
Addiction
Episode 51
Episode 51
Chioma’s POV
immediately the door opened Adams
and I turned to see who it was..
mj:thank God you’re fine (sigh),I’ve been looking for you all over the school..
(she noticed Adams holding my grip),he quickly let go of my hands..
the bell suddenly rang,common let go (as I pulled mj along with me out of the door)…
mj:chioma are you alright? (as noticed the tears on my face)
mj:thank God you’re fine (sigh),I’ve been looking for you all over the school..
(she noticed Adams holding my grip),he quickly let go of my hands..
the bell suddenly rang,common let go (as I pulled mj along with me out of the door)…
mj:chioma are you alright? (as noticed the tears on my face)
Chioma:mj I have a confession I need
to tell you..
she looked at my face with
seriousness…
we located a corner for us to discuss,we waited for some students to walk pass us..
mj:chioma you’re scaring me what is going on?
we located a corner for us to discuss,we waited for some students to walk pass us..
mj:chioma you’re scaring me what is going on?
Chioma:you know when you asked me if
there was something going on between emeka and I?..
mj:(thought for a second) yees I
remember so what about that?
Chioma:actually there was something
going between us,not only that,we also had sex(as I bow my head in shame)..
Mj:WHAT?(covering her mouth with her
hands),chioma?,you did what?,gosh how could you?
tears began dripping from my eyes
down to you cheeks…
Chioma:but I later regretted after
he started getting serious so i told him I don’t have anything to do with him
again,that was those times I told you about him asking me out,so what he now
told me today…
mj:yes what did he tell you?
chioma:he said he think his HIV positive…
mj:Jesus Christ (as her bag drops
from her hand)..
I bent down and covered my knees
with my face as I bursted into tears..
mj:so does it mean you guys never
used a condom?
Chioma:that was the first time that
he didn’t use it(I said in tears)
mj:wait oo, so you slept with him
more than once?,chioma why?
.
.
mj:(sigh) chioma it alright get up(she pulled me up with her hands,we are not exactly sure you have it,we have to go for a test first,clean your face(she wiped my face with her palm)..
.
.
mj:(sigh) chioma it alright get up(she pulled me up with her hands,we are not exactly sure you have it,we have to go for a test first,clean your face(she wiped my face with her palm)..
the school was already empty as the
students had left the school…
mj:common let go(as she picked up
her bag and pulled me along with her till we got out of the school)..
back at home….
I was still in tears as I lay on my
bed without noticing my mum came into the house..
chioma am home(she called),she dropped her hand bag on the couch and started removing her earings..
chioma am home(she called),she dropped her hand bag on the couch and started removing her earings..
chioma’s mum:is this girl sleeping?,
chioma?
I heard footsteps coming toward my
door,I quickly wiped off my tears and pretended to be resting,chioma are you
there(as she knocked on the door), yes mum come in(I replied),she quickly
opened the door and found me on my bed with head sink in my pillow…
chioma are you alright?(as she sat down beside me on the bed)..(I nodded)
chioma are you alright?(as she sat down beside me on the bed)..(I nodded)
I’ve been calling your name,you didn’t
even notice I came in(as she touched my neck),you’re burning up,let me get you
medicine (she quickly walked out of the door)…
…a minute later she came in with a glass of water and a tablet of medicine…
get up and take this(as she sat me up), I collected the water and drug and gulped it down..
…a minute later she came in with a glass of water and a tablet of medicine…
get up and take this(as she sat me up), I collected the water and drug and gulped it down..
Have you eaten? (she asked), I shook
my head,okay just rest lemme go get you something to eat…
I watched her as she walked out of the door,I bursted into tears again..
I watched her as she walked out of the door,I bursted into tears again..
….how will I explain to my mum that
I am HIV positive…
5minutes later,my mum came in with a cup of tea and some sliced bread,I got up and started eating while my mum was staring at me where she sat..
5minutes later,my mum came in with a cup of tea and some sliced bread,I got up and started eating while my mum was staring at me where she sat..
chioma if there’s anything that is
bothering you that you need to talk about,don’t hesitate to tell me okay?
Chioma:okay mum
and she stood up,kissed my forehead
and walked out of my room…
tomorrow was my exam,I need to read not to forget what I’ve read before emeka came into my life…
I brought out my time table, checked the paper am having tomorrow, then I started reading….
.
.
.
.
Still in my room(7pm)
I was still reading my books,I’ve been reading for the past two hours nonstop when I heard a knock on my door…
Chioma:come in
my mum stood at the door way..
chioma dinner is ready(she said)
Chioma:Mum can I skip dinner just for tonight pls?,I don’t feel hungry..
tomorrow was my exam,I need to read not to forget what I’ve read before emeka came into my life…
I brought out my time table, checked the paper am having tomorrow, then I started reading….
.
.
.
.
Still in my room(7pm)
I was still reading my books,I’ve been reading for the past two hours nonstop when I heard a knock on my door…
Chioma:come in
my mum stood at the door way..
chioma dinner is ready(she said)
Chioma:Mum can I skip dinner just for tonight pls?,I don’t feel hungry..
Chioma’s mum:alright just for
tonight oo,good night, make sure close your window before your sleep..(as she
shut the door)..
.
.
.
.
.
Tuesday morning (6am)
.
.
.
.
.
Tuesday morning (6am)
I blinked my eyes open with my head
on my reading table,so I slept while reading yesterday..
I quickly arranged my books in my bag and dashed into the bathroom, 2minutes later I was done having my bath,I cleaned myself with a towel and quickly put on my uniform,brushed down my long hair,gather my stuff before walking out of my room…
I sat down on the dinning table waiting for my mum to bring breakfast…
.
.
.
.
.
.
in school after assembly…
mj:so chioma you haven’t told me how you know that Adams of a guy(as we walked down to our class)
I quickly arranged my books in my bag and dashed into the bathroom, 2minutes later I was done having my bath,I cleaned myself with a towel and quickly put on my uniform,brushed down my long hair,gather my stuff before walking out of my room…
I sat down on the dinning table waiting for my mum to bring breakfast…
.
.
.
.
.
.
in school after assembly…
mj:so chioma you haven’t told me how you know that Adams of a guy(as we walked down to our class)
Chioma:well mum mum sent me to go
buy something at home and I was been attacked by some group of boys who wanted
to rape me and he saved me,I don’t know how he did it but the boys ran away and
he came and untied me and told me to run home,that how I saw him..
mj:wow,this is serious,thank God for
him…
we passed a door which was the music room and heard a sound coming from the door..
we passed a door which was the music room and heard a sound coming from the door..
mj:did you hear that?,common let
check…
.
.
we quietly pushed the door open and heard the most beautiful voice I’ve ever heard in my life,we saw Adams singing and playing a guiter,he was singing a cover of edsheeran titled perfect…
we watched him with our mouth wide open, he was singing along with the guitar🎸 he was playing….🎶
🎤🎶we were still kids when we fell in love not knowing what it was, I will have give you all this time aaa…
darling just kiss me slow🎶
your heart is who I own..🎶🎵
and in your eyes your hold in mind🎶
baby am dancing in the dark..💃
you between my arms..✋
listening to our favorite song..🎤(then he stopped singing).
.
.
we quietly pushed the door open and heard the most beautiful voice I’ve ever heard in my life,we saw Adams singing and playing a guiter,he was singing a cover of edsheeran titled perfect…
we watched him with our mouth wide open, he was singing along with the guitar🎸 he was playing….🎶
🎤🎶we were still kids when we fell in love not knowing what it was, I will have give you all this time aaa…
darling just kiss me slow🎶
your heart is who I own..🎶🎵
and in your eyes your hold in mind🎶
baby am dancing in the dark..💃
you between my arms..✋
listening to our favorite song..🎤(then he stopped singing).
Addiction
Episode 52
.
.
.
Chioma’s POV
Adams quickly turned to look at us..
Adams:what are you girls doing here?(as he got up)..
Episode 52
.
.
.
Chioma’s POV
Adams quickly turned to look at us..
Adams:what are you girls doing here?(as he got up)..
mj:well we were passing by and we
heard a sound coming coming from here…
Adams:oh,okay I have to hurry to
class now for the exam(as he packed up his guiter in a case)
chioma:my God (finally breaking out
of my shock),Adams you have a fantastic voice..
Adams: thanks (not looking at me
until he walked out of the door)..
mj:do you guys have a fight?, why is
he acting that way towards you?..
Chioma:me seff am surprised oo,or
wait oo could it be yesterday that he was asking me what happened why I was
crying but I never told him…
mj:am not sure,maybe his just in a
hurry that all,common let hurry back to class before we serve punishment (we
quietly walked out of the door)…
.
.
.
.
Back in class…
we were all revising our books in case we forget some things we had read,some unserious ones were busy going from seat to seat causing trouble, mj and I with some other students stopped talking and started reading our books while waiting for the teacher to come..
.
.
Good morning class(as Mr dotun walked in with is jump off trouser),good morning sir(the all replied)…
take away your bags and books everyone one and also do away with anything that can implicate you in this exam,if I catch any of you cheating I swear if you don’t fail call me bastard….
do away with any piece of paper beside you,while he was busy blabbing, they all dropped their bags outside and settled down on their seats,he shared their question sheets for economics and then he shared the answer sheets…
mr dotun:you can start(as he started walking around)
.
.
.
.
10minites later…
emeka started stretching and turning his neck around like giraffe, he looked around before touching the guy at his front, guy abeg number 1?(he whispered), the guy ignored him,guy na abeg,he saw that the guy refused to answer him so he looked at the sheet of his seat mate(David) as he has completed one page of his sheet now writing the next page,oboy this boy don go far and I still dey here,I quickly started copying him from the beginning to the very end,I stopped copying as Mr dotun entered our seat role, I quickly pretended to be writing as Mr dotun stopped at my seat and started looking at David’s work…
he stood there for over 2 minutes looking what he was writing without David noticing,SOME PEOPLE ARE ALREADY WRITING NONSENSE (Mr dotun shouted) as the class bursted with laughter, Jesus Christ, I don die,so na rubbish I dey copy since from this goat,I looked at his face as continued what he was writing not listening to what the teacher was saying, see as he dey even write rubbish with confidence,na amadioha go punish this guy idiot,wetin I go do now?
30minutes more(mr dotun shouted from where he sat),he got up and started sharing the objectives…
Mr dotun:emeka why you sweating like this (as he got to my table)
.
.
.
.
Back in class…
we were all revising our books in case we forget some things we had read,some unserious ones were busy going from seat to seat causing trouble, mj and I with some other students stopped talking and started reading our books while waiting for the teacher to come..
.
.
Good morning class(as Mr dotun walked in with is jump off trouser),good morning sir(the all replied)…
take away your bags and books everyone one and also do away with anything that can implicate you in this exam,if I catch any of you cheating I swear if you don’t fail call me bastard….
do away with any piece of paper beside you,while he was busy blabbing, they all dropped their bags outside and settled down on their seats,he shared their question sheets for economics and then he shared the answer sheets…
mr dotun:you can start(as he started walking around)
.
