Addiction EP 61-71



Addiction
Episode 61
*
*
Adams and i arrived at the school gate..
Chioma:thanks(as handed the helmet and turned to leave)
*
*
Adams: Chioma wait,I stopped,can you meet me in my usual spot when it time for lunch break..
*
*
Chioma: where is your usual spot?
*
(but he was already gone)****
*
after few minutes on the assembly ground it started drizzling,we quickly hurried with all the activities and ran to our classes…
during exam I looked at emeka’s seat and found it empty except his friend(David) occupying the whole space,I looked at mj and found her more serious in her calculations, am glad I never had problem understanding maths but it not my favorite subject, even if I didn’t study I still have average in maths but I need to have enough grade to make my mum proud this term,I finished my theory left with 1 question to answer and I suddenly felt pressed,I wonder why I always go to the bathroom almost everytime, I never go to the bathroom that much until emeka had sex with me,I hope my bladder don’t have a problem…
I quickly got up and walked up to the teacher where she sat…
Chioma:excuse me ma(I whispered), I need to use the bathroom..
*
*
Isabella’s POV
*
*
while I was writing I suddenly felt dizzy but I continued, I tried reading but the words became double,Bella are you okay?(my seat mate asked)
*
*
Isabella: yeah am fine(I nodded),I became sick in my stomach and needed to throw up…
I walked quickly to the teacher…
*
Isabella: excuse me sir can I use the bathroom?,don’t be long(he replied).,
I ran out of the class and took to my heels…
*
*
*
*
Chioma’s POV
*
I was almost at the restroom when I sighted Isabella as she ran into the restroom and slammed the door…
*
*
Chioma: what could make her run inside like that?
I quietly opened the door and heard a coughing sound in one of the toilets, I walked to the last door and saw her bending down as she held the toilet seat and her mouth faced down,she kept coughing and vomiting some liquid inside the toilet,wait a minute,could she be pregnant or sick?…
*
I entered into the next door to quickly urinate,after am done I walked to the sink and saw her washing her face and pouring water into her mouth and spitting it out…
*
Chioma: are you okay?(I asked her with a straight face),she looked at me and hissed(as she walked out of the door)…
if she’s pregnant it will be a big disgrace to the principal’s reputation…
I washed my hands,sprinkled water on my face and walked out and head to class to finish my remaining papers…
*
(the bell rang for break)
*
*
now the whole hall was flooded with students chatting about the just concluded exam,some we’re checking their books to see where they missed…
*
*
Chioma:mj do you have any idea where Adams class is(as we walked down the hall)
*
*
mj:yeah over there(as she pointed to a class from where we stood),SS2E…
*
*
Chioma:thank you(as I turned to leave)
*
*
mj:Chioma wait, where are you going?
*
*
Chioma:to Adams class any problem?
*
*
mj:wait oo,tell me,is there anything going on between you and Adams?, because since when I saw you guys kissed you became so close…
*
*
Chioma:look will talk later have to go, sorry I can’t join you for lunch today…
*
I got to the entrance of his class and looked around maybe I could find him but be was nowhere to be found,a girl was walking towards my direction with a huge smile…
*
Chioma:sorry excuse me, pls did you help me see Adams?, (her smile faded)she looked at me from head to toes…
Did he tell you that his lost?,better girls dey for Adams to date na prostitute like you he go come date?
*
Chioma: is it because I just asked for Adams you’re now insulting me like this?,am not in the mood to talk now if not…if not what(she shouted),I quietly walked out of the class before she cause a scene..
now where is Adams usual spot?
and I remembered the music room…
*
*
maryjane’s POV
I walked alone downstairs to eat, I was about taking the last step to go downstairs when suddenly there was a spilled water on the floor, I slipped and was about falling to my front when a hand suddenly held my front,I looked up and the first thing my eyes saw was his unbuttoned shirt,he was wearing a little shiny necklace, my gosh who could be this HOT…
then I realized he was holding my breast,I jerked up immediately…
*
*
mj:dude why are you touching my boobs?(as I pushed him away)
*
you are supposed to be saying thank you to me for preventing you from falling you’re complaining that I touch your… your…
*
Mj:if you want to catch me must you hold me on my boobs?
*
*
what special about your boobs anyway(as he pushed me aside and ran upstairs)…
I shouldn’t have attacked him like that after preventing me from falling, but I felt a certain way as he held my boobs,I felt as if he should hold it forever…
*
*
I got to the cafeteria, ordered my food and found an empty seat,..
*
*
Chioma’s POV
I got to the door to the music room,quickly opened the door and saw a girl forcing herself on Adams to kiss him..
*
Chioma: oh my sorry for the interruption (as shut back the door and walked out)..
*
Adams: Chioma wait(as he opened the door and ran after me),he finally caught up with me,Chioma wait pls…
*
Chioma:am sorry didn’t mean to interrupt you and your girl..
*
*
Adams:my girl?,just stop that joke, can’t you see she was about to force herself on me,
*
Chioma:so what did you say you wanted to talk to me about?
*
*
Adams: about that,pls can we go back inside so I can tell you…
*
*
I followed him as we walked back inside the music room,the girl had already left…
*
Chioma:so we’re here what do you want to talk about(as I turned back to face him),his two hands suddenly held my cheeks as he kissed me passionately,I returned the kiss immediately, what I’ve been craving for,but he cant just call me here just for a kiss..I pushed him away and looked at his face…
*
*
Chioma: is this why you called me here?, for a kiss?
*
*
Adams: no Chioma, don’t you get, I kiss you all the time because I like you, and am starting to have feelings for you…
*
Chioma: really?, you have feelings for me?,you like me?
*
Adams: yes I do(as he knelt down and held my both hands), Chioma……………will you be my girlfriend?
*
I stared at him in shock and tears dripping from my eyes…
*
*
Chioma:wait you want me to be your girlfriend? (he nodded with a smile)
*
*
Chioma:yes yes yes I will be your girlfriend (as I picked him up and gave him a tight hug)…
*
Adams:hey I knew you haven’t had lunch so I brought you this (as he removed two donut from his bag and handed one to me)
*
*
Chioma:thank you (as we sat down together and engaged into a conversation)…
I finally have a boyfriend….



Addiction
Episode 62
*
*
*
After school****
*
*
we all submitted our biology scripts and walked outside to pick our bags,but mj and 4 other students weren’t done yet,I gave her a signal that I will wait for her outside while I take a walk around the school…
I wonder if Adams have any friends in school at all,because his always alone except to today a girl was trying to kiss him,I walked downstairs when I heard voices in the last floor,I got to the last floor Close to the principal’s office and saw some group of student all in happy faces as they we’re hugging a particular person…
I walked closer and to my surprise it was corper tayo who have not been to school for days now…
*
Chioma: corper tayo?(I screamed) and I ran to embrace her…
*
Corper tayo:wow Chioma how are you?, I’ve really missed you…
*
Chioma:aren’t you coming to our school again?
*
*
Corper tayo:of course am still coming,I wasn’t feeling well so I was given some days off…
*
*
Chioma:so when are you resuming?
*
Corper tayo:next week Monday, uhm pls can I talk to you in private…
*
corper tayo why her?,is she the only one here? (one of the student nagged)
*
Corper tayo:no nah princess,it not like that,just want to ask her something then I will come join you girls later…
*
we walked to a quiet corner***
*
Chioma:so ma what did you want to ask about?
*
Corper tayo:what about emeka?(she whispered),i was hearing some rumours about him but not clearly sure,is he no more coming to this school again?
*
(why is she so curious about emeka?)
*
Chioma: emeka had a fight in school,while he was running away from punishment he slipped and fell from the second floor..
*
Corper tayo:fell from second floor?
😨(she said in shock),where is he now?
*
Chioma:he was admitted at holy Trinity hospital, Chioma(I heard my name from behind)
I turned and saw Adams coming down the stairs …
*
Adams: I went to your class to look for you but I saw your friend still writing,I can’t believe that girl is so slow,who are you calling slow (we heard another voice from behind)
*
corper tayo:uhm I think I will excuse you guys,Chioma thanks for the information (as she walked away)
*
mj:so am asking who are you calling slow Adams..
*
Adams: well I didn’t exactly mean to call you slow,except you didn’t know what to write..
*
mj:(she laughed) see this mumu oo,as if if they set questions for me and you now you can beat me…
*
Adams: is that a threat?,you want to bet?(as he stretched out his little finger)…
Chioma:you guys stop acting like babies and let go home (as I hit down Adam’s finger)…
*
*
*
mj:then warn this your…your…
*
*
Chioma: boyfriend…
*
*
mj:boyfriend?
😨,are you guys dating?(she asked in shock)
*
*
Adams and I looked at ourselves, smiled and looked at her…
*
*
Chioma:yes mj,we just started dating today…
*
*
mj:omg,am so happy for you guys (as she pulled us together for a group hug).., Adams why are you hugging those girls (i heard a voice behind us)..
Maryjane’s POV
*
I turned and the first thing I saw was his unbuttoned shirt with a shiny gold necklace that lay on his broad chest,why does this necklace and chest look familiar?,oh I remember, he was the guy I bumped into while heading to the cafeteria….
*
mj:you again(as i pointed at him),you are that guy that was trying to catch me and and held my…my…never mind…
*
*
talk na(the guy responded),what a coincidence, so you are friend to my best friend Adams…
*
*
Adams:uhm,guys meet my best friend (Sean), Sean meet Chioma and Maryjane…
*
I couldn’t stop looking at his little pointed nose and his cute dimples and also curly hair,is this guy a human or what?
*
*
Sean:uhm Adams I have to go now, I have a photoshoot this evening (as he waved to us,gave a signature handshake to Adams and ran out of the school…
*
mj:my goodness, Adams, is that your friend?
*
Adams: yes, and how did you guys meet?
*
mj:he caught me while i slipped and almost fell on my way to the cafeteria…
*
*
Chioma:what kind of photoshoot was he talking about?
*
*
Adams: his a model,so he goes for photoshoot in a magazine company sometimes after school…
*
*
Chioma:wow am so impressed, mj you always told me you want to be a model, why don’t you hook up with him…
*
*
mj:him?,never,see look let just go home and forget about it…
*
*
Adams:why,did you guys have a fight?
*
*
mj:noo we didnt, pls stop asking questions let go(as I pulled chioma while we walked out of the school),we walked home together as Adams wheeled his bike with us while we chatted home…
Adams and chioma turned to the direction of their street while I turned to my street,I really wanted to be a model which was my dream, am tall,slim,very light skinned and beautiful,Sean also has those statures of a model,how come am just seeing all the cute guys now and Chioma and I I’ve been in this school since SS1….
*
*
I live in a block with 4 flats in them,I was almost at my house when I heard some group of boys calling me,about 5 of them we’re sitting on the bonnet of a Benz with the four doors swung opened,I guess they were yahoo guys who just sold a girl’s underwear,they increased the volume of the song they were playing on the sterio…
*
some of them were on coloured hair and dreadlocks…
on top of the car was an expensive looking alcoholic silvered bottled drink and lots of red cups on their hands
*
hey fine girl(one of them yelled),I continue walking,babe come now,if na dollar or pounds you want send me your number(one of them yelled and they bursted into laughter) as I walked angrily away from them)
..
*
*
I was about opening the gate to enter my block,a small tinted red car stopped beside me,I stopped to take a look and the glass was whined down,I thought it was one of those yahoo boys trying to toast me by force until I saw his face and that golden necklace***
*
*
Sean: so this is where you live (as he flashed his white teeth)
*
*
mj:Sean?,what are you doing here?
😨(I said in shock)
*
*
Sean: I came to pickup a friend who lives down there(as he pointed to a building), we have a photoshoot together,do you live here(pointing to my block)
*
*
mj:yeah I live here,and I have to go now(as I opened the gate and ran inside),my God I can’t believe he saw where I was living,but how come he has a car?,I hope his not a yahoo guy too..


