of the school which brought shiver down my spine.
I gave him 50naira and collected my change, I got to the entrance and knocked on the gate, the security man peeped before opening the gate for me,good morning sir,I greeted him. why you coming to school by this time? he asked with his finger on his wrist, I wasn’t feeling fine sir,but decided to force myself to school,I replied him with a face of pity. eeya sorry oo,but you should have stayed at home na,he said letting me in and closing the gate behind me..
first period has started but no teachers in all classes because the principal called all the teachers for a brief meeting in his office which made the school a little bit noisy from different classes…
are you sure you can walk up to your class? the security man asked me, with his hands on my shoulder,why not I replied, looking at him irritably,I quickly ran up the stairs to avoid more questions from him,that how he will be using style to touch female students pretending he’s pitying us,I said and hissed.
it was a three storey building,my class(ss2b) was on the second floor as I walked all the way to class.
back in class emeka was having a chat with his friends who seats beside him..
guy I no tell you?, he said to his seat mate(David) which drew the attention of his other friends, wetin happen?David replied. o boy I don knack chioma yesterday oo,he whispered in order not to make others hear, guy abeg na morning we dey,no lie this early morning (David replied), dave I serious, if I lie make I die,okay you see her for assembly today? you see her for class now? emeka explained, okay make I burst your brain,he said as he brought out his phone and earpiece and played an audio clip he saved on his phone, it was the conversation he had with chioma last night down to where they had sex,all chioma’s moaning sounds could be heard and her screaming for sexual pleasure.
yeee,guy you too much,one of emeka’s friend said(slapping him on the back), as they continue listening to the audio,this girl wey dey form holy holy so you don tear that place(David said with a smirk), funny enough the girl na virgin ooo,emeka said,if you see as the p---y tight ehh,na two round I knack am,emeka said with a grin. I want make you do me something guys,emeka said, as he collected his phone from them, and drew closer, i wan f--k her today for sick bay when the nurse no dey,so I want make Una help me video am secretly,emeka said,with seriousness on his face.
you don discuss with her? one of them asked,that one no be wahala na,I know her weak spot,just do as..but he stopped talking as chioma walked into the class, she don come David whispered (pinching emeka on his arm)..
nobody noticed her because they were too busy making noise and chatting,she walked to her seat and sat down, chioma what happened na?her seat mate (mary Jane)asked, chioma opened her mouth and was about to reply when the math teacher walked in and the whole students composed themselves to their various seats in order not to fall victim of the fat cane he brings to class every time..


#Addiction
Episode 16
continued from last episode…
immediately the teacher walked in,everybody ran to their various seats,his name was Mr dotun but the students call him Michael Jackson because of his trousers never reached his ankles, they were all jump off….
soo because we were having a meeting, you guys have turned this class to market place abi(he said.pointing his cane at them),and if I call you out to solve ordinary LCM you will be sweating like goat,you just came to school and be wasting your parents money when some of you supposed to be learning mechanic. which made the whole class bursted in laughter..
he went to the board and wrote down the topic: quadratic equation,bring out your text books everyone he said (picking up his cane where he dropped it),nobody dares to forget his/her maths text books if not they should get ready for the flogging of their life,while everybody brought out their book chioma couldn’t find her book in her bag, oh God am dead (she whispered), chioma what is it?, MJ(her seat mate asked in whisper),I think I forgot my book at home while I was rushing this mor…chioma stand up,Mr dotun shouted from where he stood as everyone turned to her direction,why are you talking?, sir I think I forgot my t..text b..b.book at home (she stammered),what?,come out here, I will use you as a scape goat (Mr dotun shouted),chioma walked shakily to the front of the class with her heart beating fast,she had never been beating before in her life,now she was about to fall victim of his cane..
meanwhile emeka was watching her as she walked to the front.