.
.
.
10minites later…
emeka started stretching and turning his neck around like giraffe, he looked around before touching the guy at his front, guy abeg number 1?(he whispered), the guy ignored him,guy na abeg,he saw that the guy refused to answer him so he looked at the sheet of his seat mate(David) as he has completed one page of his sheet now writing the next page,oboy this boy don go far and I still dey here,I quickly started copying him from the beginning to the very end,I stopped copying as Mr dotun entered our seat role, I quickly pretended to be writing as Mr dotun stopped at my seat and started looking at David’s work…
he stood there for over 2 minutes looking what he was writing without David noticing,SOME PEOPLE ARE ALREADY WRITING NONSENSE (Mr dotun shouted) as the class bursted with laughter, Jesus Christ, I don die,so na rubbish I dey copy since from this goat,I looked at his face as continued what he was writing not listening to what the teacher was saying, see as he dey even write rubbish with confidence,na amadioha go punish this guy idiot,wetin I go do now?
30minutes more(mr dotun shouted from where he sat),he got up and started sharing the objectives…
Mr dotun:emeka why you sweating like this (as he got to my table)
Emeka:sir it because of the cream I
rubbed from home, it makes me sweat a lot…
Mr dotun:now submit your theory all of you…
.
.
I quickly wrote down the rubbish David was writing and say a silent prayer for for me to get even if it just one mark…
I turned to look at chioma and mj as they were writing with confidence on their sheets without sweating and am here sweating like Christmas goat…
.
.
I have to start reading if I don’t want to fail…
I’ve been busy f-----g all weekend when am supposed to be reading…
I have to turn a new leaf,but I can’t stop having sex,today I have to f--k Isabella one more time, she can’t resist because she knows what I can do, I will f--k her maybe after school in that same library…
Mr dotun:now submit your theory all of you…
.
.
I quickly wrote down the rubbish David was writing and say a silent prayer for for me to get even if it just one mark…
I turned to look at chioma and mj as they were writing with confidence on their sheets without sweating and am here sweating like Christmas goat…
.
.
I have to start reading if I don’t want to fail…
I’ve been busy f-----g all weekend when am supposed to be reading…
I have to turn a new leaf,but I can’t stop having sex,today I have to f--k Isabella one more time, she can’t resist because she knows what I can do, I will f--k her maybe after school in that same library…
Addiction
Episode 53
*
*
Chioma’s POV
Episode 53
*
*
Chioma’s POV
After the first two papers
completed, we all dashed out of the class for break but there is somewhere I
need to go first…
Chioma:mj can you keep a seat for me in the cafeteria?,I need to go somewhere…
*
*
*
(as we walked down stairs)
Maryjane: okay don’t be long oo?,before somebody else come and chance you…
*
*
I quickly located the music room,I dont know why since the first day I realized that Adams attends my school I wished to see him all the time and know him better…
*
I saw the door to the music room,pushed it open,peeped inside and saw no one inside.
Chioma:oh f**k his not here(as I collapse on a chair beside a piano)..
*
*
I once had a crush on emeka but after I discovered his bad side I lost interest on him and this new guy is beginning to drive me crazy…,i have to quickly do an HIV test to ease me off this tension am having…..
Chioma:mj can you keep a seat for me in the cafeteria?,I need to go somewhere…
*
*
*
(as we walked down stairs)
Maryjane: okay don’t be long oo?,before somebody else come and chance you…
*
*
I quickly located the music room,I dont know why since the first day I realized that Adams attends my school I wished to see him all the time and know him better…
*
I saw the door to the music room,pushed it open,peeped inside and saw no one inside.
Chioma:oh f**k his not here(as I collapse on a chair beside a piano)..
*
*
I once had a crush on emeka but after I discovered his bad side I lost interest on him and this new guy is beginning to drive me crazy…,i have to quickly do an HIV test to ease me off this tension am having…..
I turned the chair to face the
piano,I used to sing when I was little but I never took it serious,am not sure
I will still have a good voice…
I stopped learning how to play keyboard from primary school but I could still remember some keys,a song popped into my head and I started singing…🎤
you gotta get up🎶
you gotta get up and make a move🚶
nobody see what you going through🎶
you gotta get up baby👼
baby you are strong💪
you are wise🎓
you are worth beyond a thousand reasons why🎶(came another voice)
I quickly turned and saw Adams holding his guitar…🎻
Chioma:for how long have you standing there?
I stopped learning how to play keyboard from primary school but I could still remember some keys,a song popped into my head and I started singing…🎤
you gotta get up🎶
you gotta get up and make a move🚶
nobody see what you going through🎶
you gotta get up baby👼
baby you are strong💪
you are wise🎓
you are worth beyond a thousand reasons why🎶(came another voice)
I quickly turned and saw Adams holding his guitar…🎻
Chioma:for how long have you standing there?
Adams: 10 seconds ago,so what are
you doing here?,I’ve never seen you in this place before (as he dragged a seat
to sit beside me)
Chioma:well ever since I saw you
singing this morning I developed interest to sing
Adams: but you really need to work
on your voice, you were singing like a choked cat…
Chioma:what?,that not my real voice
you just heard trust me..
Adams: so who owns the voice?,your
boyfriend? (as he laughed)
Chioma:what do you mean boyfriend, I
don’t have a boyfriend, am sure it your girlfriend that taught you to sing very
good..
Adams: am single too,(as he started
playing his guitar without singing)
*
***I watched him closely as he played🎻🎶..
I felt my heart melting in love💖 as i admired the way he played,I had forgotten I was hungry and haven’t had lunch,I need somebody that will let me forget the bad times I had with emeka and I think I just found him,then he started singing🎶
*
🎶across the street
🎶across the sky
🎶a hole inside my heart
🎶am all alone
🎶the rooms are getting smaller
🎶i wonder how, I wonder why,I wonder where they are..
……
*
***I watched him closely as he played🎻🎶..
I felt my heart melting in love💖 as i admired the way he played,I had forgotten I was hungry and haven’t had lunch,I need somebody that will let me forget the bad times I had with emeka and I think I just found him,then he started singing🎶
*
🎶across the street
🎶across the sky
🎶a hole inside my heart
🎶am all alone
🎶the rooms are getting smaller
🎶i wonder how, I wonder why,I wonder where they are..
……
Emeka’s pov
I walked out of the class and headed upstairs to Isabella’s class,immediately I entered their hall I saw her coming out of her class with the headboy(chike)…
they both froze 😨immediately they saw me…
I walked out of the class and headed upstairs to Isabella’s class,immediately I entered their hall I saw her coming out of her class with the headboy(chike)…
they both froze 😨immediately they saw me…
Emeka:well well well,what do we have
here,chike I didn’t see you today what happened?
isabella looked at chike in confused
face
Isabella:chike what is it about?
Isabella:chike what is it about?
Chike:he told me be bringing food
everyday to his class or he will tell everyone about us, can you imagine..
Isabella:what kind of rubbish is
that na,after sleeping wi..th(as she quickly stopped talking)
Chike:sleeping with who?
nobody (she replied)
nobody (she replied)
Chike:Isabella did he asked you to
sleep with him?(she became silent as she bow her head in shame),
Chike:what?
Chike:what?
as he a blow landed on my face me to
the ground…
he climbed untop of me and starting punching my face and my stomach..
Isabella tried to to seperate us but she couldn’t, chike pls leave him(she begged),
Emeka:today I go show this boy say I be street boy(I said within me)…
I held his hand as he was about giving me another blow, pushed him to the side,climbed untop of him,and gave him an head butt before throwing punches at his face,I punched him till he started bleeding, my phone immediately fell out of my pocket,he grabbed it and threw it from upstairs downstairs while he was lying on the floor……
Emeka:Jesus 😱,my phone😱(as I ran to the corridor i watched as saw my phone crashed downstairs),I looked back at him and saw him laughing with blood all over his face, your papa(as I ran to his waist and gave him spear)
*
I heard voices coming beside me,I quickly got up and turned to run,hey come back here(I heard Mr dotun’s voice),his running away(Isabella shouted almost in tears)..
I ran downstairs and saw David walking with some boys..
David:emeka wetin happen?,why blood dey ur face like this?,and why your uniform dirty like this?(he asked in shock😱)
he climbed untop of me and starting punching my face and my stomach..
Isabella tried to to seperate us but she couldn’t, chike pls leave him(she begged),
Emeka:today I go show this boy say I be street boy(I said within me)…
I held his hand as he was about giving me another blow, pushed him to the side,climbed untop of him,and gave him an head butt before throwing punches at his face,I punched him till he started bleeding, my phone immediately fell out of my pocket,he grabbed it and threw it from upstairs downstairs while he was lying on the floor……
Emeka:Jesus 😱,my phone😱(as I ran to the corridor i watched as saw my phone crashed downstairs),I looked back at him and saw him laughing with blood all over his face, your papa(as I ran to his waist and gave him spear)
*
I heard voices coming beside me,I quickly got up and turned to run,hey come back here(I heard Mr dotun’s voice),his running away(Isabella shouted almost in tears)..
I ran downstairs and saw David walking with some boys..
David:emeka wetin happen?,why blood dey ur face like this?,and why your uniform dirty like this?(he asked in shock😱)
Emeka:no time to explain I go tell
you later, abeg help me go downstairs fast somebody throw my phone from
upstairs, go fast before pesin pick am..”THAT HIM”(I heard a voice shouted), I
quickly took to my heels as two guys blocked my front, I turned back to run and
saw Mr dotun and two other huge seniors blocked my way,I saw that I was trapped
and no way out,I looked downstairs from the corridor and saw a huge crowd
staring at me the whole school has now noticed us I saw David holding my phone…
GET HIM(Mr dotun shouted),the 4 guys from both sides came running towards my direction, I quickly jumped and stepped on the corridor railing iron,I tried to balance myself to stand well but i slipped and saw myself falling….
GET HIM(Mr dotun shouted),the 4 guys from both sides came running towards my direction, I quickly jumped and stepped on the corridor railing iron,I tried to balance myself to stand well but i slipped and saw myself falling….
Chioma’s POV
Adams was still singing when we heard a loud noise coming from outside..
Adams was still singing when we heard a loud noise coming from outside..
Chioma:what is that noise?
Adams: let go check it out(as we
dashed out of the door and saw some student leaning on the corridor)
we joined them to know what they were looking at..
we joined them to know what they were looking at..
Chioma:oh God is that not emeka?(I
said in shock😱 with my hand on my mouth),I screamed as I saw him falling
from upstairs going down😱.