Addiction
Episode 63
*
*
Chioma’s POV
*
adams and I stopped at my gate…
*
Adams: so I will see you tomorrow…
*
Chioma:oh I think I forgot to tell you, I will be starting the music academy today…
*
Adams: really?, how come you never told me?
*
Chioma: am sorry I must have forgot..
*
Adams: no need to apologize am so happy, so I will see you this evening?
*
*
Chioma:sure.. ,he came close to me and gave me a peck),I touched my cheek and smiled as he walked away…
*
Chioma:good afternoon mum(I yelled) as I walked into my room,I could hear her voice in the kitchen,I slammed the door,took off my uniform and entered the bathroom to shower,few minutes later i got out of the shower and put on a simple T-shirt and jean…
Chioma?(I heard my mum’s voice), am coming(i yelled back),I quickly brushed down my hair and walked out of the door,am in the kitchen, I entered the kitchen and saw her making a call..
*
Chioma:okay mummy am here…
*
Chioma:hold on,(as she kept talking to who was on the phone), okay honey she’s here(she told the person on the phone), Chioma your dad want to talk to you..
I dropped the carton of corn flakes I was holding and grabbed the phone from her…
*
Chioma:hello daddy you didn’t tell me you will be traveling na…
*
Dad:am sorry I promise you when next am traveling, I will take you along..
*
*
Chioma:oh my God, are you for real?…
*
Dad:yes princess, so I want you to tell me what you want me to buy for you before I come back to Nigeria on Monday…
*
the keyboard suddenly struck my mind…
*
Chioma:dad is it possible you buy me a keyboard?…
*
what?(as my mum turned to face me from what she was doing),I poked out my tongue at her…
*
Dad:keyboard?, why do you need a keyboard?…
*
*
Chioma: mum didn’t tell you?…
*
Dad:tell me what?..
(I looked at my mum as she crosses her finger on her lips telling me to shush up),I ignored her….
*
Chioma:Am about starting a music academy tutorials every evening and they requested that all students must have the instrument they wish to learn so they can come practice with it every lecture time…
*
*
Dad:okay if that what you want I will get it for you and bring it on Monday and I will get you some other stuff…
*
*
Chioma:like what?…
*
Dad:don’t worry when I come you will see it….
*
Chioma:alright I love you dad…
*
Dad:love you too princess (and I handed the phone back to my mum),I carried my bowl of flakes to the living room, switch on the TV and started eating eating my bowl of corn flakes…
*
30minutes later****
*
Chioma get ready let start going (my mum said) as she walked out from the kitchen to her room to get dress…
….
….
….
in the academy***(5:15pm)
*
lots of students we’re still outside the academy walking around with their instruments, some we’re singing and playing their instruments in group,some were on their phones surfing on the internet, taking selfies,it like everybody came here for fashion show…
I was walking with my mum into the building and I heard my name from the crowd of students,I looked toward the direction where i heard my name and saw Adams standing in between some girls,immediately I got angry and jealous…
*
Adams: finally you came (as he came to meet us),good evening ma(he said to my mum)…
*
Chioma”s mum:Adams how are you?
*
Adams: am fine ma,can I take you guys to Mr David’s office?..
*
Chioma’s mum:yes pls(as we entered the building, the cleaners we’re still moping and sweeping some of the classrooms, I took glance at Adams while he was taking Us to his office,he winked at me and I smiled back in return…
(we finally reached his office)
*
Adams: okay ma this is his office…
Chioma’s mum:Chioma you can wait for me outside here lemme talk to him(as she knocked), come in(came the voice inside)…
*
Adams: Chioma I can’t stand seeing you without a phone so I brought this for you (as he brought out an android phone from his pocket)..
*
Chioma:for me? why?
*
Adams:so I can call you whenever I like or text you…
*
Chioma: I can’t collect it because if my mum find out she will kill me…
*
Adams: but she don’t have to know,pls just take it and stop being stubborn (as he forced them into my hand),i will call you after class(as he kissed me full on the lips),why we were kissing the door suddenly opened and mum came out and saw my eyes closed as we kissed,ehhem(she coughed) and we quickly separated ourselves, I turned to look at her as I rubbed my lips and dipped the phone into my pocket…
*
Chioma’s mum:so Chioma I’ve talked to him,I already paid your fee for this month so I will see you at home,bye Adams,bye ma(he replied with his face down)…
*
Chioma: God am in soup,my mum caught me kissing…
classes started as students started entering the building..
Adams: sorry about your mum catching us,will see you after class (as he entered the crowd)…
I followed some students carrying keyboards to class,we all sat separately,I was the only one without a keyboard on my desk,so you are the new student here(the music instructor said)
Chioma:yes sir..
*
music instructor: I was told you will will get your instrument next week,so for the mean time you will use mine…


after class(6:55)……
*
I brought out the phone from my pocket and scrolled through,I entered the galleries and found some pictures of Adams on it,am sure he must have been using the phone before he started using the iPhone,excuse me (a girl said behind me)
Adams: yes what is it?
are you planning to sleep here cause we have closed for today…
*
my phone started ringing, Adams name was already written on it…
Chioma:hello
*
Adams: where are you…
*
Chioma:am still in the class on my way outside now (as I got up and started walking quickly outside)
*
Adams:okay am waiting outside the gate..(and he hung up),I put the phone back in my pocket and started walking faster then I suddenly bumped into a girl and knocked down the phone she was holding,my God who the f--k is this fool(she yelled untop of her voice)
*
Chioma:am so sorry didn’t mean to(as I picked up her phone)..,don’t you dare touch my phone with your filthy hands (as she grabbed the phone from my hand),wait a minute aren’t you the new girl here?,the one I saw with my boyfriend?
*
Chioma:your boyfriend?, who is your boyfriend?
*
veronica:Adams, the one that plays the guitar,the one I saw you with…
*
Chioma:adams is your boyfriend?
*
Veronica: look(as she drew closer to my face),I hope you are not one of those stupid girls that force yourself on him, if I find you close to him I swear I will make sure my dad lock you up(and she walked away)
*
Adams: she is Adams girlfriend?,I got out of the building and saw him on his phone waiting for me,he saw me and ran to me..
Chioma:take back your phone (as I presses it on his chest)
*
Adams: I don’t understand why the sudden change of mind?
*
I started walking very fast in anger…
Adams: Chioma wait,what is going on..
*
Chioma:nothing is going on(as I continue walking….)
*
Adams: wait did I do something wrong? tell me pls…(as he blocked my way)
*
Chioma:tell me who your girlfriend is?
*
Adams: what are you talking about? are you asking me that?
*
Chioma:just answer the d--n question…
*
Adams: but Chioma you are the only girl in my life,why the question?
*
*
Chioma:so then who is Veronica?
*
(he looked at me for a second and bursted into laughter)….
*
Adams:did she threaten you?,just forget about her,she’s not my girlfriend, she’s just trying to scare you away from me,so that why you we’re angry?,common let go home (as he held my shoulder and handed me back the phone)..,I felt relieved that she was lying….
we got to the front of his house,he carried me and put me on the bonnet of a particular car as he stood in between my legs and looked at me straight in the eye..
*
Adams: Chioma don’t let anybody make you lose your trust in me,I love you…
*
Chioma:I love you too(and our lips pressed each other),my God I felt h---y….
*
back home******
*
I entered and saw my mum watching TV..
*
*
Chioma: am back mum…
chioma’s mum:how was your first day?
*
Chioma: was okay sha,think am going to enjoy it there…
*
Chioma’s mum:anyway go take your food in the kitchen…
*
Chioma:uhm,mummy about that kiss you caught me and Adams kissing, I didn’t mean to….
*
Chioma’s mum:Chioma I can’t stop you from kissing your boyfriend, you have the right to kiss him as you like.,now go take your food..
*
*
after dinner I lay on the bed gazing at the ceiling, I remembered the kiss I had with Adams, it been a while I felt h---y and had sex but I don’t think Adam is that kind of guy to do such,I felt tired to read for tomorrow’s exam,maybe I will read tomorrow and I drifted to sleep…
*
*
Thursday morning (6:0clock)*****
*
*
I woke up with a text on my phone as my pillow vibrated,I brought it out from my pillow where I hide it,it was a text from Adams..
*
Adams: morning my beautiful princess, my sunrise,my assurance, how was your night?
*
*
(I couldn’t stop blushing), immediately I replied..
Chioma:my prince charming my night was sweet…
I waited for his reply but he never replied so I guess he has gone to take his bath…
*
I rolled out of bed to to the bathroom and quickly had my bath,wore my uniform, arrange my books in my bag,shut the door as I walked out and waited at the dinning table as my mum was in the kitchen preparing breakfast