Emeka’s POV
omo if this man flog this girl e go spoil my paro this afternoon ooo,wetin I fit do now oo, shey make I chop cane for her ni..
as chioma got to the front,lie down flat (mr dotun ordered her), excuse me sir(emeka said,raising his hand),everyone turned to face him including chioma,yes what is it emeka?,sir pls I was the one that borrowed chioma’s text book and I forgot it at home,pls pardon her (emeka said),chioma stared at him with shock,when did I borrow him my book? chioma thought, or is he high or what…
well in that case chioma go and sit down,you come and replace her(Mr dotun said while straightening his cane),chioma looked at emeka as she walked to her seat,emeka gave her a wink and she understood,no be just cane?,I go chop am dust am comot(emeka thought as he walked majestically to the front and lay down),he has not finished lying down when he received powerful stroke on his back, “JESUS”,emeka shouted as he quickly stood up(scratching his back),lie down goat,Mr dotun said(hitting emeka’s head with his cane),emeka laid down and another powerful stroke landed on his back (touching his ear),God,emeka shouted (as he ran out of the class) causing others to laugh,just kneel down outside there till the class is over,Mr dotun said..
but why will emeka take cane for me?(chioma thought). okay class let continue with today’s teaching, chioma you can share with Mary Jane (Mr dotun said as he wrote down some equations to solve,while he was teaching them emeka was still scratching his back outside the class while kneeling down,he taught them for two periods till they heard the bell for break,he gave them assignment to submit in his next class, If they born you well don’t do your assignment (Mr dotun said as be packed his bag,picked up his cane and marched out of the class..
chioma this one that emeka chop cane for you I hope there is nothing going on between you two?(mary Jane asked),even me seff am surprised,thank God I did not even chop his cane(chioma said as she puts her book in her bag). maybe he likes you oo(MJ said,winking at her),let go and eat(chioma said(changing the topic) as she stood up..
immediately Mr dotun stepped out of the class,he ordered emeka to follow him to his office where he was told to pick pin..
guy emeka don f--k up oo,David(emeka’s friend said),why he go take punishment because of that girl na,upon the plan wey we get this afternoon,abeg make we go chop jare,another guy replied as they bounced out of the class..
while in Mr dotun’s office,they had switched off the school generator which made his office stuffy,Mr dotun brought out his big cooler of food and starting eating while emeka was sweating profusely with his legs shaking, emeka take this 100naira go and buy me soft drink(Mr dotun said as he dropped the money on his table and continued with his food..
emeka slowly got up,picked the money and stormed out..
Emeka’s POV
I swear God punish this man generation, i said as i walked down the hall to the school cafeteria which was beside his office,i got to the cafeteria and saw chioma and her friends eating at a particular spot but they were busy chatting and laughing but never noticed me,when i heard my name from behind,”EMEKA THE LOVER BOY” I turned and saw David and his friends (smirking),they were also eating at the cafeteria, they were laughing while looking at me,SUPER MAN(David said again, revealing his muscle), his friends couldn’t stop laughing because the way he was teasing me,emeka the cane chester,you can chop cane ooo,and they all bursted into laughter…,guy if you no shut up I go tear you slap,I said (pointing at him)
I looked at the corner where chioma sat and saw her looking at me with pity,her friends too were laughing from David’s teasing…
out of been embarrassed I quickly walked out of the cafeteria to Mr dotun’s office..




#Addiction
Episode 17
while I left the cafeteria, I could still hear David laughing in the cafeteria laughing, see wetin f--k don cause me na,I fit kill this David I swear,see as he dey cast me na,I was still in my thought when I passed the library and heard some fainting sound coming from the library,I had passed the library but I jerked back and put my ears closely to the door,all I could here was a moaning sound coming from a girl saying,yeah yeah faster, don’t stop.
as quiet as I could, I pushed the door open, I was shocked when I saw the principal’s daughter(isabella) who is a senior(ss3) together with the head boy banging each other on a hot sex..
her uniforms were off, her bra and panties were also on the the floor, oh chike pls f--k me faster she moaned, go deeper (she yelled) as I sighted the head boy’s d--k penetrated into Isabella’s p---y with a CD covering it..,omo make I no miss this opportunity oo,i quickly brought out my phone and started to video, my d--k were getting hard beneath my trousers as I saw Isabella’s laps and boobs,I had always wish to see it one day because of the way she dresses in school,short skirt that revealed her seductive laps,opened button(showing little of her boobs)..