Addiction
Episode 54
Episode 54
Chioma’s POV
somebody call an ambulance (a
teacher shouted)…
I bursted into tears as I saw emeka’s uniform soaked with blood where he lay helplessly,open the gate fast(the principal shouted to the security man),a teacher helped him as they carried emeka and dropped him at the back seat of the principal’s car,he quickly reversed and drove out of the compound….
there were noise all over the school as different student from juniors to seniors were all outside their corridors, some were crying while some were consoling the others…
my tears kept pouring as Adams embraced me like a baby,I looked around with my teary eyes and saw some people looking at me,some of them were asking themselves that why is this girl crying as if she’s emeka’s husband?, Adams noticed that they are about to start a fight so he took me back into the music room where i poured out all my tears on his shoulder…
Adams: chioma it okay, he will be okay…,I removed myself from his shoulder and stare at him…
Chioma:do you think he will be okay?, didn’t you see the blood all over his uniform?, he fell from upstairs and you’re saying he will be fine..
I bursted into tears as I saw emeka’s uniform soaked with blood where he lay helplessly,open the gate fast(the principal shouted to the security man),a teacher helped him as they carried emeka and dropped him at the back seat of the principal’s car,he quickly reversed and drove out of the compound….
there were noise all over the school as different student from juniors to seniors were all outside their corridors, some were crying while some were consoling the others…
my tears kept pouring as Adams embraced me like a baby,I looked around with my teary eyes and saw some people looking at me,some of them were asking themselves that why is this girl crying as if she’s emeka’s husband?, Adams noticed that they are about to start a fight so he took me back into the music room where i poured out all my tears on his shoulder…
Adams: chioma it okay, he will be okay…,I removed myself from his shoulder and stare at him…
Chioma:do you think he will be okay?, didn’t you see the blood all over his uniform?, he fell from upstairs and you’re saying he will be fine..
Adams: look I promise you emeka will
come back alive(as he cleaned the tears from my face), I kept staring at his
face as he cleaned my face,I was still shaking in tears,where we sat down,I
fell back on his chest as he embraced me like a little child…
Adams POV
wow she looks beautiful, I love the way she stared at me while I was cleaning her tears from her face, makes me want to kiss her,I love her lips,she looks so gentle and innocent, could I be falling for her immediately?,no am not ready to fall in love now…
Chioma’s POV
I closed my eyes as I rested on his chest which looks so calm and comfortable, I almost kissed him just now,I was so surprised how nature brought us together, after saving me from getting raped now his here consoling me but I need to know how he saved me….
ehhem(I coughed) as I removed myself from his embrace, Adams can I ask you a question?
wow she looks beautiful, I love the way she stared at me while I was cleaning her tears from her face, makes me want to kiss her,I love her lips,she looks so gentle and innocent, could I be falling for her immediately?,no am not ready to fall in love now…
Chioma’s POV
I closed my eyes as I rested on his chest which looks so calm and comfortable, I almost kissed him just now,I was so surprised how nature brought us together, after saving me from getting raped now his here consoling me but I need to know how he saved me….
ehhem(I coughed) as I removed myself from his embrace, Adams can I ask you a question?
Adams:okay am listening
Chioma:about that day you saved
me,how did you do it?
Adams(he laughed) actually the siren
you heard wasn’t a real police siren,this was what I did(as he brought out his
phone)which was the same iPhone 6 I saw that night,he played one of his audio
clip and the whole room was filled with siren noise from his phone,this was
what I played before they all ran away…
Chioma:wow,that was so smart of you,
and how did you know I was in the building?
Adams: okay I was coming from a
pharmacy my mum sent me,as I was riding my bike,I saw some group of boys
surrounded you, I wanted to come out and fight them but saw that they were much
so I hide myself, and they I watched as they carried you into an uncompleted
building, I quickly drove my bike,parked it and followed the direction they
carried you into,I saw that they were about raping you as they took off your
trousers so I played the siren on my phone that made them all ran away….
Chioma:thanks a lot,I owe you one
we stare at each other again,I felt the desire to kiss him,I looked at his lips and his brown eyes,I felt my heart beating fast as our head drew closer,our foreheads now joined each other,our nose now touched,and our lips touched themselves, we kissed passionately, I’ve never had this kind of kiss in my entire life….
*
Adams:am so sorry (as he withdrew himself from the kiss)..
I bowed my head in embarrassment,as I stare at the floor,uh hey what about your friend?(he asked trying to make us forget what just happened…
**then I remembered mj
Chioma:mj?mj?,could she be alright now that she saw what happened to emeka,I have to find her…
sorry I have to go now(as I ran out of the door to find Maryjane),I ran to my class,mj wasn’t there,one place she might be(the library)…
I ran quickly more than my legs could carry me,I have to be by her side before she does something crazy to herself, I bursted the door to the library open..
Maryjane (I yelled)expecting to see her rolling on the floor but saw her sitting quietly reading her text book,she raised her head to look at me and smiled
mj:Chioma where have you been na,I’ve been waiting for you at the cafeteria…
we stare at each other again,I felt the desire to kiss him,I looked at his lips and his brown eyes,I felt my heart beating fast as our head drew closer,our foreheads now joined each other,our nose now touched,and our lips touched themselves, we kissed passionately, I’ve never had this kind of kiss in my entire life….
*
Adams:am so sorry (as he withdrew himself from the kiss)..
I bowed my head in embarrassment,as I stare at the floor,uh hey what about your friend?(he asked trying to make us forget what just happened…
**then I remembered mj
Chioma:mj?mj?,could she be alright now that she saw what happened to emeka,I have to find her…
sorry I have to go now(as I ran out of the door to find Maryjane),I ran to my class,mj wasn’t there,one place she might be(the library)…
I ran quickly more than my legs could carry me,I have to be by her side before she does something crazy to herself, I bursted the door to the library open..
Maryjane (I yelled)expecting to see her rolling on the floor but saw her sitting quietly reading her text book,she raised her head to look at me and smiled
mj:Chioma where have you been na,I’ve been waiting for you at the cafeteria…
Chioma:wait didn’t you see what
happened (as sat down beside her)
mj:is it about emeka?
Chioma:yes na,are you not supposed
to be crying?
mj:although I feel sad what just
happened to him but I can’t just cry over a guy that nearly destroyed my life
because of sex…
Chioma:hmm I think you’re right
mj:wait have you been crying?, this
one that your eyes are swollen like this…
Chioma:let forget it,by the way are
we not doing exam again?
mj:didn’t you hear that the
principal canceled the remaining papers because of what happened so it has been
shifted to Friday…
Chioma:that even good,am not even
ready to write today….
Isabella’s POV
chike and i entered the store room to enjoy what we haven’t had in a long time..
chike:emeka has seen the result of interfering into other people’s relationships….
chike and i entered the store room to enjoy what we haven’t had in a long time..
chike:emeka has seen the result of interfering into other people’s relationships….
Isabella: Wish he never come to this
school again seff…
and they engaged each other in a passionate kiss..
I quickly took of my top and unhooked my bra,suck me(I whispered to his ear),i pushed him to the bare floor and climbed untop of him, he started sucking my nipples immediately…
oh yes chike(I moaned), I was getting heated and hungry for his d--k,I quickly pulled down my skirt,pull Down my underwear and I was stacked naked,I watched him as he took off his shirt,I helped him pull off his trousers and boxers left with his huge long d--k standing at attention…
in no time I covered it with my mouth, I licked it from the top to his balls till I was satisfy then I climbed untop of him and pushed his d--k into my p---y walls,his long d--k was touching my stomach as I moaned with pleasure,I started jumping up and down on his d--k while he was squeezing my boobs hard…
he quickly turned me over,separated my legs and push his fat d--k into my p---y one more time,I felt he was about to release…
RELEASE YOUR F-----G SPERM INTO MY P---Y(I shouted),and WHOOSH(my p---y was filled with his thick sperm)..
I quickly disconnected his d--k that was plugged into my p---y and put it in my mouth,I drank and s----d the remaining sperm left from his d--k till we were both satisfied, suddenly we heard footsteps coming toward the door…
Chike:quick hide (as we carried our clothes and hide in a corner),the footsteps suddenly stopped at the door then we heard clattering of keys on the door and the person left, we quickly put on our clothes and headed for the door,I opened it but the door was shut…
and they engaged each other in a passionate kiss..
I quickly took of my top and unhooked my bra,suck me(I whispered to his ear),i pushed him to the bare floor and climbed untop of him, he started sucking my nipples immediately…
oh yes chike(I moaned), I was getting heated and hungry for his d--k,I quickly pulled down my skirt,pull Down my underwear and I was stacked naked,I watched him as he took off his shirt,I helped him pull off his trousers and boxers left with his huge long d--k standing at attention…
in no time I covered it with my mouth, I licked it from the top to his balls till I was satisfy then I climbed untop of him and pushed his d--k into my p---y walls,his long d--k was touching my stomach as I moaned with pleasure,I started jumping up and down on his d--k while he was squeezing my boobs hard…
he quickly turned me over,separated my legs and push his fat d--k into my p---y one more time,I felt he was about to release…
RELEASE YOUR F-----G SPERM INTO MY P---Y(I shouted),and WHOOSH(my p---y was filled with his thick sperm)..
I quickly disconnected his d--k that was plugged into my p---y and put it in my mouth,I drank and s----d the remaining sperm left from his d--k till we were both satisfied, suddenly we heard footsteps coming toward the door…
Chike:quick hide (as we carried our clothes and hide in a corner),the footsteps suddenly stopped at the door then we heard clattering of keys on the door and the person left, we quickly put on our clothes and headed for the door,I opened it but the door was shut…
Isabella:I think the person came to
lock the door
then we heard the bell for closing…
Chioma’s POV
mj and I were out of the school heading home when I heard a familiar voice beside me,hello ladies?
we turned and it was Adams…
mj and I were out of the school heading home when I heard a familiar voice beside me,hello ladies?
we turned and it was Adams…
Adams:do you girls stay together?
Chioma:noo,just that our street
faces each other….
Adams:you never told me your name?
Chioma:really?, am so sorry my name
is chioma and this is Maryjane my stubborn friend…
mj:who is stubborn (as she gave me a
spank on the butt)…
we kept walking and joking as we
walked home, we said goodbye to mj as she entered her street, now am left with
Adams as i suddenly felt shy,I walked faster to my house and he kept following
me,I was almost at my house then I turned to look at him…
Chioma:why you escorting me na.
Adams: excuse me?am not escorting you,I live down there(as he pointed to a huge white building)..
Adams: excuse me?am not escorting you,I live down there(as he pointed to a huge white building)..
Chioma: oh,so this is where you
live,anyway I live here (pointing to my house)…
Adams: now that I know where you
live,I will come pick you up tomorrow morning so we can go to school together
(and he walked away)
*
*I stood at my gate and watched him as he walked closer to his house,he turned to look back, I quickly entered my gate for him not to catch him staring at me…
my mum wasn’t home yet,I opened the door with my own spare key and went straight to my room and jump on my bed with excitement,I covered my face with my pillow as I remembered the kiss….