Addiction
Episode 64
*
Maryjane’s POV
*
*
about 5 okada riders told me they don’t have change(as i stood at the front of my gate waiting for bike),I had just 500naira with me,I had no choice than to trek to school…
*
I got to my bustop and turned to the busy street that led to my school, I check my wrist watch (7:20am)..
*
mj:oh God am late,if I walk all the way to school it going to be past 7:30,an okada suddenly rode close to me,
okada(I yelled) and he halted to a stop..
*
mj:dedayo high school…
*
okada rider:you get change?
*
mj:I have 500 with me….
*
okada rider:I no get change (as he rode off)..,
*
mj:I’ve never been this late before,I wish I knew I would have collected change before leaving home…
*
the same small red tinted car I saw yesterday drove close to me as I kept walking with sweat all over my face,the glass whined down and I saw Sean inside with his school uniform…
*
*
Sean: you again(as he flashed his teeth)..
I wonder why he flash his teeth all the time like somebody that is advertising for oral B…
*
mj:wait a minute, are you following me?
*
sean:no,why do you ask?
*
mj:because you keep driving into me since yesterday…
*
Sean: are you the owner of the road,don’t I have the right to drive anywhere I like,and am not following you…
*
mj:anyway I have to go (as I started walking fast)
*
Sean: wait (as he drove to my front), why don’t you enter lemme drop you In school since we are going to the same school…
*
mj:no thanks I have legs…
*
Sean: you that is already sweating like Christmas goat like this…
*
mj:come did you come to insult me or what?, wetin cause that one na?..
*
Sean: look are you entering or not? (as a car started horning at his back),I had no choice since we are going same direction so I opened the door and entered…
*
Sean:your seat belt(as he whined up the car),I tried pulling it but I couldn’t, I pulled it consistently with all my strength, Sean looked at me and started chuckling…
*
Sean: are you fighting with the seat belt or what?,it simple na…
*
mj:which kind of foolish simple, if it simple why is it hard to pull?…
*
Sean: you don’t have to pull it ode,it automatic…
mj:wait what is ode?(me been an Igbo girl I don’t understand Yoruba at all even though my brother speaks yoruba fluently)
*
Sean: it mean sharp brain(as he kept laughing)
*
*
mj:are you sure that is the meaning of ode?
Sean: yes na,you can tell anybody and they will be happy,you can even tell your teacher too
*
*
mj:but it looks like an a abusive word..
*
Sean: abusive word keh,whoever told you that is liar,anyway lemme help you with the seat belt(as he parked),all you have to do is press this button (as he drew close my face),his mouth came close to my mouth, I could perceive mint from his breath, the whole car was filled with the rich cologne he sprayed on his shirt,I looked down and saw his unbottoned shirt again with another necklace on his neck again, I could see his 6 pack inside his shirt, I wonder why he never button his shirt fully,what is he trying to form seff,is it iyanya or flavour?
*
he pressed a button from the top and the belt suddenly fastened around me***(he started the car and started moving again)…
*
a question crossed my mind immediately…
*
mj:is this your car?,he looked at me and chuckled…
*
Sean: what kind of question is that?
*
mj:because you are a student not a working class person,or are you one of those guys?…
*
Sean: which guys(in a confused face)..
*
*
mj:yahoo guys na..
*
*
Sean: heeey,I don suffer, so because you saw me driving a car I’ve started doing yahoo…
*
mj:then how did you now get this car if you’re not a yahoo boy…
*
Sean: this is why I said you are ode…
mj:will you stop calling me ode even if I don’t know the meaning..
*
Sean: okay my dad bought it for me on my 16th birthday….
mj:your dad bought you a car?
*
Sean: noo he bought me a bicycle idiot…
*
mj:are you mad?,who are you calling idiot?
*
Sean: when you’re asking annoying questions nko…
*
*
mj:in fact just drop me off here,because you carried me in your” stupid car that one now gave you the power to insult me abi…
*
*
Sean:after my AC have dry your face is now you want to come down abi…
*
mj:oh God I hate you(I screamed at him),just stop the d--n car, (he continued driving), I said stop the f-----g car(I yelled again)…
*
Sean: okay fine(as he screeched to a stop),he pressed a button at his door and my door unlocked, I quickly opened the door,came out and slammed it shut..
*
mj:my daddy dash me(I mocked him and stormed off), I looked to the left,we we’re already at the school gate already, I looked at the car with the corner of my eyes and saw him as he was driving to a particular spot far from the school to park,which was his usual spot….
*
*
by now it 7:45 already, students started marching to their classes so I followed them,I walked up the stairs in anger,people saw my face and cleared my way to avoid my insult…
I suddenly saw Chioma and Adams Adams holding hands as they walked very slow to their class, I caught up with them and tapped Chioma’s shoulder..
*
Chioma:ahh babe hwfa na,why didn’t I see you at assembly today?, you always come to school on time…
*
*
mj:it was change I was looking for jare,I had 500 and the okada men keep saying they don’t have change, Adams what’s up?
*
Adams: you look stunning mj…(I bursted into laughter)..
*
Chioma:ahhan Adams what that…
*
Adams: what is what?
*
Chioma:let her boyfriend do the compliment not you…
*
mj:I no blame you,na because you get boyfriend na,that why you dey make me jealous, me wey no get na cold go dey catch us,you don already get who go keep you warm..(as we roared with laughter)…
*
Chioma:keep me warm as how, I don’t understand…
*
mj:Una know na weather for two(as I gave Adams a winked causing him to chuckle),
*
Adams: what does weather for two mean?
*
mj:chai Chioma this your boyfriend too dey innocent, e never jaci…
(Chioma couldn’t control her laughter)…
*
Chioma:mj you dey mad
😂….
*
Adams: uhm guys I have to go to class now (as he cleaned the tears from his eyes)…see you guys in cafeteria by lunch break(as he kissed Chioma on the cheek and jogged off)…
*
mj:babe you are very lucky to have this kind of guy,not like some people that can’t rest without meeting anything that wears skirt,EG? emeka.. (and we bursted into laughter)…
*
Chioma:mj let go to class oo,before you will talk and forget we have exam…
*
we entered our class and walked to our seat…
*
*
Chioma:mj guess what Adams gave me yesterday? (as we settled down on our seats)..
*
*
mj:he gave you big cassava…
*
Chioma:be serious na….
*
mj:okay I don’t know tell me…
(she dipped her bag and brought a techno camon c9)…
*
mj:Chioma it a lie(as i collected the phone from her),Chioma tell me you’re lying.

Chioma:am serious, oya check the gallery if you will not see his pictures…
*
(I clicked into his gallery and saw lots of pictures he took with his sister and friends…)***
*
mj:chai this boy fiiiiiiiiine ehh…
*
Chioma: give me my phone jare before you start crushing on him(as she collected the phone from my hand)….
*
mj:babe make we share your guy together na…
*
Chioma: you say wetin?,which foolish share,even God said he will not share his glory with anybody, better dey your lane abeg…
*
Mj:but there is love in sharing na…

Chioma:mj stop it not funny,am not sharing anybody…
*
mj:this one that you are protecting Adams like this,why don’t you go and live in his house and be sleeping on the same bed…
*
Chioma:do you know my mum caught us kissing yesterday?
*
mj:say God?
*
Chioma:am very serious…

mj:so what did she say?
*
Chioma:I was surprised she didn’t say anything, she only told me she can’t stop me from kissing my boyfriend that I should just be careful not to do what I will regret later…
*
mj:I like your mum ooo,if it should be my mum, for 1 month I still dey headline, you will see family meeting…
*
*
now everybody take out your bags(the teacher yelled as he entered the class)….**
*
*
Chioma put her phone back into her bag as we carried our bags outside….
we went back into our seats as the teacher shared the question sheet….
….
….
…….
LUNCH BREAK (11:0clock)
*
*
Chioma and I walked out of the class down the hall to the cafeteria….
Chioma:mj can you pls wait for me lemme quickly use the restroom…
mj:this your going to the restroom every time is getting too much oo,I hope you are okay?..
*
Chioma:me seff am surprised the way I keep going to urinate all the time,sometimes I feel some certain pain in my vaginal while am urinating (she whispered to me)…
*
mj:this is serious oo,I hope you’ve not contacted Gonorhea?
*
Chioma: am scared oo,you know emeka is the only guy I had sex with,what If it true then I think emeka has STD…
*
mj:we need to quickly go to the hospital and get it treated in case you have it….
*
Chioma:anyway lemme quickly go pee,I will be right back(as she entered while I waited for her outside)…
5 minutes later she came out with sign of pain written all over her face…
*
mj:Chioma what is it?
*
Chioma:I just had little pain while I was peeing….
*
*
mj:sorry, let go to the hospital today after school,tell Adams you want to do something in my house let him go home…
*
Chioma:are you sure I shouldn’t tell him?,his my boyfriend na…
*
mj:no don’t try that,it not everything you tell your boyfriend, are you comfortable telling him about your vaginal?…
*
*
Chioma: I can’t do that..
*
mj:so let it be between us girls…
*
we walked together downstairs and entered the cafeteria, we got to the counter, Chioma ordered for hers and walked to our table, I ordered for just fried rice and salad, I dipped my hand into the pocket of my uniform and can’t find my money,I checked my other pocket still empty…
*
mj:where is my 500?,(i whispered in shock),I kept it in my pocket immediately I entered Sean’s car na…
*
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING? (I heard a voice behind me)….
*
I turned to look and saw Sean holding a 500naira note(as he lifted it in the air)…
*
mj:Sean where did you get that money?, that my money…
*
*
Sean: it fell out from your pocket after you came out from my car,it was after i packed the car I saw it on your seat,I can’t believe you’re this careless…
*
mj:whatever now give me my money(as I stretched my hand to collect it)…
*
Sean: nope, I won’t give you until you say the magic word…(as he stretched it higher)…
*
mj:which foolish magic word, gimme my money jare(as I struggled to collect it)… we kept struggling..
*
mj:Sean gimme my money(I yelled), he kept laughing and telling me to use the magic word…
*
mj:abi thunder want to fire this one ni(as I held the money he was also holding), I tried to pull it out of his hand and the money separated into pieces….
*
(I opened my mouth in shock)***
*
*
before I could lay insult on him,he dipped his hand into his pocket and gave the woman a 1000naira note…
*
Sean: I’ve paid oo,before you start shouting..
*
mj:I swear assuming you did not pay ehh,I will curse you…
*
food vendor: no change oo..pls can you come back when you close?
*
*
Sean: am going, make sure you collect my change,I will collect it later..(and he left the cafeteria with the bottled water he was holding)…
*
mj:okay ma I will come back and collect my change (as I carried my food,picked up the torn 500nira note and walked to where Chioma was eating with Adams who came first)…



Adiction
Episode 65
*
*
Maryjane’s POV
*
*
I got to the table where Chioma and Adams we’re sitting together…
*
Chioma:mj is that money not yours? (pointing to the divided 500)..
*
mj:yes it is mine and it got torn because of Adams stupid friend..
*
Adams: is it Sean?
*
mj:who else…
*
Adams: why did he tear it?..
*
mj:by the way you never told me Sean has a car..
*
Chioma:he has a car?
*
mj:yes,he brought me to school this morning..
*
*
Chioma:hah,this Una love dey grow stronger.
mj:shut up which stupid love?,somebody that was calling me idiot and ode because I can’t fastened my seat belt…
*
(mj and Adams bursted into laughter)
*
mj:you think it funny abi…
*
Adams: that Sean for you, his actually the sweetest and nicest person if you get to know him better…
*
mj:but you haven’t answered my question, how did he get the car he brings to school everyday?
*
Adams: I was actually there when his dad gave him for his 16th birthday…
*
Chioma:that huge, what does his parent do?
*
Adams: his dad is a pilot while his mum is a lawyer…
*
mj:I see,then why is he so proud and annoying?
*
Adams: like I said when you get to know him better,you will discover his your dream guy(he said with a wink)as both of them looked at me with a smirk..
*
mj:my dream guy?that one?,can any girl fall for that goat,and why are both of you staring at me like that?..
*
Adams: mj I think Sean likes you…
*
mj:Sean likes me?,why do you say so?
*
Adams: since I’ve known Sean his never taken any girl in his car before, even his ex girlfriend has never touched even the back seat before…
*
Chioma: why is that?
*
Adams: he doesn’t let any girl knows he has a car,he think once girls knows he has a car they will start following him for his money…
*
*
(and the bell rang)*******
*
*
I hurried with my food,I can’t just let this food waste like that…
*
Chioma:mj leave it and let go na(as she and Adams stood up waiting for me impatiently…
*
the cafeteria was,getting a bit empty…
*
Adams: see I can’t wait anymore, will see you guys later,as he joined the crowd of students jogging upstairs..
I was about eating the last spoon of rice on my plate then chioma dragged me away..
*
Chioma: look let go jor,ffo..(as she pulled me along with her out of the cafeteria)..
*
Isabella’s POV
*
*
immediately I finished eating at the cafeteria alone because of the depression I’ve had ever since chike was expelled…
*
ever since I vomited in the toilet,I’ve been restless, could it be that am pregnant?, I haven’t called chike to tell him what happened, but I’ve had sex without Condom with chike couple of times in school,he even released inside of me but that doesn’t mean I don’t take my pregnancy protection pills…
the last sex I had with chike I never took my pills but not sure that can get me pregnant jare…
I walked to the second floor and was almost at the third floor when I suddenly felt dizzy again,I slowed down a bit and held the railing with my eyes shut,Bella are you okay?(a voice said behind me),I quickly opened my eyes,it a she actually,a girl from my class..
*
*
Isabella: yes am fine(faking a smile),she looked at me for a second before running down to get something from the cafeteria, I felt sincerely dizzy again with severe headache, I took another step up as I groaned in pain,I made it to the top of the stairs and was about turning left to my class, I SUDDENLY FELL DOWN AND BLACKED OUT…
*
*
A minute later….
*
the girl who went down to the cafeteria was running right up to hurry before exam starts,she turned to the stairs that led to the third floor when saw a girl lying on the floor..
my God who is this(she whispered in shock)as she walked close to her,she bend to look her face…
JESUS,BELLA(as she covered her mouth in shock),somebody help oo(as she ran to her class), guys Bella has fainted (she shouted),where(a guy asked),I just saw her at the top of the stairs on the floor,everyone ran out and saw me lying helpless on the floor..
somebody call a teacher (a girl screamed),nobody touched me,some of my friends started crying and shouting, two male teachers ran up immediately,one of them picked me up and rested me on his shoulder and ran down stairs, the corridors from upstairs to downstairs we’re now getting crowded the noise..
*
my dad who was the principal ran out of his office and saw me on the shoulder of the teacher,what happened (he yelled in panic),they said she just suddenly fainted (the teacher said,my dad was already inside his car,the security had already opened the gate, the teacher carried me to the back seat as my dad reversed out of the compound…
*
*
Chioma’s POV
*
*
mj and I were in the class chatting while we wait for the teacher to come for the remaining subject left for today, suddenly we heard noise from upstairs above us..
*