I was still videoing when Isabella squirted on the table where they were having sex…
I quickly saved it and was about running out when my leg kicked a plastic bottle on the floor which made them swiftly jerked up to see who was that,I knew if I turned back they would see my face so quickly opened the door and ran out…
Jesus I think that was emeka Isabella said(while she was quickly dressing up),we have to see him fast(the head boy said as he also puts on his own uniform)..
by now break was over as I quickly walked to Mr dotun’s office, I entered and couldn’t find him on his table,be like say this man don dey find me oo(I said,as I dropped what he sent me on his table),his door immediately opened and I saw him looking at me with anger on his face, before I could utter a word, (WAAM),I received a hot slap on my face,yee,I said(holding my cheek),are you stupid?, he said,you thought I was joking when I sent you to buy soft drink for Me abi?,no sir oo(I said shakily),so where have you been?, he said (picking up his cane),I suddenly ran blank of what to say so i decided to beg.. pls sir it won’t happen again,so what if the food I ate choke me and die nko?(he asked), I swear i go happy if you die, I go chopbetter rice for your burial(I said within me)..
this will be your last warning he said(hitting his cane on my head), the day you will fall into my trap again, sorry for you, you can go(he said) thank you sir I said and quickly ran out of the office to my class..
chioma’s POV
I have to find a way to thank emeka for what he did for me this morning(I thought) while the physics teacher was teaching in class,but he also made me woke up late this morning after having sex with me last night which i rejected at first because we already had first round and his asking for second round again(I was deep in thought), but in as much as I regretted losing my virginity yesterday, I still enjoyed emeka’s d--k sha,so this is how guys d--k are ehh,so huge and thick that I almost cried…
I was beginning to feel h---y by what I was thinking so I slid my hand down my skirt secretly and started touching myself under the desk, I rubbed my panties together with my p---y which made me soaking wet,I began to breath heavily and feeling heated,then emeka came into the class, where are you coming from?,the physics teacher who is a youth copper asked emeka, ma I was sent on an errand by the maths teacher so he just released me(emeka said),okay go to your sit she said as she continued with what she’s teaching…
I couldn’t stand the fingering my p---y was receiving as my fingers and panties were already soaked with c-m,I need to get out of here( I thought),excuse me ma,I said (getting up)…


#Addiction
Episode 18-19
chioma’s POV
I was shocked to see Mary Jane staring at me while I was masturbating in the toilet,mary Jane what are you doing here?,I asked(closing my legs like a responsible person,her mouth was still open in shock as couldn’t utter a word, she looked at me from my head to the floor where I squirted..
My God, chioma what this?,she finally spoke, when you’re supposed to be in class you’re here fingering yourself? (she asked),so this is the reason you have been acting strange this days,you know what,I can’t stand seeing you like this(she said),just quickly dress up and come to class now, the physics teacher is asking of you.. and she quickly went out down the hallway back to class,while she was walking down to class she dusted her uniform to clean the squirt I splashed on her..
i felt embarrassed as I quickly put on my panties,buttoned my shirt and cleaned the floor with a mop then I went to the sink to wash my face,I splashed little water on my face then I stare at the mirror… WHO AM I? and why am I getting addicted to sex all of a sudden?(I said to myself, as I splashed another water on my face then I went out..
mary jane entered the class looking like she saw a ghost, she didn’t even look at the teachers direction, where is she? (the teacher asked), mary Jane quickly turned to her,s..s..she’s c..coming(she stammered), what kept her so long(the teacher asked again)…
mj was about to answer then I bursted into the class and the whole class turned to look at me,this class can look for Africa oo(i said within me).
what kept you soo long just to pee(she asked me),ma what happened was that as I was peeing and I mistakenly poo so I have to poo till am done (I said as I glanced at mary Jane where she sat, eww,must you say it out?, you’re so disgusting., a tall slim girl who sat at the front said(looking at chioma with a disgusted face and the whole class bursted in laughter..
was just wondering why you were not back yet,the copper said, you can go back to your seat,I walked back to my seat and sat,I couldn’t talk in class so I wrote down something on a piece of paper and passed it to Maryjane,she looked at me before reading the note,it say(I WILL EXPLAIN WHEN WE CLOSE,IT NOT WHAT YOU THINK).., she looked back at me and nod..
The copper was done with her period and then she asked for our notes to mark,you over there,she said(pointing to emeka),ma?(emeka replied, jerking up),collect their books and bring to my office quick, she said and waved to some girls she already made friends with in the class and left…
emeka’s POV
God wetin I do wey you dey punish me today na,na crime to f--k again?(I said within me)fine boy,I heard David said beside me,even this copper don dey trip for you (David said,winking at me),I couldn’t help but to chuckle, no think say your whining go make me forget wetin you do me this afternoon(I replied), for your life no ever try am again, nawa for you seff,pesin no fit play with you again ni,(David replied)..