*
*I stood at my gate and watched him as he walked closer to his house,he turned to look back, I quickly entered my gate for him not to catch him staring at me…
my mum wasn’t home yet,I opened the door with my own spare key and went straight to my room and jump on my bed with excitement,I covered my face with my pillow as I remembered the kiss….
Addiction
Episode 55
Episode 55
after remembering the good times I
had with Adams, I quickly took off my uniform and drop them on the bag I keep
dirty clothes for my mum to wash…
I opened my wardrobe and brought out a purple danshiki top with joggers(trouser) and dashed out of my door to get something to eat from the kitchen, as I was pouring the corn flakes in my bowl,the thought of Adams flashed to my mind,how can somebody’s lips taste so good, I wish to kiss him again..
I poured some water and milk into the bowl,return the flakes carton into the fridge,chioma am home(I heard my mum call from the living room),
Chioma:mummy welcome (as I ran to the living room with my bowl),chioma is it true about what happened in your school today?
about what?(I replied)
emeka na,I went to their shop to buy stuff but I found their shop locked,I asked the shop beside them where they were and they told emeka is in the hospital, that he fell down in school…
I opened my wardrobe and brought out a purple danshiki top with joggers(trouser) and dashed out of my door to get something to eat from the kitchen, as I was pouring the corn flakes in my bowl,the thought of Adams flashed to my mind,how can somebody’s lips taste so good, I wish to kiss him again..
I poured some water and milk into the bowl,return the flakes carton into the fridge,chioma am home(I heard my mum call from the living room),
Chioma:mummy welcome (as I ran to the living room with my bowl),chioma is it true about what happened in your school today?
about what?(I replied)
emeka na,I went to their shop to buy stuff but I found their shop locked,I asked the shop beside them where they were and they told emeka is in the hospital, that he fell down in school…
Chioma:yes oo,I saw it,pray he
recovers…
I continue munching on the flakes on my bowl while my mum was busy in the kitchen,after I finished eating i walked up to my mum…
I continue munching on the flakes on my bowl while my mum was busy in the kitchen,after I finished eating i walked up to my mum…
chioma:mummy pls can I take a walk
outside for a bit…
Chioma’s Mum:why?,you have never
taken a walk before…
Chioma:nothing just felt I should
stretch my legs a bit
chioma’s mum:okay be
careful,remember what happened the last time,I give you just 30minutes
**after dropping my plate in the sink,I walked out of the house, how come I’ve lived here for some years now and i’ve never seen adams on my street?,is it that he doesn’t go out or what?(I was deep in though),suddenly I heard my name, CHIOMA?,I turned and saw Adams coming out of his gate with his guitar wrapped around from his neck to his waist…
**after dropping my plate in the sink,I walked out of the house, how come I’ve lived here for some years now and i’ve never seen adams on my street?,is it that he doesn’t go out or what?(I was deep in though),suddenly I heard my name, CHIOMA?,I turned and saw Adams coming out of his gate with his guitar wrapped around from his neck to his waist…
Adams: where are you off to?
Chioma:nowhere,just taking a walk,
do you take this guitar with you all the time?
Adams: am off to music class,I go
there every evening from Monday to Saturday…
Chioma:what do you want to study in
school?
Adams: music..
Chioma:why music(as we stared at
each other straight into our eyes)
we kept talking and walking until we got to a particular building that says on the banner(DAVIS MUSIC ACADEMY), some other teenagers who came for practice were also outside with each of the instruments they want to learn,some were holding trumpet, keyboard,saxophone, flute,drum sticks,talking drum,violine, etc…..
we kept talking and walking until we got to a particular building that says on the banner(DAVIS MUSIC ACADEMY), some other teenagers who came for practice were also outside with each of the instruments they want to learn,some were holding trumpet, keyboard,saxophone, flute,drum sticks,talking drum,violine, etc…..
Chioma:wow, learning in this place
will be very fun with lots of friends,I have to start going now before my mum
get worried…
Adams: why don’t you tell your mum
to allow you come and learn here, I promise you it would be fun…
why we were talking, a slim and tall light skinned girl holding a guitar walked up to Adams.
why we were talking, a slim and tall light skinned girl holding a guitar walked up to Adams.
Adams what’s up na(she said in a
flirty tone),I’ve been calling your phone for the past 10minutes now…
Adams: sorry I left it at home in my
room,help me keep this inside I will join you guys shortly before class starts…
she collected his guitar and gave me a look that says,”BACK OFF HIS MINE”(as she entered the building)..
she collected his guitar and gave me a look that says,”BACK OFF HIS MINE”(as she entered the building)..
Adams: Chioma can I have your
number?
Chioma:number?, (I laughed shyly),am
sorry but I don’t have a phone. .
Adams:you must be kidding right?,how
can you tell me you don’t have a phone at this age?
Chioma:but my mum promised me a
phone after this exams if my result are good…
Adams? (some group of girls shouted)
what(he replied with annoyance)
class has started (they chorused together)
Adams: alright chioma I will see you tomorrow morning (as he held my both hands),I felt butterflies in my stomach immediately as I felt his hands,i let go of my hands and jogged into the building…
what(he replied with annoyance)
class has started (they chorused together)
Adams: alright chioma I will see you tomorrow morning (as he held my both hands),I felt butterflies in my stomach immediately as I felt his hands,i let go of my hands and jogged into the building…
**am beginning to feel jealous over
those girls that always push themselves to be close to him,I have to tell my
mum for me to join this music academy so I can see him more often,even if I
didn’t learn anything lemme just be close to him,how can he be single when
those girls who look more beautiful than I am are all over him,they all look
like models…
I quickly turned back and walk home…
I quickly turned back and walk home…
**later that night at Dinner…
Chioma:mummy there’s this music
academy I saw close to the estate beside our street,where they teach all kind
of musical instrument so mummy am thinking I should learn,you know I stopped
learning keyboard when I was little so pls I want to perfect my skill,can I
go?(as I pouted my mouth)
she looked at me for a while…
.
mum:find out how much is the form so I can register you,since you have nothing doing at home…
.
mum:find out how much is the form so I can register you,since you have nothing doing at home…
Chioma:wow really, ahh thank mummy,
I love you (as I stood up from my chair to give her a tight hug)…
after dinner I packed up the plates and trashed them in the sink…
after dinner I packed up the plates and trashed them in the sink…
Chioma:ehm,mummy what about daddy(as
i walked into the sitting room)
chioma’s mum:his fine,he will be
traveling out tomorrow for a business meeting, he said I should tell you..
Chioma:okay, good night mum(as I
walk into my room)
I entered the shower for a quick bath, after that I put on my Pajamas before bringing out my book to read for tomorrow’s exam..
I read for 2hours before going to sleep…
I entered the shower for a quick bath, after that I put on my Pajamas before bringing out my book to read for tomorrow’s exam..
I read for 2hours before going to sleep…
6:am in the morning…
I rolled out of bed with a happy face,slid in my slippers and dashed into the bathroom to take my bath…
after spending like forever to wash all part of my body not to stink in front of Adams,I cleaned myself with a clean towel,creamed every part of my body,put on my other clean uniform and shoes, brush down my hair and head out of the door for breakfast,my mum wasn’t out yet so I switch on the TV to watch my favorite channel(Nickelodeon) before she comes out…
I rolled out of bed with a happy face,slid in my slippers and dashed into the bathroom to take my bath…
after spending like forever to wash all part of my body not to stink in front of Adams,I cleaned myself with a clean towel,creamed every part of my body,put on my other clean uniform and shoes, brush down my hair and head out of the door for breakfast,my mum wasn’t out yet so I switch on the TV to watch my favorite channel(Nickelodeon) before she comes out…
5minutes later mum mum came out
fully dressed,ehhen Chioma this one that you dress up early today what is going
on?
Chioma:because of exam na(I lied)
she quickly walked into the kitchen
to make plantain and egg…
**few minutes later…
Chioma:Chioma come and carry your
food oo(she called from the kitchen)
I got and quickly collected my food and walk to the dinning table…
my mum came to join me on the table.
Chioma I will be coming back a bit late today so I want you to remain indoor as soon as you get back from school and don’t open door for strangers, do you hear me?
I got and quickly collected my food and walk to the dinning table…
my mum came to join me on the table.
Chioma I will be coming back a bit late today so I want you to remain indoor as soon as you get back from school and don’t open door for strangers, do you hear me?
Chioma:yes ma(as I raised my hand
for a salute)
suddenly we heard a knock on the
door… (a smile crossed my face immediately)
Chioma’s mum: Chioma are you
expecting somebody?
Addiction
Episode 56
Episode 56
Chioma’s POV
the person by the door knocked again,
Chioma:mummy I have to go now (as I carried my bag and turn to leave)
the person by the door knocked again,
Chioma:mummy I have to go now (as I carried my bag and turn to leave)
Chioma’s mum:you have still not told
me who is at the door…
Chioma:okay,his a friend of mine
that stays down the street,we attend the same school so he told me he will come
pick me up so we can go to school together…
Chioma’s mum:oh so tell me is he
your boyfriend? (she asked with a wink)
Chioma:mummy his just a friend
abeg(rolling my eyes)
I quickly ran to the door not to
keep him waiting,I opened the door and saw Adams was about leaving as he
turned…
ADAMS?(I yelled),he turned back..
ADAMS?(I yelled),he turned back..
Adams: so you’re inside?,ive been
knocking like forever..
Chioma:sorry I was talking to my
mum..
Adams: your mum is inside? (and she
bursted out looking at both of us)
Adams: good morning ma’am…
Chioma’a mum:how are you doing
handsome?,and what your name?
Adams: my name is Adams
Chioma’s mum:lovely, what state are
you from?
chioma: mummy what with all this
questions this early morning as if he came for job interview? (Adams bursted
into laughter)…
Adams come let go jor,
Adams: nice to meet you ma’am,as he walked out of the gate…
Adams come let go jor,
Adams: nice to meet you ma’am,as he walked out of the gate…
chioma’s mum:Chioma my baby(she said
with a wide grin and a wink)
Chioma:oh gosh (as I rolled my eyes
and stormed off)
Chioma’s mum: wait come and collect
your money for lunch jare(as she brought out 500naira from her purse)
i walked up to her and collected the money,I avoided her gaze because I know she will say something that will make me blush…
I was almost out of the gate when I heard her(YOU GO LOVE OOO),she shouted…
i walked up to her and collected the money,I avoided her gaze because I know she will say something that will make me blush…
I was almost out of the gate when I heard her(YOU GO LOVE OOO),she shouted…
Chioma:this woman is very
embarrassing (as I blushed)…
I saw Adams sitting on his bike
holding an helmet…
Chioma:sorry about my mum..
Adams: about what?,there’s no need
to apologize, I think she’s cool…
Chioma:trust me she’s not…by the way
am I going to school with you with this bike?