Chioma:did you hear that noise?
*
mj:what noise?
*
some boys and girls in the class started running out to check the cause of the noise, everybody started running out including mj so i joined them, I went to the corridor and looked down and saw a teacher carrying Isabella on his shoulder…
*
*
Chioma:mj what happened to her?
*
mj:I heard some people saying she just fainted on the stairs..
*
then I remembered when I saw her vomiting in the toilet the other day..
*
Chioma: I think I know what is happening to her mj…
*
mj:you do?, tell me..
*
Chioma: let enter the class…
*
(we both entered the class and walked to our seat)…
*
*
Chioma:I think Isabella is pregnant…
*
mj:what?,how did you know about that?
*
Chioma:there’s a day can’t really remember, I went to the restroom to pee and saw Isabella as she ran into the restroom,I entered and saw her vomiting inside the toilet, I tried to ask her if she’s okay but she only hissed and left…
*
mj:if this is true then that a big disgrace to our principal oo,then who could be responsible, I hope emeka has nothing to do with this…
*
Chioma:don’t jump into conclusions na,do you think Isabella will agree to open her legs for emeka to penetrate..
*
mj:stop saying that word penetrate..
*
Chioma:why?
*
mj:it making me feel somehow..
*
Chioma: somehow as how, how will the word penetration make you feel somehow?
*
mj:anyway never mind sha…
*
people started entering the class and locating their seats, (suddenly a teacher entered),oya everybody take your bags outside (the teacher yelled),don’t think because of what just happened you will not still write exam….
*
*
Emeka’s POV
*
I blinked my eyes a little as the room looks dim to me,my eyes finally flicked open,YOU’RE AWAKE(a voice said behind me),I weakly turned to look and saw corper tayo looking at me with a smile..
*
emeka:when did you get here?(as I tried to get up but I couldn’t)..
*
*
corper tayo:about 10 minutes ago,how are you feeling?
*
*
emeka:am fine,pls I would like to be alone…
*
corper tayo:I know you’re angry concerning what happened but there’s something I wanted to…
*
*
emeka:there’s nothing to talk about, you already ruined my life…
*
*
corper tayo:emeka I didn’t ruin your life, there’s good news…
*
emeka:what do you mean good news?,you already contacted me with HIV and you’re saying good news,abeg just leave me lemme die..
*
*
corper tayo:while I was at home after I left the hospital, I received a call from the hospital I was taken to,the man who did the test for me called to tell me that his very sorry that there was some mixed up on the HIV result he gave me,he said the result he actually gave me was written for another person not me,so my real result found me negative…
*
*
emeka:WHAT?are you for real?(she nodded), oh Jesus, thank you, I already given up hope…
*
corper tayo:I heard you had a fight in school(as she bend down to touch my hand),I could see her boobs as she bent down, chai this woman no even wear bra,see as her nipples dey shoot come outside..
*
corper tayo:I know what you’re looking at(as I jerked back to reality)..
*
emeka:what? looking what? I don’t understand…
*
corper tayo:am not going to force you to have sex with me again but anytime you want it, just come to my house..
*
(I swallowed my saliva concerning her statement, I felt my Dickson getting hard again), she bent down and gave me a kiss on the lips before walking out…
*
*
emeka:when will I get out of this bed?…
*
after school******
*
*
Chioma’s POV
*
*
mj and I walked to Adams class and told him we need to quickly do somethings at mj’s house,he finally agreed and escorted us outside
*
*
mj:oh my change(as she walked back into the school), few minutes later she came out..
*
*
mj:Adams where is that your friend Sean?…
*
*
Adams: ion know, maybe he has gone home,is anything wrong?
*
mj:no just want to give him his change…
*
Chioma:you can give him tomorrow, let go…
*
Adams:okay baby I will see you later (as he gave me a deep kiss and rode off)
*
mj:this Una kiss ehh,dey make boyfriend hungry me oo…
*
Chioma:emeka still dey queue na..
*
mj:noo even tho I miss emeka I can’t date him again,you want make e kill me with f--k abi,anyway let hurry up and go sharp sharp…
*
we stopped a bike,holy Trinity hospital (I told him)as we both mounted on the bike…
*
few minutes later****
*
we entered the hospital,we got to the reception and saw another new young lady in her mid 20’s,she looks like she’s a Muslim because of the hijab she was putting on…
*
Chioma: good afternoon ma pls we came to see the doctor…
*
receptionist:okay just turn right and go straight down,the last door facing you is his office…
*
Chioma:thank you ma,you’re welcome (she replied), suddenly corper tayo entered the reception from inside the hospital, she looked at us in shock..
*
corper tayo:what are you girls doing here..
*
we looked at ourselves and ran out of words to say…
*
I have to say something before she becomes suspicious,suddenly mj spoke…
*
*
mj:ma my mum sent me to come and collect some drugs from the doctor so Chioma followed me…
*
*
corper tayo:okay alright have to go now…
*
mj:but miss tayo what are you doing here?
*
corner tayo:I found out emeka was in this hospital so I came to visit him and see how his feeling…
*
Chioma:you came to visit emeka?
*
corper tayo:yes is anything wrong with that?
*
*
Chioma:noo,just asking (faking a smile)…
*
corper tayo:I have to go now, will see you girls in school on Monday(as she walked out of the reception)
*
*
we entered the hall that led to the doctor’s office…
*
Chioma:I think there’s something going on between corper tayo and emeka…
*
*
mj:what are you talking about?..
*
*
Chioma:haven’t you noticed the way she’s so nice to him right from school…
*
mj:maybe she’s just nice to him and nothing else,you know she’s a caring person…
*
we got to the doctors door and knocked,come in(he yelled from inside)
*
we entered and he ordered us to sit..
I felt uncomfortable meeting a male doctor to examine me before telling him what wrong with me..
after we greeted him…
*
*
Doctor: so what is wrong with you?
I told him everything that is wrong with my vaginal, forgetting the fact that his a male,he took me to a private room while mj waited in his office,he told me to lie down on a little bed in the middle of the room,I obeyed..
*
*
doctor: can you take off your undies?
*
*
Chioma: what?,why?
*
*
*
doctor: don’t be shy, am a doctor okay,just want to know the kind of infection you might have contacted…
*
I slowly pulled down my underwear to my knees and seperated my legs for him to see,God I feel very shy..
*
he put on a hand glove on both hands, brought out a touch from a drawer and started checking my vaginal with his touch while he touched them with his hands..
the way his touching it tickles me a lot,I looked up,shut my eyes and started laughing, my God this touch is making me h---y…



Addiction
Episode 66
*
*
I felt like I was about to explode as the doctor kept touching my vaginal in the name of examining, my legs started shaking, my God if this doctor continue with this for another minute I swear I will force him to sleep with me,this is too much for me to control,am about to lose my mind,if this man doesn’t stop I will squirt on his hand……
and then he stops,I kept panting hard as I finally opened my eyes..
*
*
Doctor: sorry for making you feel that way(he said with a smile),he took off his hand glove..
I quickly put my undies back on and came down from the bed,I followed the doctor back to his main office where mj was waiting for us, we met mj on her phone as she was on Facebook, what I fancy about her is that she never let anyone know she has a phone in school except me…
*
*
I went to sit down on my seat beside her, the doctor also walked to his seat and started writing somethings on a note..
*
*
*
Doctor: according to what I’ve discovered, you have a disease called Trichomoniasis…
*
*
Chioma: what?,(we both shouted together)what is that doctor?, hope am fine?
*
*
Doctor: Trichomoniasis
It’s caused by a parasite that spreads really easily during sex. The parasite is carried in sexual fluids,
like semen, pre c-m, and vaginal fluids.
Most people with trichomoniasis don’t have any symptoms and feel totally fine, so they might not even know they have it. When it does cause symptoms, the most common one is vaginitis. Vaginitis is when your v---a or v----a is irritated. Trich can also infect your urethra (the tube you pee out of). Signs of trich include irritation and itching, smelly discharge, and painful or frequent peeing.
*
*
mj:so doctor can it be cured (as she looked at me before looking at the doctor)…
*
*
Doctor: you are lucky you came on the early stage when it just causing effect, if not it might affect you in the future and you might not be able to give birth in the future..
*
*
Chioma:wow thank God I came on time, so what will you do now?
*
*
Doctor: I will give some medicines you will take for the next 2weeks and you should be fine…
*
he wrote down some things on a note and handed it to us…
*
*
Doctor: here,take it to the nurse,once you step out of my office, turn right down,the 3rd door by the left..
*
*
CHIOMA:thank you sir,so how much is the bill?
*
*
Doctor: well considering the face that you’re still girls in high school trying to take care of your health,I will give you girls 4thousand naira,am supposed to bill you
8thousand naira,but just know sex without condom is dangerous.
*
*
mj:thank you sir,uhm,sir we didn’t really come with the money can we bring it tomorrow after school?
*
*
Doctor: sure no problem,your health is important…,and am also sorry for what my crazy receptionist did to your friend the other day,hope his okay?
*
*
mj:oh his fine don’t you worry doctor…
*
*
so we left his office and walked down to meet the nurse…
*
the room was filled with lots of medicines and injections,here is your medicine (the nurse said) as she handed us a white nylon filled with some syrups and tablets,she gave us the instructions on what to take day and night before we left her office…
*
*
we finally walked out of the hospital to take a bike home,my phone started ringing, who else would be calling me Adams of course..
*
*
Chioma: hey what’s up?
*
*
Adams: hey babe,how are you doing?
(I looked at mj with the corner of my eyes as she was trying to stop a bike)…
*
*
Chioma:am okay am on my way home now from mj’s house…
*
*
Adams: good because am coming to your house now…
*
*
Chioma:my house?,why?
*
*
Adams: common can’t I visit my girlfriend again,or are you scared because of your mum?
*
*
Chioma:hmm okay no problem on my way…
*
Adams: love you babe…
*
*
(I waited for a second)
*
*
Chioma:love you too(as I smiled)…
*
*
mj:Chioma fast let go the okada is waiting for us…
*
*
I quickly put my phone on silent because of my mum and put them inside my bag….
*
*
at home****
*
*
mj and I stopped at the junction that separated both my street and her street,said our goodbyes and went both ways,I entered my gate and saw Adams bike parked in a corner beside my house…
*
*
Chioma:does this boy take this bike everywhere he goes?,I mean his house is just close to me(as I pushed the door open),I shut the door and saw my mum and Adams discussing like best friends, he was holding a can malt with his guitar beside him…
*
*
Chioma: mum am home..
*
*
Chioma’s mum: oh my darling,how you doing? (as she stood up to give me an annoying hug),my God this Is annoying, she has never given me a hug whenever I come back from school so why now?,is it because she saw Adams?
*
*
*
Chioma:mummy am fine(as I slowly pushed her away from the awkward hug)…
*
Adams: hey Chioma,what’s up?
*
Chioma: uhm am fine Adams, I need to go change,be right back…
*
Chioma’s mum:hurry up lemme serve you guys lunch…
*
my God, my mum is so dramatic, why is she acting like Adams came to pay bride price?
*
I slammed the door to my room and fell on the the bed like iroko tree…
after few seconds of resting,I took off my uniform and entered the bathroom to take a shower,I scrubbed myself and wash my private part from that doctor’s touch…
I dried myself with a clean towel and put on a skinny jean and a spaghetti top…
I arrange my hair before walking out of the door…
*
I walked straight to the kitchen to get something to drink…
*
*
Chioma:mum what are you cooking? (as I opened the fridge)…
*
*
Chioma’s mum:EBA and I know you will like it…
*
*
Chioma:WHAT?(as I closed the fridge in shock to look at her),what do you mean you want to serve us Eba for lunch?…
*
*
(my mum couldn’t stop laughing)*****
*
*
Chioma:mummy this is not funny,why will you cook Eba for us to eat this afternoon naw?…
*
*
Chioma’s mum: wait is it because your boyfriend is here?biko he will love it jare…
*
*
Chioma:mummy?…….mummy?(she kept laughing), mummy stop this is not professional, why will you be cooking Eba on his first visit(as I pushed her away to open the pot and saw indomin boiling in the pot)…(as she bursted into laughter)…
*
*
*
Chioma:mtcheew(as I closed the pot and went back to the fridge)…
*
Chioma’s mum:Chioma baby you too dey fear,someone cannot play with you(as she hugged me by the waist with her two hands)
*
*
Chioma:lemme alone jor,God save you (as I wriggled myself away from her hug to take out 1 plastic fanta),
I head back to the living room and saw Adams watching zee world…
*
*
Chioma:do you also watch zee world?(as I sat on the couch)…
*
*
Adams: I love this channel a lot,their movies are extraordinary everyday (as we both laughed)….
*
*
Chioma:well my best channel is Nickelodeon, this zee world is soo annoying, you will see two people just standing and be staring at themselves for 30 minutes without talking, 1 fan will now start blowing them making their hair to fly,no even hug or kiss before you know you will hear that they are pregnant… (Adams was already roaring with laughter)….
*
*
Adams: that a lie jor(as he cleaned the tears from his eye),what about Nickelodeon nko,every time laugh from morning to night, their fathers will be behaving like woman wrapper…
*
*
Chioma: even their names in zee world are annoying, how will somebody be bearing,ATI,YUSH,GANGA,KUNJ,SAGA,JANDI,PREGIA,ABY,SHISTI,RISHAB…..
…..
Guys it time for lunch(we heard my mum’s voice)…
*
*
we walked to the table and my mum sat down with us,I cupped a spaghetti in my fork to eat and my mum stopped me…
*
*
Chioma’s mum:Chioma wait, let us pray…
*
*
Chioma:pray?, but we have never prayed before eating…
*
*
Chioma’s mum:we are starting today so now you both close your eyes…
*
I closed my eyes in annoyance as she prayed a very long prayer****
I opened one of my eye to look at Adams and saw one of his eyes also open too ooking at me,I quickly closed my eyes back,finally she finished and we started eating….
I picked up my bottle to sip and was drinking a little mineral…
*
Chioma’s mum:so Adams you are the lucky guy that finally want to date my daughter?(I splashed the drink out of my mouth immediately as I choked with cough)