I collected everybody’s books and walked down the hall to the coppers office,I was about opening her door when I heard my name,emeka,emeka, I turned to look and saw isabella(the principal’s daughter) running to my direction, I hope they no see me (I thought),she finally came close to me and held her hands together pleading, emeka pls I beg you in the name of God, that thing you saved in your phone between me and chike pls delete it,I know you saved It,I dont know what you’re talking about,I replied her innocently, oh common emeka I know you video chike and I having sex in the library before you ran off..
okay dey don catch me but I no fit just delete the video from my phone like that, I have to get something in return,..
okay if you want me to delete it and keep quiet,you have to do something for me in return,I promise I do anything, i swear,just say it (she said) still pleading, you sure you will do anything?(I asked her) with a devilish grin), anything pls(she replied)I looked at her head to toe,I looked at the mini skirt she wore which exposed her fresh laps, then I looked at her half exposed boobs which was exposed because of her unbuttoned shirt..
omo this na my chance to knack this girl today, that thing wey she dey hide, I go f--k am today(I said within me)…,





#Addiction
Episode 20

Emeka’s POV
promise me you will do what I want?,I asked Isabella,emeka I promise na,she replied, okay you know what I can’t say it now cause am heading to the coppers office to give her this books, so what you will do is,wait for me after school in that same library,that where I will tell you what I want..
what do you mean in the library?,why not outside the school after school or maybe tell me now?(Isabella asked angrily),oh you want to be shouting at me abi?(i replied)keep shouting until I tell the whole school how chike fu… and she covered my mouth with her palm,shhh,keep quiet na do you want somebody to hear us?,WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? came a typical Igbo accent from behind…
I quickly turned to look and saw Mr Eze(the economic teacher) staring at us with his mouth munching on a chinchin he was holding,uhhm,uhm,sir am on my way to the coppers office to give her these books,I said(showing him the books),and what of you Isabella?, are you not supposed to be in class(he asked) dipping another chinchin into his mouth, no sir I was on my way to the bathroom before I saw emeka and we were talking (she explained) okay be fast oo,am on my way to your class(Mr eze said) ehh sir I have to start going to deliver the books(I interrupted him) then I winked at Isabella and gave her a sign with my hand that she should not forget oo.
I quickly ran to the coppers office and forgot to knock before opening the door,I barged in and couldn’t believe my eyes as I saw the copper completely shirtless as her twin warriors were standing like GOTV antenna…
oh my God am sorry ma,I said out of shock as I ran out to wait by the door, she slowly put back her shirt on and she opened the door for me to come in,am sorry ma for not knocking before coming into your office, I said (avoiding eye contact with her),it okay come in(she replied) as she locked the door behind me,I quickly walked to her table, dropped the books and turned to leave when she blocked me,wait sit down(she said),dragging me to a seat..
there something I want to discuss with you but first what your name (she asked),emeka I replied (surprised of her sudden reaction), she sat down on the table where I sat,nice name for a fine boy like you (she said),thank you ma(i said with a nervous laugh) as there was an awkward silence,I avoided her gaze and surprised what she wanted to ask me.
I was still in my thought when a soft kiss was placed on my lips that I jerked up, sorry ma,what is this (I asked in shock),common emeka,let just do this quickly,before I could reply she took off her shirt and I was staring at her twin warriors,she stood up and sat down on my legs as she gave me her Boobs to suck,omo na she ask am oo,no be me beg her(I thought) as I quickly grabbed her boobs for a suck,her nipples were now poked hard as I rubbed them with my tongue,arrh(she moaned)..
my d--k was now super hard beneath my trousers but I remained calm waiting for her order,oh god, emeka pls f--k me(she whispered loudly) as she sat down back on the table and pulled down her coppers trouser left with her panties which were now soaked wet…
Back in class
the English teacher was almost done teaching when he sighted emeka’s seat which was empty,thought I saw emeka on assembly ground today,why is he not in class(he asked) he was asked to take books to copper tayo’s office (said a girl who sits close to emeka’s chair, then why is he not here since that time? he asked, maybe his marking the notes she replied..
then the bell rang for closing….