Adams: put this on(as he handed me
the helmet he was holding), we’re almost late hop in…
I collected it and strap it in,got
on the bike but he didn’t move…
Chioma:are you not going again?,move
na..
Adams: aren’t you going to hold my
waist?,do you want to die?,look at other people, I looked around…
I slowly strapped my hands around
his waist and rested my head on his back,then he started moving…
the same butterflies I felt before,am beginning to feel it once more,I felt comfortable leaning on his back,I wish that this would last forever as I perceived the cologne on his shirt,I closed my eyes as I sailed to wonderland….
*
*
*
Adams: are you sleeping….
I quickly opened my eyes..
Chioma:what?,are you not going again?,why did you stop?
the same butterflies I felt before,am beginning to feel it once more,I felt comfortable leaning on his back,I wish that this would last forever as I perceived the cologne on his shirt,I closed my eyes as I sailed to wonderland….
*
*
*
Adams: are you sleeping….
I quickly opened my eyes..
Chioma:what?,are you not going again?,why did you stop?
Adams: look around, or you don’t
know your school again?
I looked to the left and saw the
school building…
Chioma: now now,this is fast ooo(I
said with surprise),did you fly, wish we should just go back from my house and
start again(I said within me)…
thanks for the ride anyway(as I came
down and turned to leave),he stopped me..
Chioma:what…,(he pointed to my head),oh your helmet (I pulled it but it was stuck),he rolled his eyes as he got down and remove the strap…
thanks(I said in embarrassment), as I ran into the building to join them at the assembly that just started…
I looked around and saw where Adams was parking his bike beside the security house…
*
*
**few minutes later***
Chioma:what…,(he pointed to my head),oh your helmet (I pulled it but it was stuck),he rolled his eyes as he got down and remove the strap…
thanks(I said in embarrassment), as I ran into the building to join them at the assembly that just started…
I looked around and saw where Adams was parking his bike beside the security house…
*
*
**few minutes later***
the principal came out for announcement…
PRINCIPAL: good morning students, we
we’re all shocked concerning what happened happened yesterday to a student of
this school by the name emeka,well thank God he is getting better now but our
punishment will still stand…
he stopped for a while….so I have decided to give the two victims involved in the fight before the accident a two weeks suspension..
chike come outside (he walked to the front from where he stood),now take your bags and leave the school premises immediately….(he walked down and entered the building to take his bag),his rank was handed to the the assistant until he resumes and another assistance was chosen….
***he continued**** now another complaint we have from the cleaners of the school was that they came to school this morning and found the door to the store room bursted open with the key spoilt,but we thank God nothing was stolen,if you know of anybody who might be responsible for that kindly report in my office…you can now all march to your classes….
he stopped for a while….so I have decided to give the two victims involved in the fight before the accident a two weeks suspension..
chike come outside (he walked to the front from where he stood),now take your bags and leave the school premises immediately….(he walked down and entered the building to take his bag),his rank was handed to the the assistant until he resumes and another assistance was chosen….
***he continued**** now another complaint we have from the cleaners of the school was that they came to school this morning and found the door to the store room bursted open with the key spoilt,but we thank God nothing was stolen,if you know of anybody who might be responsible for that kindly report in my office…you can now all march to your classes….
***I walked up the stairs with
Maryjane to our class,uhm mj pls I need to use the restroom(I gave her my bag)
as I ran down the hall before I pee on my body,by now no student was outside
the school…
I got neared the entrance of the restroom and saw a boy and girl kissing and blocking the door, I got closer to take a better look at their faces and saw that it was Isabella and chike kissing….
they never noticed my presence until I spoke…
Chioma:uhh,excuse me I want to pass…(they quickly separated themselves from the kiss),am sorry..isabella whispered (as they shifted away from the door and walked away…
I can’t believe chike and Isabella we’re in a relationship, no wonder I heard he was fighting emeka(as I finished peeing,I ran to my class and caught both of them in another corner hugging themselves in tears…
I really feel sorry for them…
then I entered my class and walked to my seat before the teacher enters the class…
okay class bring take out your bags(the teacher says as he enters the class)….
*
*****During lunch***
mj and I are on our way to the cafeteria…
.
.
mj:Chioma haven’t you heard?
I got neared the entrance of the restroom and saw a boy and girl kissing and blocking the door, I got closer to take a better look at their faces and saw that it was Isabella and chike kissing….
they never noticed my presence until I spoke…
Chioma:uhh,excuse me I want to pass…(they quickly separated themselves from the kiss),am sorry..isabella whispered (as they shifted away from the door and walked away…
I can’t believe chike and Isabella we’re in a relationship, no wonder I heard he was fighting emeka(as I finished peeing,I ran to my class and caught both of them in another corner hugging themselves in tears…
I really feel sorry for them…
then I entered my class and walked to my seat before the teacher enters the class…
okay class bring take out your bags(the teacher says as he enters the class)….
*
*****During lunch***
mj and I are on our way to the cafeteria…
.
.
mj:Chioma haven’t you heard?
Chioma:heard what?
mj:the math teacher has been sacked.
Chioma:it a lie,you mean Mr dotun?
mj:yes oo,after they found out he
was the one chasing emeka before that happened to him…
Chioma:the way I hate that man
ehh,better he should go and work in filling station….
(as we entered the cafeteria)
(as we entered the cafeteria)
Addiction
Episode 57
*
*
Episode 57
*
*
mj and I ordered our food and found
an empty table to sit,for the first time mj became silent, she used to be the
regular talkactive that keeps me company but since we started eating she barely
touched her food…
*
*
Chioma:mj are you okay?(no response) as she was deep in thought…mj?…mj?,see me see trouble oo,mj(as i increased the volume of my voice)
*
*
mj:yes..yes(as she jerked out of her thought)
*
*
Chioma:mj are you okay?(no response) as she was deep in thought…mj?…mj?,see me see trouble oo,mj(as i increased the volume of my voice)
*
*
mj:yes..yes(as she jerked out of her thought)
Chioma:hah,since I’ve been calling
you,is everything alright?
mj:yes am fine,sorry I was just
thinking?
Chioma:thinking about what?,that you
haven’t touched your food, pls talk to me am your friend…
*
*
(tears started dripping out from her eyes as she bow her head)
*
*
(tears started dripping out from her eyes as she bow her head)
Chioma:why you crying na?(as I
shifted my chair close to her and held her shoulder),pls talk to me don’t let
me cry pls…
*
*
(she raised her head and looked at me in tears)….
*
*
(she raised her head and looked at me in tears)….
mj:it about emeka,I still miss him,
he was my first love even though his evil,I still see some good side in him
even if he slept with you,and about the HIV stuff pls let go to the nearest
hospital after school so you can do an HIV test…
what do you mean HIV test?(a voice
said from behind)…
we turned to look in shock and saw
adams holding his plate of food…
Adams: Chioma is this true?
*
*
*
I was speechless to respond…*
*
*
*
*
*
I was speechless to respond…*
*
*
Chioma:uhm….uhm…actually am just
going just in case…
Adams:who did you sleep with?, so you
have unprotected sex with emeka?,was that why you we’re crying the other day?
mj:oh pls just stop Adams,she didn’t
sleep with anybody….
people we’re beginning to stop what
they we’re doing and listening to us…
some we’re whispering among themselves…
how could Adams embarrass me in front of everybody?, now the whole school knows little about my sex life…
I picked up my bag and ran out of the cafeteria almost in tears, I located the girls restroom and ran into one of the doors and bursted into tears…
*
*
(mj looked at Adams with anger)
*
*
mj:you see what you have caused, just stay away from her(as she picked her bag,hissed and ran out of the cafeteria to find me)….
some we’re whispering among themselves…
how could Adams embarrass me in front of everybody?, now the whole school knows little about my sex life…
I picked up my bag and ran out of the cafeteria almost in tears, I located the girls restroom and ran into one of the doors and bursted into tears…
*
*
(mj looked at Adams with anger)
*
*
mj:you see what you have caused, just stay away from her(as she picked her bag,hissed and ran out of the cafeteria to find me)….
CHIOMA it me mj COME OUT(as she
knocked on the door),I quietly opened the door and peeped outside…
Chioma:I can’t believe Adams could
embarrass me like that,how could he?(as I cried on mj’s shoulder)
mj :it okay,let just forget this
ever happened and act normal (as she patted my back)…
Chioma:how can I forget?,the whole
school already knows by now…
*
*
(the bell suddenly rang )…as the whole students ran to their classes…
**mj and I waited for some minutes before before we came out of the restroom, the hall looks clear now,we quickly ran to enter our class..,
THAT HER(we heard a girl’s voice from behind), we continue running, “OLOSHO”…(the girl said again)
that word annoyed mj as she stopped and walked to the girl…
*
*
Chioma:mj leave her let go(as i pulled her wrist), leave me Chioma(she said)as she walked closer to her in rage…
*
*
mj:repeat what you just said now?,if I repeat it what can you do?(she replied),as their face came close together, mj could perceive the gum she was chewing…
*
*
mj:you know what?,I don’t blame you, you that your p---y have turn to borehole, different boys have useless your future and infect you with STD,you’re calling another person olosho…(she raised her hand to slap mj),mj was too fast as she caught her hand…
*
*
(the bell suddenly rang )…as the whole students ran to their classes…
**mj and I waited for some minutes before before we came out of the restroom, the hall looks clear now,we quickly ran to enter our class..,
THAT HER(we heard a girl’s voice from behind), we continue running, “OLOSHO”…(the girl said again)
that word annoyed mj as she stopped and walked to the girl…
*
*
Chioma:mj leave her let go(as i pulled her wrist), leave me Chioma(she said)as she walked closer to her in rage…
*
*
mj:repeat what you just said now?,if I repeat it what can you do?(she replied),as their face came close together, mj could perceive the gum she was chewing…
*
*
mj:you know what?,I don’t blame you, you that your p---y have turn to borehole, different boys have useless your future and infect you with STD,you’re calling another person olosho…(she raised her hand to slap mj),mj was too fast as she caught her hand…
mj:if you dare touch me,if I no
naked you here now call me bastard…
*
*WHATEVER (she said) as she walked away….**
*
*WHATEVER (she said) as she walked away….**
Thank you mj(I said) as we walked
into class for the remaining papers..
*
*I noticed some stares as I walked to my seat but I ignored them…
*
*
***after school***
mj:Chioma let quickly go to the hospital emeka is(she whispered),,.
*
*I noticed some stares as I walked to my seat but I ignored them…
*
*
***after school***
mj:Chioma let quickly go to the hospital emeka is(she whispered),,.
Chioma:but we don’t know the
hospital the principal took him, how do we get there?…
*
*
mj:I have an idea,cmon let go (as she dragged me out of the classroom)
we got to the door to the principal’s office…
*
*
mj:I have an idea,cmon let go (as she dragged me out of the classroom)
we got to the door to the principal’s office…
mj:wait here for me(as she
knocked),come in(the principal yelled) as she entered….