Addiction
Episode 67
*
*
*
Chioma’s POV
*
*
*
mum:Chioma are you alright?(as she stood up and she tried to hit my chest to stop coughing)..
Chioma:am….( cough)…… okay..(as I pushed her hands away…
I looked at Adams who was nervous too,my mum walked back to her seat and opened her mouth to ask the question again..
*
*
mum: so as I was…
*
*
Chioma:mummy can we just eat in peace without talking?
she looked at me,looked at Adams…
*
mum:okay fine enjoy your lunch(as we ate in silence), Adams phone started ringing he brought out the phone from his leather jacket, looked at the phone, and dropped it on the table…
we continue eating, my mum finally gave us privacy as she went to eat on the couch,his phone started ringing again,he looked at the screen and dropped it on the table…
*
*
Chioma:aren’t you going to pick your call what if it important?
*
Adams: nah,it not important just a crazy friend…
*
Chioma:just hear what the friend have to say na…,the phone started ringing again, and he immediately picked…
*
Adams: hello veronica.
veronica?,isn’t that the girl from the academy.
*
*
Adams: you’re at my house?….. why?
*
*
*
Adams:okay am on my way(as he stood up and turned to leave)..
*
Chioma:wait where are you going?
*
Adams: uhm..uhm,home,have something important to discuss with a friend?(as he gave me peck),bye ma’am.(he waved to my mum) and thanks for the food(as he hurried out of the door)…
*
mum:why is he in a hurry like that.
*
Chioma:dunno,he said he has something important to discuss with a friend at home…
*
while I was eating alone at the table I was deep in thought, I felt annoyed the way Adams left,is it because of Veronica he just hurried out of my house,what could be that important, I think there is something fishy about them that I have to find out..
*
*
Mum:Chioma it almost time to go start getting ready (my mum interrupted me from my thought) as she walked into her room..
I finished eating and trashed my plate in the kitchen sink,I was on the way to my room when I sighted Adams guitar on the couch,I guess I have to give him at the academy…
I entered my room to take my book where I write down what we are been taught in class and also my phone…
*
Chioma: bye bye mum(I yelled) as I walked out of the door with Adams guitar on my hand,I could hear her loud voice yelling back from her room…
*
as usual I got to the academy, lots of students were outside chilling around before class starts, I walked around to look for Adams so I can return his guitar but his nowhere to be found,I walked to one of his class mates who plays the guitar to ask him,a girl on mini skirt was sitting on his lap as he played a cover African Queen by 2face…
*
Chioma:uhh,excuse me guy….yes what is it(the girl asked with a frown)..
*
Chioma:sorry not you,I want to talk to the guy..
*
and who are you to come and talk to him,if you want to talk to him,come through me(she replied)…
Chioma:and are you his PA or what,am just trying to ask him a question about somebody you’re here forming real bae…
*
immediately she stood up and gave me a dirty slap,are you mad?,do you know who you’re talking to?…
*
toke calm down na,it hasn’t gotten to that(the guy said)as he stood in between us…
*
we we’re beginning to draw the attention of others as they left what they we’re doing and started watching nollywood ..
*
Chioma:did you slap me(as I held my cheeks)
see girl I don’t know who you are and what brings you here (the guy said),but what did you say you wanted to ask?
*
I tried to compose myself since am new here and I don’t people to see me as a trouble maker but I swear if I ever catch this girl on the street or anywhere, I will show her the real IMO babe in me…
*
Chioma: okay what I wanted to ask is,did you help me see Adams?
*
Adams?, his not here yet ,or guy(he yelled to another guy with a guitar), have you seen Adams?
noo,am trying his number but his not picking (he replied)
Chioma:okay thank you (as I looked at the girl who was now sitting back on the guys lap),idiot(I whispered) before leaving..
*
I looked for a place behind a flower to sit,wait lemme dial his number and see,I called and called for over 3 times but he never picked,what could be the problem (I said worriedly), he left hurriedly out of my house to meet someone who I think must be Veronica and up till now his not here,I sent him a text but didn’t reply..
are you waiting for somebody? (a calm voice said beside me), I turned to look and he was a guy from my music class, but I never knew his name…
*
Chioma: yes,he forgot this guitar with me and went home,till now I haven’t see him,I even tried calling and texting but no response..
*
just Calm down, maybe his on his way,guys time for class(somebody shouted to the whole crowd)…
*
*
in class******
*
I couldn’t pay attention to what the teacher was saying, I haven’t even checked to see if veronica came seff,I have to quickly run to her department after class to know if she came… somebody tapped my shoulder immediately, I turned to look at her..
*
Chioma: what?(I whispered), she pointed to where the music instructor was standing..
*
instructor: are you with us or you’re thinking about your boyfriend?, the class bursted into laughter…
*
how did he know I was thinking about Adams…
*
Chioma: am with you sir..
*
instructor: oya what did I say last?
*
Chioma: you said last sir…(the class was filled with laughter)…
*
instructor: very funny,by the way who owns that guitar beside you..
*
Chioma:a friend of mine,he forgot it with me and went home,till now I haven’t seen him…
*
instructor: aiit let continue (as he wrote down some things on the board with a marker)and explained to us….
*
*
after class I quickly ran to the guitar department to see if Veronica came,I watched as they all came out one by one,till no one was left in class but no Adams and veronica in sight, excuse me(a voice said behind me),it was that same guy from my class that approached me the first time…
you forgot your book,as he handed it to me…
*
*
Chioma:oh,thank you very much(as I collected it and turned to leave)..
*
you look really disturbed today in class, is it because of your friend?(the guy asked) as he followed me out of the building…
*
Chioma:am fine am not thinking about anybody (as i faked a smile)…
*
okay if you say so, am tobi,what your name?
*
I looked at him as we entered my street together..
Chioma:my name is chioma,and can you pls stop following me..
*
Tobi:calm down na,are we fighting?…
*
Chioma:we are not fighting, am just not comfortable walking with strangers at night…
*
Tobi:aiit no problem, but hope you don’t mind if I have your number?…
*
Chioma:am sorry no…
*
Tobi:may I ask why?
*
Chioma:nothing…
*
Tobi:okay no problem then,I will see you in class tomorrow,bye…(as he turned to leave)
*
Chioma:bye(as I was walked down the street without looking back)
*
I was almost at Adams gate when I saw him coming out of his gate with veronica,I watched them closely,Adams turned to leave and Veronica pulled him back immediately and immediately they started kissing, my…my God, am I dreaming? (as tears fell down from my eyes immediately)..
*
*
*
Adam’s POV
*
immediately I left chioma’s house,I paddled my bike to my house to meet Veronica, the truth is that I really liked Veronica for a while now but ever since Chioma came into my life,am in between two worlds, from the day Veronica and I kissed once I’ve never stopped thinking about her and she never stop hanging herself around me like fly even when I try to push her away…
*
I rode to the front of my house and saw her standing beside my gate…
she was wearing a very short skirt that revealed her whole laps and a top that revealed her whole tommy…
*
Veronica: Adams where have you been?,your sister just left the house now,she told me you went to see a friend…
*
*
Adams:how many times have I told you never to come to my house until you inform me first?…
*
*
Veronica: why are you acting like am your enemy,is it a crime to come see my boyfriend?..
*
Adams:did I hear you say boyfriend?, see pls we are not dating,we are just friends don’t come and pour sand inside my garri…
*
Veronica: anyway I didn’t come here to argue with you,there’s something I want to show you…
*
Adams: what is it?
*
Veronica: let go inside,I can’t show you outside…
*
we entered inside and sat down on the couch…
*
Adams: so we are here, what did you say you want to show about?
*
she stood up to face me and started removing her top…
*
*
Adams: woah…woah…woah,Veronica what are you doing (as i stood up in shock)…
*
Veronica: this is what I want to show you (as she took off her top completely and unhooked her bra left with her curvey round boobs staring at me…
*
Adams: Veronica are you insane? you are in my house for crying out loud what if somebody enters?…
*
Veronica: yes am insane Adams,I’ve been giving you the green light for so long but you never paid me attention, why don’t we just do this and nobody will know…
*
I have to look for a way to let this girl leave this house before my sister or my parent enters..
*
Adams: okay fine if this is what you want,pick your clothes and let go upstairs to my room..
*
we entered my room and she immediately took off the mini skirt she was wearing and her underwear… if I don’t do what she want she won’t leave here…
*
*
*
Veronica: you don’t have to worry about condom,I already took my pregnancy prevention pills(as she fell on her back on the bed)with her boobs staring at me..
*
*
*
5minutes later I found myself banging her on the bed as she moaned with pleasure,she raised her long legs higher for easy penetration,oh yeah faster,yeah baby,don’t stop f-----g me,I felt as the tightness of her p---y covered my d--k,I kept grinding until I released deep into her p---y..
*
we lay on the bed panting for breath, she looked at me again and climbed untop of me and fixed my d--k into her p---y walls,oh God Adams you’re making me crazy (she moaned loudly)…,she kept jumping up and down making my d--k push deeper…
30 minutes later she quickly went to have her bath in my bathroom while I waited in the living room for her to come down and get out of my house..,she spent over 30minute before walking down…
*
Veronica: thank you Adams,maybe next time we can use my house…
*
I open my mouth to fire back,my door suddenly opened as my mum and dad came in, dressed in Native attire…
*
Adams: welcome mum,welcome Dad…
*
Dad: how are you Adams, Veronica how are you and how are your parents?
*
Veronica: they are fine sir…
*
mum:Adams why didn’t you go for music tutorial today?
*
Adams: ehm sorry mum,I wasn’t feeling too well so Veronica came to visit me…
*
mum: Veronica that so sweet of you, why don’t you wait for dinner, we bought something to eat from a nearby eatery while we we’re coming
*
Adams: oh no mum I think her mum will be worried why she’s not home yet,so she can’t eat(faking a smile)..
*
Veronica: well my mum is not in the country right now, she travelled with my dad for a business trip,so my siblings and I are left with the maid..
*
*
Dad: perfect, so you can join us for dinner(as they carried the nylon they we’re holding to the large dinning table)…
*
in the nylon we’re fried rice and a huge lap of chicken,I looked at the nylon and saw KFC written on it,which was my parents favorite place to eat whenever we all go out…
*
7:12pm*****
I walked Veronica out of my house,I feel guilty for what Veronica made me do today, but am glad I figured a way to make her leave my house without her getting caught stark naked by my parent..
*
*
Adams:so bye(as i turned to leave), Veronica quickly pulled me back and pressed her lips on mine,I was about to push her away but I just continue kissing her,ADAMS?(I heard my name from behind),I quickly break myself from the kiss and saw Chioma looking at me with tears all over her face..
*
Adams: Chioma w…what are you doing here?
*
Chioma:here is your guitar (as she dropped it on the bonnet of the car beside us all turned to leave)…
*
Adams: Chioma pls wait ( as I held her wrist),a slap landed on my cheek immediately…
*
*
Chioma: don’t you dare touch me(as she ran home in tears…
*
Veronica: who is she to you?
*
*
Adams: see I’ve had enough of you Veronica, good night (as I picked up my guitar and entered my gate)








Addiction
Episode 68
*
*
I covered myself with my blanket which was soaked in tears, the tears couldn’t stop pouring, am done falling in love,I trusted Adams with all my life and he betrayed my trust,how could he?,suddenly there was a knock on my door,I quickly wiped off my tears…
*
*
Chioma:come in,my mum came in and sat beside me on the bed..
*
*
mum: Chioma is everything alright?, ever since you came you have been really quiet..
*
*
Chioma:mummy am fine,am just little tired(faking a smile)…
*
*
mum:have you later seen Adams?
*
*
Chioma:yes pls mummy I want to sleep..
*
*
mum:alright baby,but just know that not everybody is perfect, you can only make them perfect, everybody makes mistakes.,and just know all what I do for you is nothing but the best,I want to make sure you become what you wish to be..(as she turned to leave)
*
*
Chioma:thanks for the advice mum,but mum can I ask a question?(sitting up)
*
*
mum:yes sure(as she turned back to face me)
*
*
Chioma:do people who hurt you badly really deserve a second Chance?…
*
*
mum:remember I told you no one is perfect, there is nothing like friendship without conflict,that what makes friendship stronger…
*
*
Chioma:what if you forgive what the friend did to you but you decided not to be friends anymore..
*
*
mum:there is something they call fate,if both of you are meant to be friends it will come natural, just follow your instinct and live your life…
*
*
I looked at her for a second******
*
*
Chioma:I love you very much mum(as I stood up to give her a tight hug)..
*
*
mum:I love u too (gave me a kiss on the forehead), you haven’t eaten anything since you came,pls go eat your food,I already microwaved it again to make it hot,it on the dinning table….
*
*
Chioma:okay mum I will be there shortly (as she left the room)..
*
now I felt better from my mum’s advice, follow my instinct, my phone started buzzing under my pillow,I pulled it out and looked at the screen,it was Adams calling, I already had over 10 missed calls already and he kept calling, in annoyance I held the side button and switch off the phone,I opened my drawer and threw the phone inside…
I stood up to leave the room and I immediately felt pressed, oh God I haven’t started taking those drugs I got from the hospital, guess I will start tomorrow morning, i removed 4k from my personal savings and tuck them in my bag to pay the doctor tomorrow, my legs started shaking to urinate,I quickly ran into the bathroom….
*
*
while I sat alone in the dinning table alone eating dinner, the thought of Adams flashed through my mind,the time he saved me from the gang of rapist,the fun we had why he rode to the hospital the other day,the good conversations we had why we walk home together, oh God I really missed him,but I can’t believe he could be kissing that s--t,I just hope it was only a kiss and nothing else or I swear I will never forgive him..
*
Chioma where did you get this paper(a heard a voice behind me),I jerked up from my thought in shock..
I turned to look my mum and saw her holding the paper I got for my HIV status…
*
*
Chioma: mum did you appear or what?, you almost gave me a heart attack…
*
*
mum:that not the answer to my question Chioma, where did you get this paper?(as she sat down beside me)…
*
I have to tell her the truth*****
*
*
Chioma:from the hospital…
*
*
mum:is it from bank before, why did you do the test?,tell me have you had sex before?
*
*
(now am bursted)*******
*
*
Chioma:mum the thing is that…
*
*
mum:just answer me,have you had sex before? (I nodded slowly)…
*
*
Chioma:but I didn’t mean….
*
*
mum:Chioma you are a disgrace, am highly disappointed in you (as she stood up to leave),but hold on(as she turned back),who did you sleep with?
*
*
Chioma:uhm,ehm…
*
*
mum:is it Adams?..
*
*
Chioma:no…
*
*
mum:then who Chioma:(as she yelled and hit her fist on the table)…
*
*
Chioma:emeka….it e…emeka( I blurted out with fear)…
*
*
Mum:WHAT?,this same emeka?,that rascal?
*
*
Chioma:mummy am sorry (as I stood up and walked to her side)…
*
*
mum:if come close to me and touch me I will give you a dirty ( I stopped on my track)…
*
*
she looked at me from head to my feet…****
*
*
mum:good night ( as she walked into her room),I suddenly lost appetite, I trashed the plate with the remaining food into the sink and ran into my room,I jumped on my bed and screamed into my pillow to cry out all the pain,and that how I fell asleep…
*
*
Friday 6:04am****
*
*
I rolled out of bed to quickly have my bath,after that I put on my uniform, arranged my books while I was arranging my eyes caught across the phone I threw into the drawer…
today I have to give him back his phone, I dropped it in my bag and head out of the door, I walked straight to the kitchen but my mum hasn’t started cooking, she suddenly entered the kitchen…
*
*
Chioma:good morning mum (I said with a smile),she didn’t respond, mummy I said good morning..
*
*
mum: chioma take(as she brought out a 200 naira note from her purse and handed them to me),here’s your money for lunch, start going to school now…
*
*
Chioma:but what about breakfast?
*
*
mum:anymore question from you and I will deal with you(she said in anger)….
*
(in obedience I collected the money)***
*
*
Chioma:bye mum(as I walked out of the kitchen and out of the house)….
*
*
Isabella’s POV
*
*
the ray of light from the curtain flashed on my face,I opened my eyes and saw myself on a strange bed,I looked myself, am not on my uniform anymore but rather on a hospital gown,how did I get here( as I held my head trying to remember), oh I remember i was walking up the stairs in school and I suddenly felt dizzy and I remember I fell that all,can’t remember anything after then,I guess they might have seen me lying on the floor and rushed me to the hospital…
the door suddenly opened as my dad and the doctor came in,oh you’re awake(the doctor said with a smile)
hi dad(I said with a smile) but he just looked at me and turned to the doctor..,why is he acting this way?
*
so when will she be leaving (my dad asked),
Doctor: she can start preparing to leave now but just make sure she come regularly to scan the pregnancy..
*
*
what?are my ears deceiving me?,did he just say pregnancy?, that can’t be me,tell me this is a dream…
*
the doctor came to check me,as he opened my mouth and my eyes while my dad watched him quietly…
*
*
Doctor: okay i will be in my office(as he shook hands with my dad before leaving the room***
*
*
Isabella: dad(as I sat up)a thunderous slap landed on my cheek immediately***
*
Isabella you brought shame upon me, am really disappointed in you, this will be the end of your schooling because you will carry that bastard in your stomach for 9months till you deliver,after we get home, you will tell me and your who is responsible for that pregnancy before you will face your mum’s wrath, there’s your clothes beside your bed,get dressed,I will come pick you up in 30 minutes time(as he left the room)…
*
*
Isabella:am doomed(as I held my head), see what sex with chike has caused me…..
*
*
Emeka’s POV
*
*
*
today is the day I will finally be discharged from the hospital, one advantage of me been in the hospital is the fact that I have to eat whatever I like,not like when am at home, I really feel bad to start leaving today, I will now go home where I will start fighting with my siblings who will take head of fish, all those while I’ve been in the hospital I eat like 6 times in a day,only me one full nylon of sliced bread with a huge cup of tea and 1 tin of sardine,sometimes they will ask me what I wanted and I will tell them akpu and goat meat and better egusi soup,I sat up in bed to look through the window, my door immediately opened as my mum suddenly entered with a nylon she was holding…
*
*
emeka:mama good morning..
*
mama:emeka how body?
*
emeka:fine mama wetin you carry come?
*
mama:just quickly eat this one before we start to dey go (as she brought out a huge brown cooler from the nylon)****
*
I opened the cooler and saw rice and beans with head of fish which she prepared,it was filled to the top..
*
*
in no time I started battling with the food****
*
*
mama:I dey come make I cross go buy Pepsi for you (as she left the room)****
oh God wish this pain continues*****
*
*
time for lunch*****
*
*
mj:Chioma I can’t believe Adams could do such a thing to you after all the trust,but are you sure he kissed her on purpose or she forced him?..
*
*
Chioma:look I don’t want to think about anything that got to do with that cheat again, let go and eat am starving… (as we walked down the stairs to the cafeteria)…
*
Maryjane’s POV
*
we bought our food and found a table to sit, i was about putting my food in my mouth….
*
Sean:ahh ahh ahh,hold it right there aunty(I stopped to look and saw Sean)…
mj:Sean what’s up na,(I said with a huge grin)..
*
Chioma:how you doing Sean?,come and join us here****
*
(he looked at us for some seconds,raised one of his eye brow)***
*
*
Sean:as you can see me girls, I didn’t come here to do closeup advert,what I came here is to collect my money from this girl( pointing at mj)***
*
*
mj:bros I hope you know I have a name?
*
*
Sean:and I hope you know I have 500naira with you?…
*
Chioma:Sean calm down na,you don’t have to shout because of 500 naira na,she will give you your money na,besides you we’re the one that tore her money in the first place….
*
*
Sean: oya sorry no vex(as he sat down like a responsible guy),so mj can I have my money(as he stretched forth hands with a fake smile),oh God I so love his teeth….
*
mj:ehm Sean actually I mistakenly spent it when I got home yesterday after I didn’t see you when we closed….
*
*
Sean: okay no problem…
*
*
mj:really, no problem?
*
*
Sean: yes na,I don’t talk to much,how much did you buy this your whole plate of food?
*
*
mj:just 250(I said with a smile).***
*
Sean: okay(as he picked up the plate)***
*
mj:wait,where are you going with my plate?
*
Sean: it simple,when you have the remaining 250 PAY ME(as he carried my plate of food and walked out of the cafeteria)..
*
mj:Chioma does this guy takes weed before coming to school everyday?…
*
Chioma:so what you told me about him is true,the guy is a real jerk oo,how can he just carry your food like that,you have to show him pepper mj…..mj?(I was nowhere to be found on the table)*****
I was on my way to look for Sean****