CHIOMA?(I heard my name from
behind), I turned and saw Adams…
Chioma:did you come to disgrace me
again,what do you want?(folding my arms)
Adams:Chioma pls am very sorry about
what I did at the cafeteria,it came as a shock to me,didn’t me to say it out in
public…
*
Chioma:but you already did, so just leave me alone(as I turned my back at him)…
*
Chioma:but you already did, so just leave me alone(as I turned my back at him)…
*
Adams: Chioma pls believe me na(as
he walked to my front and drew closer to me),the look on his eyes made me
melted,his pink lips made me salivate for a kiss…
*
Adams: I promise I will never do anything to hurt you again (he drew closer), I could feel his breath on my face,I stared at him like an idiot,our foreheads touched each other…
oh God I wish he could just kiss me now, lemme taste his lips one more time…
*
*
*
Adams: I promise I will never do anything to hurt you again (he drew closer), I could feel his breath on my face,I stared at him like an idiot,our foreheads touched each other…
oh God I wish he could just kiss me now, lemme taste his lips one more time…
*
*
and our lips joined,I felt the
butterflies in my bellies again as I returned the kiss,wish this kiss never
stops….
*
*
and the principal’s door opened..,
we continued kissing and never noticed mj was staring at us…
*
*
*
mj:what the hell is going on here(we quickly broke up from the kiss and turned to the opposite directions)….
*
*
Chioma I told you to wait for me and you’re here busy kissing this….this…
*
*
and the principal’s door opened..,
we continued kissing and never noticed mj was staring at us…
*
*
*
mj:what the hell is going on here(we quickly broke up from the kiss and turned to the opposite directions)….
*
*
Chioma I told you to wait for me and you’re here busy kissing this….this…
Adams:pls am sorry for what happened
(he interrupted her),it was never my intention…
*
*
*
*
mj:who cares,anyway Chioma I have
the address to the place,cmon let go(as she dragged me along)
Adams: wait(as he stopped us),where
are you both going?
mj:e concern you?,you want to
embarrass her again abi?..Chioma hurry let go fast as she pulled me along…
I looked at Adams and whispered, AM
SORRY(as she pulled me downstairs)…,
*
*
*
as soon as we got outside the school,mj stopped a bike…
holy trinity hospital(she told the bike man)
Bike man:your money na 200 for two of Una..
*
*
*
as soon as we got outside the school,mj stopped a bike…
holy trinity hospital(she told the bike man)
Bike man:your money na 200 for two of Una..
mj:ahh why na,just holy Trinity
here,we be student na…
Bike man:if you no get money comot
for road make I carry beta pesin(as he kick started his bike…
*
hey let me carry one of you and the other can take the bike(a voice said beside us)…
*
hey let me carry one of you and the other can take the bike(a voice said beside us)…
mj:Adams don’t worry,just go home…
Adams: why do you hate me so
much?,am just trying to help(as he started facing to ride home),he started
riding…
Chioma:Adams wait(he halted to a
stop),take me,mj you can take the bike,Adams is fast with his bike so we don’t
have to waste t-fare…
mj:fine(as she mounted on the bike
and they rode away leaving us)
Adams: so where are we going to?
*
Chioma:holy Trinity hospital….
*
Adams:put on your helmet, let hurry quickly, I quickly lashed in my helmet, held on to his waist as he rode faster….
I can’t stop smiling at his back, I can’t believe am hugging his back again,oh God this is heaven on earth…
I looked around and saw that we’re not on the normal road but in a community, he drove into people’s compound and bursted out to another place….
*
*
Chioma:uhh,Adams where are you going?
*
Adams:am taking a short cut(he yelled back),we will give mj and the bike man a surprise (as he increased his speed)…
*
he entered a particular compound that had gate…
*
*
Adams: Chioma pls come down fast and open this gate before somebody comes out…hey those children stop there(we heard a huge voice from afar)
*
Chioma:holy Trinity hospital….
*
Adams:put on your helmet, let hurry quickly, I quickly lashed in my helmet, held on to his waist as he rode faster….
I can’t stop smiling at his back, I can’t believe am hugging his back again,oh God this is heaven on earth…
I looked around and saw that we’re not on the normal road but in a community, he drove into people’s compound and bursted out to another place….
*
*
Chioma:uhh,Adams where are you going?
*
Adams:am taking a short cut(he yelled back),we will give mj and the bike man a surprise (as he increased his speed)…
*
he entered a particular compound that had gate…
*
*
Adams: Chioma pls come down fast and open this gate before somebody comes out…hey those children stop there(we heard a huge voice from afar)
Adams: hurry,quick,I quickly jumped
down, swung the gate open as Adams quickly rode outside immediately, I followed
him and shut the gate…
he kept riding while I ran after him, he turned to the left, I followed him until we saw a ten story building that says HOLY TRINITY HOSPITAL…
he kept riding while I ran after him, he turned to the left, I followed him until we saw a ten story building that says HOLY TRINITY HOSPITAL…
ADAMS:and we are here(as I stopped
to catch my breath)…
Chioma:Adams you’re awesome (as I
panted hard)
this time I was able to remove the helmet and handed it to Adams…
*
*
suddenly we saw mj and the bike man as they came into view…
.
.
They both opened their mouth in shock…
this time I was able to remove the helmet and handed it to Adams…
*
*
suddenly we saw mj and the bike man as they came into view…
.
.
They both opened their mouth in shock…
Bike man:where Una pass?….
*
mj:wait did you guys disappear?
*
Chioma:have you heard what they called short cut?,oya fast let go inside….
mj paid the bike man and we entered the hospital.. ..
mj:wait did you guys disappear?
*
Chioma:have you heard what they called short cut?,oya fast let go inside….
mj paid the bike man and we entered the hospital.. ..
Addiction
Episode 58
*
*
we walked to the reception and met a lady applying makeup, she’s in her late twenties…
Episode 58
*
*
we walked to the reception and met a lady applying makeup, she’s in her late twenties…
mj:excuse me ma,she never heard us
and continued with what she’s doing,I looked closer and discovered an earpiece
was was plugged into her ears..
Chioma:excuse me ma ooo(increasing
my voice a bit more)as I banged my hand on the desk..
she turned to look at us calmly,took off her earpiece, dropped her lip gloss,
.
.
Receptionist:yes how may I help you guys?…
she turned to look at us calmly,took off her earpiece, dropped her lip gloss,
.
.
Receptionist:yes how may I help you guys?…
good afternoon ma(we chorused
together),
Receptionist:I said how may I help you?
Receptionist:I said how may I help you?
mj:okay ma we came to see our friend
in the hospital a guy…
Receptionist:what his name?
mj:emeka Johnson…
*
*
(she opened her register as she located the names with her fingers)
*
*
(she opened her register as she located the names with her fingers)
Receptionist: okay his at room
504,the 3rd room by your left 2nd floor…
mj:thank you ma(as we turned to
go),but wait (she stopped us)
Receptionist:who are you guys to him
anyways..(as she glanced at Adams who never said anything)
.
.
mj:class mates(in annoyance),we
turned to leave again, not so fast(she said again)
Receptionist: one of you have to
wait in the reception while two can go…
Adams:okay you guys can go lemme
wait here(as he walked to the reception couch to sit)…
mj and I walked upstairs to find
room 504,we looked to the left as we check the numbers, we passed room 502,503
and we saw 504…
we we’re about entering when the door opened and it was David who was his best friend..
*
*
(he looked at us in shock)…
we we’re about entering when the door opened and it was David who was his best friend..
*
*
(he looked at us in shock)…
David:how did you guys find this
place?
Chioma:we asked the address from the
principal,how is he doing?
David:now his asleep, but the way am
looking at him,is like he will not be able to walk again ooo.
*
*
mj:what?,are you normal?, how did you know he won’t walk again?
*
*
David:I never said he won’t walk again ooo,but am just guessing based on how am seeing him,anyway I have to go now (as he jogged downstairs)
*
*
*
*
mj:what?,are you normal?, how did you know he won’t walk again?
*
*
David:I never said he won’t walk again ooo,but am just guessing based on how am seeing him,anyway I have to go now (as he jogged downstairs)
*
*
**in the reception***
Adam’s POV
.
.
Adam’s POV
.
.
i was busy with my phone where i sat
as the receptionist was staring at me from the corner of her eyes…
*
*
*
*
Receptionist: ehm excuse me,i turned
to look at her..
Adams:yes ma’am,pls come(she
replied)..
(i looked at her for a second before
standing up and walked to her desk)
Adams: am here,is anything the
problem?
Receptionist: pls I want you to help
me so we can carry a huge carton of soap from the store ,I can’t lift it alone
can we go bring it here?
Adams: well,okay but we have to be
fast before my friends come out…
Receptionist: thank you(as she
quickly got up,came out from her desk…
she lead the way as I followed her,I quickly tucked my phone back inside my pocket, folded my uniform from my wrist up to my elbow,we kept walking down the white tiled floor as our feet made squeaky sounds in the hall…
*
*
David got to the reception and found it empty….
*
*
David:where this babe go na?,when I wan toast am like this..(as he walked out)
*
*
she stopped at a particular door that the word STORE was written on it in bold letters…
she lead the way as I followed her,I quickly tucked my phone back inside my pocket, folded my uniform from my wrist up to my elbow,we kept walking down the white tiled floor as our feet made squeaky sounds in the hall…
*
*
David got to the reception and found it empty….
*
*
David:where this babe go na?,when I wan toast am like this..(as he walked out)
*
*
she stopped at a particular door that the word STORE was written on it in bold letters…
Receptionist:here is the place,as we
entered together, the room was divided into two which has a door in between
them…
Receptionist: okay it in the other
room,take this rag and help me dust two carton lemme quickly arrange this things
here(as she handed me an old clothe),I collected it and entered the other door
and saw lot of cartons of soaps,this aunty want to make me stain my uniform
before I get home, I took of my uniform, folded it well and stuck it in my bag
left with the white T-shirt I wore underneath..
I dropped my bag in a corner,I tried to lift up the carton but it was too heavy to lift so I dragged two cartons down,after dusting it very clean…
I dropped my bag in a corner,I tried to lift up the carton but it was too heavy to lift so I dragged two cartons down,after dusting it very clean…
Adams:ma’am pls am done Dustin
them,let carry them now,AM COMING(came her voice from the other room),I bent
down as I tried to lift it myself but it requires assistance from another
person,the door suddenly opens but I kept trying how to lift,I became surprised
why she haven’t joined her hands to assist me yet…
Adams: pls help me na…(as I stood up
and turned back to face her),I opened my mouth and eyes wide on what I saw…
*
*
*
Chioma’s POV
*
*
*
Chioma’s POV
we entered the room and saw,emeka
laying helplessly on the bed,he was supported with oxygen on his nose as the
machine was making a blink sound, he had bandage on his left hand and on his
right leg,then Maryjane finally broke down into tears…
I held her to console her.. .
I held her to console her.. .
mj:what if what David said was
true,what if he never walks again..
Chioma: mj we haven’t confirmed from
the doctor yet, he was just guessing…
(then the door opened as a man
wearing white coat walked in)….
Good afternoon sir(we said together)
Doctor: good afternoon ladies, you
must be his friends right?
yes sir(we replied)
yes sir(we replied)
mj:sir is it true he won’t walk
again?
Doctor: (he laughed) where did you
hear that from?, nah that not true,he will walk again, he just had a little
fracture on his leg,so he will be admitted in this hospital for some days until
we discharge him…
mj:ha,thank God…
doctor: now if you girls will excuse
me, I have some injections and drugs I need to give him…
(we turned to leave when I suddenly
remembered the HIV test I need to do)…
Chioma: ehm pls doctor, do you know
where they conduct HIV test?
he looked at both of us oddly for a
second…
Doctor:just go down the hall and
turn to the last room by your right(as he plugged his stethoscope into his eyes
to check emeka’s chest)…
.
.
we walked out of the door and walked quickly to the door,I remembered my mum said she will be coming home late but I don’t know the exact time she will be coming home so I have to hurry fast and get out of here…
.
.
I knocked on a door that says HIV ward, we could hear voices inside that look like somebody crying,we knocked again(no response), so I opened it and we went in together…
we saw a man on white coat wearing an hand glove as he was trying to console a man that was rolling on the floor crying his eyes out…
.
.
we walked out of the door and walked quickly to the door,I remembered my mum said she will be coming home late but I don’t know the exact time she will be coming home so I have to hurry fast and get out of here…
.
.
I knocked on a door that says HIV ward, we could hear voices inside that look like somebody crying,we knocked again(no response), so I opened it and we went in together…
we saw a man on white coat wearing an hand glove as he was trying to console a man that was rolling on the floor crying his eyes out…
hey God na so my life don end
because of oyinye ooo(the man said in tears),and she no tell me say she get HIV
now i don contact am ooo…
IT OKAY SIR(the man on coat consoled him),like I said it not the end of the world, as long as you’re taking your drugs well you can live as normal human beings…
after minutes of trying to console him,he finally stopped nagging as he got up,picked up his result and walked out of the door,don’t forget to come here every three months for counselling (the man yelled after him),mj and I never sat down as we stood and watched the whole drama that just happened….
I felt my heart racing because of what I just saw with my own eyes..
*
*
SIT DOWN (the man said calmly)
we sat down together…
IT OKAY SIR(the man on coat consoled him),like I said it not the end of the world, as long as you’re taking your drugs well you can live as normal human beings…
after minutes of trying to console him,he finally stopped nagging as he got up,picked up his result and walked out of the door,don’t forget to come here every three months for counselling (the man yelled after him),mj and I never sat down as we stood and watched the whole drama that just happened….
I felt my heart racing because of what I just saw with my own eyes..
*
*
SIT DOWN (the man said calmly)
we sat down together…
My name is Miracle,so how may I help
you?(the man asked)
Chioma:s..sir I came for an HIV
test…
Miracle:don’t be scared of coming
here to do a test,coming here to do an HIV test doesn’t mean you have the
virus,because they are millions of people in the world right now that have the
virus in their body but they don’t know but you made a bold step to come
here,now before I proceed with the test, what does HIV mean?
*
*
oh God let this man do this test for me quick and stop asking stupid questions(I said in thought).,
*
*
oh God let this man do this test for me quick and stop asking stupid questions(I said in thought).,
Miracle:did you understand what I
said?
Chioma:oh yes sorry it means human
immune deficiency virus…
miracle: and what about aids?
*
*
this man is beginning to make me scared, I shouldn’t have come here in the first place….
*
*
this man is beginning to make me scared, I shouldn’t have come here in the first place….
mj kicked my leg from under the
table…
Chioma:sorry it means acquired
immune deficiency syndrome….
Miracle:good,there are various ways
HIV can be passed, either by sexual contact or sharp object like blade
clippers, the only way you can have it sexually is when you have unprotected
sex that is sex without condom…
anybody who has HIV and refused to takecare of his or herself,it can advance to AIDS which is the last stage that can lead to death…
anybody who has HIV and refused to takecare of his or herself,it can advance to AIDS which is the last stage that can lead to death…
Chioma:sir pls c..can we just go on
with the test and save the lecture for later?
Miracle:okay(as he brought out a
brand new little needle from a pack),give me your thumb..
I stretched my thumb to him as he
poked it a little,a little of my blood flowed into the needle,I felt my heart
panting very fast,I’ve never been this tensed in my entire life,even in the AC,
i felt sweat dripping my face..
mj saw my reaction and quickly held on to my hand,it will alright (she whispered to me)…
*
*
*
*
*
miracle:okay I have your result here with me..(as he wrote down some things on a paper)
.
.
mj saw my reaction and quickly held on to my hand,it will alright (she whispered to me)…
*
*
*
*
*
miracle:okay I have your result here with me..(as he wrote down some things on a paper)
.
.
Chioma:really? (as I stood up)…
*
*
Adam’s POV
*
*
Adam’s POV
ma’am what are you doing?(as I stare
at a complete naked human lady from her head down to her toes,no bra no undies…
Receptionist: I watched you from the
reception and came to realize that your must be really good in satisfying a
lady in bed,so I want you to satisfy me now(as she massaged her boobs)…
Adams: I can’t believe you tricked
me here just to sleep with me(I picked up my bag and turn to leave), come back
her(she yelled)as she pulled my shoulder and threw me to the ground…
immediately she climbed on top of me as her boobs pressed my chest, I felt a certain way as she started rubbing it up and down my chest,F--K ME HARDER(she moaned)
TBC
immediately she climbed on top of me as her boobs pressed my chest, I felt a certain way as she started rubbing it up and down my chest,F--K ME HARDER(she moaned)
TBC
what do you think will happen next?
will Adams have sex?
will Chioma be positive or negative?
…
…
Addiction
Episode 59
*
*
*
Adam’s POV
Episode 59
*
*
*
Adam’s POV
I can’t believe this receptionist
could be doing this disgusting thing on me,I looked at her face as she closed
her eyes with pleasure,she kept rubbing her boobs on my chest as she moaned,oh
yeah,am wet,pls f--k me…
she was about kissing me on the lips when I suddenly pushed her away with all my strength, I got up and stare at her on the floor and saw white substance coming out of her p---y,she quickly dipped her hand into her p---y and started fingering herself, she dipped it deeper..
she was about kissing me on the lips when I suddenly pushed her away with all my strength, I got up and stare at her on the floor and saw white substance coming out of her p---y,she quickly dipped her hand into her p---y and started fingering herself, she dipped it deeper..
Adams: oh gosh you’re disgusting (as
I picked my bag and ran out of the door)…
I got out of the door and pulled the other door to run but it was locked,I pulled it with all my strength but still locked…
I got out of the door and pulled the other door to run but it was locked,I pulled it with all my strength but still locked…
if you want me to open the door have
sex with me(as she she came out of the room naked,now I could see her naked
body clearly because the other room was a bit dark…
I have to look for a way to escape…
I have to look for a way to escape…
Adams: okay fine I will have sex
with you,how do we start?…
*
*
*
Chioma’s POV
*
*
*
Chioma’s POV
Chioma:sir am I positive or
n..negative?
*
*
Miracle:calm down,I would like to know some things first..
*
*
Miracle:calm down,I would like to know some things first..
Chioma:about what….
Miracle:sit down first and answer my
questions(he said calmly)…
mj:Chioma pls just sit down and
listen to what he have to say(as she pulled my hand down for me to sit)
(he looked at the result once more
before looking at me)..
Miracle: have u had unprotective sex
before?
my heart starts to beat faster,could
it be that am positive that his asking me this?
I looked at mj before answering…
Chioma:yes I have but it just once…
Miracle:have you ever done an HIV
test before apart from now?
Adams: no I haven’t…
Miracle: have you ever have had sex
with a guy who is positive?
(oh God, I felt myself sweating
under the cool AC)..
Chioma:: yes,he told me his HIV
positive after some days he had sex with me but he hasn’t done a test…
Miracle: what his name?
Chioma: oh gosh what will all this
questions?(I said within me), his name is emeka…
Miracle:oh really?, there a guy who
did a test yesterday called emeka, he was HIV positive…
Chioma:what really?, emeka already
did his test and his positive?,now I know my status,mj common let go…
Miracle: or wait hold on(as he
pulled out his drawer and brought out a paper),oh am sorry it Ebuka not Emeka….
mj:sir are you here to play with our
minds or tell us the result?
Miracle:well(as he stretched the
paper to read),according what I have here…… you’re HIV Negative…
oh thank God (mj and I shouted
together)…
Miracle: but you use condom when
next you plan to have sex with emeka …
mj and I looked at ourselves and
look at him and bursted into laughter…
*
*
Chioma:this man is a comedian, common mj let get out of here(as i collected the result and put them in my bag)…
*
*
Chioma:this man is a comedian, common mj let get out of here(as i collected the result and put them in my bag)…
Miracle: make sure come back here
every 3 month for test and lectures okay?
***we we’re already out of the
door….
*
*
*
*
Adams POV
she pushed me to the ground and sat on my white shirt with her p---y rubbing it..
I watched her as she was untop of me still rubbing and moaning.
she pushed me to the ground and sat on my white shirt with her p---y rubbing it..
I watched her as she was untop of me still rubbing and moaning.
hold my ass(she whispered)…
Adams:your ass?,why
just obey or you’re never going
out(she shouted)
Adams:okay fine(as I held her ass
shakily),she started grinding me while I was still on my clothes…
God this nonsense have to stop….
I looked around to look for the keys….
*
*
*
a nurse was walking down the hall and heard voices coming out from the store, she drew closer to eavesdrop, pls ma’am stop am just a kid, this is child abuse(I yelled with all my voice), somebody heeeelp.
she was so turned on that she didn’t noticed somebody twisted the handle trying to open the door, now squeeze my f-----g boobs(she yelled),she immediately lay herself on top of me and started pressing me with her boobs harder as she rode on me…
God this nonsense have to stop….
I looked around to look for the keys….
*
*
*
a nurse was walking down the hall and heard voices coming out from the store, she drew closer to eavesdrop, pls ma’am stop am just a kid, this is child abuse(I yelled with all my voice), somebody heeeelp.
she was so turned on that she didn’t noticed somebody twisted the handle trying to open the door, now squeeze my f-----g boobs(she yelled),she immediately lay herself on top of me and started pressing me with her boobs harder as she rode on me…
Adams: get off me you s--t(as I
pushed her away from my body),I grabbed my bag and started banging on the
door,somebody hellllp,somebody helllp…
Nobody can hear you(she said)as she
walked seductively to me…
she stood at my front and started massaging her round boobs,she dipped one finger in her p---y immediately she squirted on the floor,she brought out her finger and started licking it, care to lick?(she asked me)…
and then the door suddenly opened….