Addiction
Episode 69
*
*
*
Maryjane’s POV
*
*
*
I ran furiously to Sean’s class upstairs, which was same with Adam’s class,that guy is really getting on my nerves,I got to his class but he wasn’t there, God where is he?,MJ?(I heard my name from behind), I turned to look and saw Adams jogging towards my direction,he stopped to catch his breath…
*
Adams: my God,mj you should try going for Olympics one day,why are you in a rush like that?
*
mj:where is Sean?
*
Adams: sean?,he should be in his usual spot, he doesn’t eat in the cafeteria…
*
mj:where is the spot you’re talking about?
*
Adams: the lab…
*
mj:you mean biology lab?
*
Adams: yeah
*
mj:okay thanks (as I turned to leave), but hold on (as I turned back),I heard what happened…
*
Adams: mj to be sincere I really love Chioma with my whole life,i swear it wasn’t my intention to kiss that girl, she forced me to kiss her but before I could push her away Chioma saw us kissing, believe me i love her alone and will do anything for her…
*
*
mj:I really hate to see my best friend getting hurt and heartbroken because of a guy,she already cried enough, Chioma is a really jealous person, so if you love her,do away with all your flirty female friends but if you can’t don’t let her see you with them, let them know Chioma as your real bae,kiss her in their midst, let her feel happy to have a boyfriend, she had a dark past, don’t let her go back to her wounds, I really want both of you to be happy forever….
*
*
Adams: (sigh), where is she?
*
mj:downstairs In the cafeteria (before I know it Adams is gone),oh God I forgot about Sean, that goat must have finished my food by now…
*
*
I ran downstairs more than my legs could carry me,I got to the door without knocking I pushed the door and saw him at the far end cracking the bone of the meat i bought…
*
*
this guy get mind ooo***
*
mj:Sean?……. sean?……….Sean?, how many times did I call you?
*
Sean: did you come with my remaining change(gulping down water down his throat)
*
mj:this is not funny I hope you know that my only hope of eating lunch and am really hungry,why are you like this,are you mad?,dey swear for you?…
*
Sean: mj this your food is muah,fantastic combination, rice,moimoi and meat,I wonder how you eat all this food and you dry like this….
*
(I just feel like killing this guy with my bare hands, his so f-----g annoying),wonder how I knew him in the first place****
*
mj:that food you ate will not digest,you will purge and die…
*
Sean: will you keep quiet,as am talking to you now,i can feel the food working in my body, very soon I will excrete it out(as he let out an annoying evil laugh)***
*
*
I felt tears about dripping down from my eyes***
*
mj:why do you hate me this much?
*
Sean: hate you?,I don’t hate you oo,I just want my money…
*
mj:fine I will give you when we close..
*
*
*
senior sean here is what you sent me(I heard a little girly voice behind me),I turned to look and saw her,she’s a girl I know from jss1,she was holding a plate of food covered with another plate in a nylon..
*
Sean:thank you Favour, drop it on the table…
*
she dropped it…
*
*
Favour:here is your change..
*
Sean:how much is that?
*
Favour: 150…
*
Sean: you can keep it you hear?
*
Favour:thank you senior Sean,bye senior mj,bye(I replied), (as she ran away happily)***
*
*
Sean: so that is your food she just brought, you can open it…
*
I opened it slowly and saw the exact food I bought from the cafeteria, rice moimoi and meat,except the rice looks a little bigger than the first one…
*
mj:Sean why do you take my things before you end up giving me a new one?,first it was the money you tore,now it this food.
*
Sean: don’t eat,be asking questions (as he stood up to leave),here I have a new bottle water in my bag(as he brought out a chilled water from his Gucci bag and dropped it on the table),you can use it to flush the food down (as he head towards the door)
*
*
I was speechless the way his so organized****
*
Sean: before I forget(as he turned back),how will I get my money today?
*
*
(I can’t believe this guy doesn’t have problem with money and his torturing my life because of 500naira)****
*
*
Sean: should I come to collect it in your house?
*
mj:my house?
😨,pls don’t…
*
sean: why?…
*
mj:my mum will skin me alive if I bring any guy to my house..
*
sean: your mum will skin you alive and your eyes have already open***
*
mj:what do you mean open,see stop it,am still a small girl…
*
sean: small girl my foot,are you a virgin?
*
(I looked at him oddly,how can he be asking this kind of question)
*
mj:see this conversation is turning to something else…
*
sean: so give me your number then so I can call you where you can bring the money(as he brought out his phone from his bag)..
*
I cant believe he uses an iPhone ×,full tinted black,I stared at it in amazement***
*
*
Sean: why are you looking at the phone like village girl?,you have not seen iPhone × in your life before?
*
*
mj:mtcheew,how will this stupid phone increase the price of garri in the market?
*
*
sean: look at you,this phone can pay your school fees from jss1 to university
*
mj:if you can buy phone like this,why did you attend this school then?
*
Sean: it my choice, my parents wanted me to school abroad but I choose here because my best friend adams also schools here,so what your number?,I called it out while he typed it on his phone and saved it as debtor….
*
*
Sean: save mine…
*
I brought out my phone from my pocket and unlocked it)***
*
Sean: see how your phone looks like those chinko remote that they used to test speaker inside mosque…..
*
*
(I bursted into laughter)****
*
mj:your daddy, I don’t blame you, oya the number?…. he later called it and I saved it as goat****
*
*
sean:see you after school(as he picked up his bag and left)….
*
my God what a guy,he looks like the most exciting guy I’ve ever known,he amazes me a lot**
*
I sat down on the lab chair and started eating***
*
*
Chioma’s POV
*
*
I wonder why mj is not here yet, maybe he found sean and they started arguing with the food, but that sean can be annoying at times seff…
*
Chioma?(I heard my name from behind), I turned to look and saw Adams…
*
*
I stood up and turned to leave…
*
*
Adams: Chioma pls wait I beg you (as he ran to my front)….
*
Chioma:Adams leave my way…
*
Adams: Chioma pls just hear what I have to….sa…
*
Chioma:Adams lea….(as I pushed him from my way with all my strength sending him to the ground with scattered chairs)…. and i walked out of the cafeteria…
*
nawao this guy na mumu oo(a guy said from a corner), na woman push am make he fall like wall of Jericho…
*
*
Adams slowly got up,dusted his trouser and left the cafeteria…
*
*
I walked into the restroom with tears dripping down my cheeks,did I really push Adams in front of everybody like that?,Adams am sorry but you really deserve it for hurting me….
*
the tears kept pouring down my eyes nonstop,I opened the tap in the restroom sink and splashed it on my face and blow out the catarrh from my nose,oh God Adams am sorry for pushing you that way,suddenly i remembered I haven’t taken my drugs, and I don’t have money anymore to buy water so I brought out all the drugs and drank them with the water from the sink,I drank them all before somebody enters
*
(and the bell rang)*****
*
I washed my face one more time before heading out of the door****



Addiction
Episode 70
*
*
*
after school****
*
mj:Chioma have you heard?(as we walked out of the class)
*
Chioma:what again?news carrier…
*
mj:Isabella won’t come to our school again because she’s pregnant..
*
Chioma:what?,who told you that?
*
mj:I overheard some of her friends talking about it that she called them that her dad said she won’t come anymore till she delivers so they we’re advising her to abort the pregnancy….
*
Chioma:wow that serious, she better not abort it,it very risky, let her face her cross,she didn’t know she will get pregnant when she’s opening her legs like public holiday abi…
*
mj:no mind her,instead of her to use condom,she want to enjoy skin to skin to make it sweeter,na God catch am…
😂
*
*
mj:ehhen by the way have Adams spoken to you today?
*
Chioma:mj pls let not bring that topic here again…
*
mj:it just a simple question na,did you see him today?,you can’t just shun him like that because you caught him kissing,at least try to find out if it was a mistake…
*
Chioma:mj see you tomorrow (as I walked out of the school compound)
*
mj:Chioma why are you vexing na?,okay I won’t mention him again,but just know it not fair..
*
Chioma:ehm mj pls do you have 100naira with you there lemme take bike to the hospital….
*
mj:aish I even forgot we are going to give the doctor his money today, no change with me oo,unless I quickly rush home..
*
Chioma:I can’t wait that long na,unless I have to trek…
*
mj:inside this hot sun?,noo am maintaining my skin,am an upcoming model,I can’t trek that far,you can go because you’re black…
*
Chioma:so you can’t follow me?,don’t worry I will go alone, shebi your turn will reach,you will tell me to follow you abi?..
*
mj:my turn as how?, God forbid I reject it(twisting her fingers backwards), is not me that will go to hospital…
*
Chioma:oh so you’re now using that one to insult me because I have a vaginal disease abi(tears dropping from my eyes),God will judge you idiot….
*
mj:see stop calling me idiot I don’t like it,when you’re busy having unprotected sex nko,you don’t know you will carry vaginal disease..
*
Chioma:mj are you mad? (as I gave her a dirty slap)…
*
(she touched her cheeks)
*
mj:Chioma you slapped me,chioma you… (immediately she gave me a thunderous slap in return)…
*
we started fighting fiercely (as I immediately tore mj’s shirt pocket),we continued fighting,I lost balance and slipped and fell into an empty clean gutter, I groaned in pain…
*
(then mj realized herself)*****
*
*
mj:oh my God Chioma are you alright?, somebody pls come and help me (she yelled to the passers by)
*
wetin happen (a man asked),why you push am?
*
mj:no sir I didn’t push her,she fell by herself,pls help her…
I closed my eyes as I groaned in pain,I felt as two men picked me up then I opened my eyes,I can see blood coming out from my forehead***
*
mj:Chioma am sorry (as she tried to touch me)
*
Chioma:mj don’t you dare touch me(as I wiped off her hands)…
one of the men bought a sachet of pure water and poured on my head,some of our school mates have already gathered and we’re asking questions from mj what happened?, she kept telling them I mistakenly fell…
*
*
suddenly I saw Adams on his bike passing by,in shock he stopped and wheeled to our side…
*
Adams: mj what happened? (as he stared at me)…
*
mj:we got Into a fight and she mistakenly fell into the gutter…
*
Adams: what?,why did you push her?
*
mj:and who told you I pushed her, see,if you come here to accuse me better carry your power bike and get out,look at what she even did to my new school uniform, am even trying to tell her sorry she’s doing what I don’t understand,better goan ask your babe,am going home seff(as she turned an left)…
*
people started telling me sorry while some amebo women we’re busy saying,why she no go fall inside gutter, instead of make she go house direct as she close, she dey fight with person wey senior am,this one wey do you na small thing,you for break leg join….
*
I couldn’t stand all the rubbish they we’re saying, I just dusted my body, picked up bag and started walking, I feel pains in my left leg as i walked…
*
*
Adams: Chioma climb on my bike lemme take you home(as he wheeled close to me),I looked at him and hissed then I continue limping…
*
Adams:Chioma pls lemme just drop you home, you look badly injured…
*
Chioma:see I beg you stop calling my name,na by force to enter….
*
he stopped, parked his bike and walked up to me..
*
Adams: see Chioma am not begging you to forgive me,I just want to take you home pls,I know you don’t have tfare to go home and it will be a great punishment for you to walk all the way home…
*
(I stopped and looked at him for some seconds)
*
*
Chioma:fine let go…
he hopped back on his bike and gave me an helmet…
*
Adams:pls put on this helmet..
*
Chioma: I don’t need your stupid helmet..
Adams:okay fine lemme take you home…
*
Chioma: am not going home
*
*
Adams: but why?
*
Chioma: am going to holy Trinity hospital, does this look like the direction to my house?
*
Adams:that better(as he rode me carefully like an egg)..
*
we arrived at the hospital gate,I came down and started walking inside…
*
Adams: pls hold on lemme help you inside….
*
Chioma:and did I tell you I can’t walk?…
*
Adams:lemme just help you with my shoulder to get to the reception….
*
Chioma:mtcheew(as I started walking carefully), he parked his bike somewhere inside the hospital and started following me,making sure I don’t fall,I finally got to the reception…
*
Chioma:good afternoon ma,I want to see the doctor..
*
Receptionist:do you have an appointment?
*
Chioma:yes ma,I want to give him some money…
*
Adams: some money?, what money?
*
Chioma: and is it your business?, are you the doctor?
*
Receptionist: ehm actually the doctor is not on seat now, he will be on seat in the next 10 minutes, can you wait…
*
Chioma:okay ma,I can wait(as I walked up and sat down on the reception couch),Adams came and sat close to me with his body touching mine)..
*
Chioma: adams shift far na,stop touching me,the couch is large enough for both of us to sit…
*
Adams: am sorry, (as he shifted and sat at the far end)…
there was an awkward silence between us,I could see him by the corner of my eyes staring at me,I turned to look at him, he quickly removed his face…
*
his phone started ringing…..
he brought it out from his pocket and looked at the screen,veronica calling, he looked at me before picking…
*
Adams: yes what is it?
*
Veronica: ahh,why are you sounding like this na,is that the way to say hello after the good time we had yesterday?…
*
Adams: Veronica what do you want?
*
Veronica: okay I just wanted to ask if you’re home?
*
Adams: mtcheew(as he hung up)…
*
*
*
Receptionist: okay the doctor is on seat now,you can go see him…
*
Chioma:okay thank you (as I stood up in pain and started walking down),Adams stood up also and started following me…
*
(I turned to look at him)
*
*
Chioma:what?,why are you following me?,did I ask you to follow me?
*
Adams: okay fine I’ll just wait here for you(as he walked back to the couch)…
*
I walked alone to the doctors office, I gave him the money and was about leaving when he noticed the way I stood up in pain and started limping….
*
Doctor: hold on,what is wrong with your leg?
*
Chioma: oh it nothing serious doctor, I fell somewhere and my legs hit a stone and it affected my bone…
*
Doctor: have you done anything about it?
*
Chioma:not yet,when I get home I will use rub and massage it…
*
Doctor: why don’t you sit down let me help you massage it a little with. balm to relieve the pain a little so you can walk home…
*
I walked slowly to sit as he brought out an aboniki balm from his drawer,bent down, and started massaging my leg….
*
*
after few minutes,I felt a little better walking…
*
Chioma:thank you doctor,you’re welcome(he replied), (as I walked out of his office…
I could walk a little perfectly with my two feet,immediately i entered the reception, Adams stood up…
*
Chioma:thank you ma(I said to the receptionist) as I walked out of the reception…
*
Adams: did the doctor massage your leg?(as we got outside the gate)
*
Chioma:and why are you asking?
*
Adams: because you are walking perfectly now and i can perceive balm…
*
Chioma:it non of your business, you can go…
*
Adams: alright just sit lemme drop you home…
*
Chioma: you can go now,am taking okada home..
*
Adams:but instead of taking okada home,lemme just drop you home and you don’t have to waste money for transport…
*
Chioma: is it your money?,are you the one paying the money, thank you for bringing me here,I can go from here,I will pay when I get home (as I walked away from him)…
*
immediately I saw an okada coming towards my direction, I stopped him and told him the direction to my house,as i was about entering I took a glance at Adams and saw him standing, looking at me as I hop on the okada,the expression on his face looks like his very sad but I don’t care…
he watched us as we rode away****
*
Emeka’s POV
*
*
I was now back home,my parent later revealed the news to me that I was given a two weeks suspension together with chike because of the fight, well I don’t care,I found this as an opportunity to explore till I resume…
*
now I’ve been in my room all day lying down, I look okay to walk now but my parents insisted that I stay indoor throughout today,I remembered corper tayo what she told me,that in case anytime I need free sex I should come to her house, and it been a while my d--k entered a female’s vaginal since I entered the hospital,I need to renew my subscription again oo,I brought out my phone to call corper tayo,then I remembered my phone screen got broken after chike threw my phone from upstairs when we we’re fighting….
*
emeka:omo na God go punish that guy oo,see as he break my screen, if I ever meet that guy again ehh,hospital go get customer ooo..
*
I remembered I have a small torch light phone I used before I bought this Android phone….
*
I opened my window curtain and saw the phone, I quickly removed the Sim from the android and inserted it into the torch light phone, I switched it on,but it remaining only 1bar,I quickly looked for corper tayo’s number, I dialed her number,after 3 rings she picked it…
*
corper tayo:hello emeka how you doing….
*
emeka:good afternoon, am okay, I just got home today..
*
corper tayo:are you for real?
*
emeka:yes,will you be home tomorrow?
*
corper tayo:yes,it Saturday…
emeka:okay I will be coming tomorrow to your place about that stuff?
*
corper tayo:hmm,I will be expecting you, I really miss your rod,gosh I love the way you make me feel,what time are you coming?
*
*
emeka:let say maybe from 1 or 2…
*
corper tayo:alright eat well okay (and I hung up)….
*
my sister suddenly enters…
*
*
oyinye:hmm emekus who we’re you calling?
*
emeka:how is it your business oyinye?
*
oyinye:hmm,your girlfriend abi?,I know it your girlfriend,you that just came back from hospital you have start calling girl, no wonder you always come home late sometimes…
*
(I sat up from the bed)***
*
*
emeka:oyinye leave my room..
*
oyinye:after I’ve been covering up for you where you have been going you can’t even say thank you or dash me money, stingy boy…
*
*
emeka:oyinye are you mad?,I said leave my room… (pointing to the door)….
*
*
oyinye:shebi you will go out again,am watching you,if I don’t tell mama and papa call me bastard…
*
I picked up one of my shoes on the floor and threw it at her,she dodged it,stuck out her tongue at me before running out…
*
oyinye is the best corporative and supportive person I’ve ever met, she help me lie when ever I sneak out of the house and I do the same to her,that how we pay each other,am just 2 years older than her but she’s taller than I am,she’s in jss3,we also attend the same school,anyway away from that topic,what really on my mind now is my appointment with corper tayo,tomorrow am going to renew my subscription for fuckology with her,chai tomorrow go mad….
*
emeka:make I call this guy seff(as I searched for David’s number)****
*
*
Chioma’s POV
*
*
the okada dropped me front of my gate…
*
Chioma: pls sir lemme quickly go and bring money from inside (as I dashed into the gate, opened my door,and entered inside),I could perceive some aroma coming from the kitchen and also hear some noise of pot and cutleries,which means my mum is inside the kitchen…
*
Chioma: good afternoon mum (I yelled)as I ran into my room,brought out 100 naira from my savings book and dashed out of my room,I paid the okada and came back inside and met my mum standing at entrance to the kitchen with a huge spoon on her hand…
*
*
Mum: why did you go outside again?
*
Chioma:I went to pay the okada that brought me home…
*
*
Mum:why are you just coming home by this time 3:o,clock?,
*
Chioma:I had running stomach so I waited a while in school before coming home,immediately my mum walked close to me and gave me a dirty slap…..
*
mum:I’ve never touched you before, but because of this stupid lie you just told me that what am giving you this slap,now before I open my eyes and close it,tell me who you went to visit?…
*
(I held my cheek in pain as hot tears flowed down my cheeks)****
*
Chioma:mummy I didn’t visit anybody, pls believe me…
*
(she gave me another slap again)***
*
*
mum:for the last time, who is the boy that you went to visit?,look at how your uniform is dirty,because I wash them for you is that not so?,then she saw the wound on my forehead…
*
mum:what happened to your forehead?
*
Chioma: I mistakenly slipped and fell down into the empty gutter beside my school…
*
Mum:where you fighting with anybody?…
*
*
Chioma:I was just arguing with a girl from my school about something (I didn’t want to tell her it was mj or she will hate her forever…
*
mum:go inside and change your clothes lemme bring some plasters to cover the wound…
*
(I walked away as I still held my cheek with tears dripping my cheeks)…
*
mum:wait why are you walking like that?, did it also affect your bone?(I nodded)…..
*
mum: why will you be arguing beside gutter?,are you blind?, just go and change, I will join you shortly..
*
I entered my room still crying****
*
I took off my uniform and entered the bathroom to shower,I dried myself with towel and put on a short that got to my knees and a black T-shirt…
*
I was brushing my hair when my mum entered with an aboniki balm with a spirit container,cotton wool,scissors and a roll of plaster…
*
mum: bring your leg(as she sat down on my chair,first of all she treated my forehead,I yelled in pain as she applied the spirit before putting the plaster after that she started massaging my leg with the aboniki balm,I could feel headache in my head as she tried to straighten my leg, after pulling it for over 10 minutes she stopped…
*
*
she stood up from the chair and came to sit close to me on the bed…
*
mum: Chioma look at me(I turned to look at her), promise me you will be a changed girl…
*
Chioma:mummy I already regretted what I did for long,am very sorry for disobeying you…
*
mum:I know you won’t do it again, (as she pulled me into a hug),baby am very sorry for hitting you, I did that out of anger,lemme see your cheeks (as she withdrew from the hug to look at my cheek),I showed her where she slapped me and she kissed it(causing us to laugh),I promise I won’t ever hit you again,you will still remain my beautiful princess (as she kissed me again on the cheek)*****
*
*
mum:am sure,you must be hungry after i didn’t give you breakfast this morning,come to the dinning table, am cooking your best food…
*
Chioma: plantain and egg?
*
mum:of cause….
*
Chioma:wow,I will be there shortly…
*
*
mum:alright dear,clean your face don’t cry again, see as you’re shaking because you have cried(as she cleaned my face with her hands),then she left my room…
*
*
I touched the plaster on my forehead, then I opened my bag and saw the phone Adams gave me,I plan to give him today but I just got this feeling that if I give him the phone, am erasing him out of my life completely so I kept it…
*
I switched on the phone and saw over 30 messages from Adams apologizing, I felt sorry for him,does he really love me,my phone started ringing as Adams started calling, am sure he must have been calling me for long before I switched it on…
I picked it…
*
Chioma: hello…
*
Adams: hello Chioma,I just called to check if you’re home already..
*
Chioma:yes am home thank you,bye
..*
*
Adams:Chioma pls wait, ar..are you coming to the academy this evening?
*
Chioma:well am coming I have to go now,bye(and I hung up immediately), oh God is it really fair the way am treating Adams now?….
*
I dropped the phone under my pillow,put on my slippers and ran out of my room to enjoy my best food…