I turn to look looked and saw the doctor and a nurse standing by the doorway….
*
*
*
she stood at my front and started massaging her round boobs,she dipped one finger in her p---y immediately she squirted on the floor,she brought out her finger and started licking it, care to lick?(she asked me)…
and then the door suddenly opened….
I turn to look looked and saw the doctor and a nurse standing by the doorway….
*
*
*
Chioma’s POV
we got to the counter and couldn’t
find Adams nor the receptionist….
Chioma:where is Adams?, thought he
said he will wait for us here…
mj:lemme check outside (as she
walked out of the door),10seconds later she came back…
.
mj:his bike is outside but his not there,where could he have gone to?..
.
mj:his bike is outside but his not there,where could he have gone to?..
I started hearing voices coming from
the hall,we followed the direction of the voices and saw the doctor and nurse
outside the door to the store apologizing to Adams and asking if his okay?
Chioma:Adams?, we’ve been looking
allover for you where have you been?
the door suddenly opened as the
receptionist came out with her clothes on and her faced to the floor in shame…
Doctor:now miss Stephanie, go to
your desk,pack your filthy stuff and get out of this hospital before I report
you to the police,you’re fired…
*
*
she quietly walked away….**
*
*
*
*
she quietly walked away….**
*
*
mj:Adams what happened?
Adams: will tell you guys later,let
get out of here….
*
we got outside the gate as adams pulled his bike to the drive way..
we got outside the gate as adams pulled his bike to the drive way..
mj:so tell us why that woman was
sacked?
Adams: i was on my own sitting on
reception couch then that receptionist called me and told me she wants to to
carry a carton of soap in the store that it too heavy for her, so she begged me
to help her…
Chioma:so did you agree to help her?
Adams: yes,I followed her as she
directed me to the store room,then she gave me a clothes to dust two cartons,
so I took of my shirt and started dusting them,only for me to look back and saw
the receptionist completely naked,she started forcing herself on me to sleep
with me,then I tried to run away,until the doctor and the nurse came for my
rescue….
Chioma:wow,that lady is a
harlot,thank God she didn’t do anything…
mj:hey what is this on your shirt?
(as she pointed to a thick liquid)
Adams suddenly remembered when the
lady sat on his chest as she rubbed her p---y on him…
Adams: let just forget it,by the way
how did your test go?
mj and I looked at each other and
smiled…
Chioma:am negative (I screamed)….
Adams: oh thank God, let get out of
here, it 4:o’clock already, can’t believe we spend 1 and half hour here….
mj:will see you guys tomorrow (as
she gave me a hug and waved to Adams)…
we watched her as she mounted on the
bike and rode away…
Adams: Chioma mind if stop at your
house and change my clothes?,don’t want to enter my house looking like this or
am dead….
Chioma:sure no problem….
I put on the helmet and climbed on
his bike then he rode away…
*
*
we finally got to my gate,i opened the gate as he wheeled his bike in…
after handing over his helmet,lucky enough my mum is not home yet, where could she be that she’s not back yet,oh I think she went to say good bye to dad as he leaves for the airport….
*
*
I opened the door with my spare key and we entered, the TV was on..
Chioma:aish I can’t believe she forgot to turn off the TV…
*
*
we finally got to my gate,i opened the gate as he wheeled his bike in…
after handing over his helmet,lucky enough my mum is not home yet, where could she be that she’s not back yet,oh I think she went to say good bye to dad as he leaves for the airport….
*
*
I opened the door with my spare key and we entered, the TV was on..
Chioma:aish I can’t believe she forgot to turn off the TV…
Adams: nice home you’ve got, so
where is your restroom?
Chioma:okay just go to my room over
there and use my restroom? (as I pointed to my door)…
he dropped his bag on the sofa,brought out his shirt and walked into my room…
*
I entered the kitchen to drink some cold water to cool my head down, after gulping down some water a smile crossed my face as I remembered my result…
I can’t believe am not HIV positive, wonder if emeka too has it…
wait a minute, Adams is in my room,what if he sees what his not supposed to see?
*
*
I quickly dropped the water bottle and ran to my door,opened it and got in…
he dropped his bag on the sofa,brought out his shirt and walked into my room…
*
I entered the kitchen to drink some cold water to cool my head down, after gulping down some water a smile crossed my face as I remembered my result…
I can’t believe am not HIV positive, wonder if emeka too has it…
wait a minute, Adams is in my room,what if he sees what his not supposed to see?
*
*
I quickly dropped the water bottle and ran to my door,opened it and got in…
Chioma: Adams aren’t you done
yet?(as I saw Adams standing beside my bed staring at the floor),I followed the
direction of his eyes and saw my Bra on the floor..
Chioma:what are you doing?(as I ran
and quickly picked it up and hide it behind my back)…
Adams: why are you hiding it?(he
said with a smirk)
Chioma:that my private stuff,you
don’t have to see that…(in embarrassement)
Adams:it just a bra that that girls
wear to cover their chest…
Chioma:see his mouth,you know what
just just leave my room since you’re done changing…
he walked to my mirror,Checked his
hair and walked out….
Chioma:oh God this is so embarrassing,
I can’t believe i can be this careless to leave this on the floor…
I opened my wardrobe and threw it
inside, shut the wardrobe and walked out of the door,I saw Adams looking at his
phone as sat on the couch…
Chioma: soo Adams mind if I get you
something to drink or eat?(as I sat on the sofa opposite him)
Adams: no thanks am almost home so I
will eat at home (as his face was still on his phone), my goodness I have 5
missed calls from my big sister,I have to go now…
Chioma: you have a big sister?
Adams: yes she’s in her 3rd year in
Babcock university, she’s on break now,I think she must be worried why am not
home yet (as he got up and turned to leave)…
I followed him to the door,
Chioma:thank you for been there for me..
Chioma:thank you for been there for me..
he looked at me and smiled then he
walked out of the door…
I shut the door and sigh (as I
walked to the sofa),the door suddenly opened, I turned to look and saw Adams
placed his lips on mine…
I MELTED….
I MELTED….
Addiction
Episode 60
*
*
after we kissed for ten seconds, we stopped kissing as our foreheads touched each other,he cupped my cheeks with his hands and looked me straight in the eye…
*
*
Episode 60
*
*
after we kissed for ten seconds, we stopped kissing as our foreheads touched each other,he cupped my cheeks with his hands and looked me straight in the eye…
*
*
Adams: will see tomorrow,there
something I need to tell you (then he walked out of the door)…
I wish he never leaves my sight, wish to spend more time and know him better…
I quickly walked to the window,opened the curtain a little and saw Adams as he opened the gate and wheeled his bike out…
I wonder what he want to talk to me about (as I fell back on the sofa),I touched my lips and smiled, thank you Jesus for today, if this is a dream i don’t wanna wake up,if loving adams is a crime I’ll better go to jail,if loving Adams is a drug then am addicted, if loving Adams is wrong then I don’t wanna be right,who are you talking to?(I heard a voice beside me),I jumped up.
*
*
Chioma:mum when did you get here?
*
*
Chioma’s mum:just few seconds ago,who were you talking to?
*
*
Chioma:nobody(as I scratch my neck in embarrassment)
*
*
Chioma’s mum:are you sure?,because I heard Adams from your mouth.. (she said with a smile)
*
*
(immediately I started blushing)
*
*
Chioma:did I?
*
*
Chioma’s mum:Chioma you know I can’t stop you from having a boyfriend (as she sat down beside me),I will only advice you to be careful because I don’t want you to make the same mistake I made that made me a single mother,the only thing I will advice you and your boyfriend is to be careful, sex doesn’t mean you love someone, love doesn’t mean you should have sex with somebody, the only time it is advisable for you to have sex is only when you’re married,anybody that want to force you to have sex make sure you fight back and leave that relationship…
*
*
I wish he never leaves my sight, wish to spend more time and know him better…
I quickly walked to the window,opened the curtain a little and saw Adams as he opened the gate and wheeled his bike out…
I wonder what he want to talk to me about (as I fell back on the sofa),I touched my lips and smiled, thank you Jesus for today, if this is a dream i don’t wanna wake up,if loving adams is a crime I’ll better go to jail,if loving Adams is a drug then am addicted, if loving Adams is wrong then I don’t wanna be right,who are you talking to?(I heard a voice beside me),I jumped up.
*
*
Chioma:mum when did you get here?
*
*
Chioma’s mum:just few seconds ago,who were you talking to?
*
*
Chioma:nobody(as I scratch my neck in embarrassment)
*
*
Chioma’s mum:are you sure?,because I heard Adams from your mouth.. (she said with a smile)
*
*
(immediately I started blushing)
*
*
Chioma:did I?
*
*
Chioma’s mum:Chioma you know I can’t stop you from having a boyfriend (as she sat down beside me),I will only advice you to be careful because I don’t want you to make the same mistake I made that made me a single mother,the only thing I will advice you and your boyfriend is to be careful, sex doesn’t mean you love someone, love doesn’t mean you should have sex with somebody, the only time it is advisable for you to have sex is only when you’re married,anybody that want to force you to have sex make sure you fight back and leave that relationship…
*
*
(I looked my mum straight into her
eyes and a big smile crossed my face)
*
*
Chioma:mummy I love you(as I gave her a tight hug), I love you too baby(she replied)
*
*
Chioma’s mum: so is there anything going on between you and Adams?
*
*
*
*
Chioma:mummy I love you(as I gave her a tight hug), I love you too baby(she replied)
*
*
Chioma’s mum: so is there anything going on between you and Adams?
*
*
Chioma: well he haven’t asked me out
but he told me today he want to tell me something tomorrow(as I became free to
her)
*
*
*
*
Chioma’s mum: have you guys
kissed?(I nodded with a smile),do you love him?
*
*
Chioma:yes mum I do,and he does too I guess…
*
*
Chioma’s mum:okay, just let me know when he propose (as she got up to leave and noticed am still on uniform), Chioma why haven’t you taken off your uniform?
*
*
Chioma:oh(as I realized myself) am sorry I forgot lemme go take it off…
*
*
Chioma’s mum:you forgot because of him abi?(as she laughed and went straight to her room)
*
*
I quickly carried my bag and went straight to my room, I dropped my bag on my bed and undress before entering to take a shower….
*
after 1 minute shower I put on a crazy jean that was torn only on both knees,and a jean jacket,I can’t believe I haven’t eaten and it past five already, i brushed down my hair and applied some hair cream on it, put on my red crocks slippers I haven’t worn for long then I shut my door and went straight to the kitchen..
*
*
my mum was already making dinner..
*
Chioma:mum am going to the academy to ask about the form(as I brought out the full slice bread from the fridge and remove four slices)…
*
Chioma’s mum:no problem honey, help me say hi to Adams when you get there okay?,(I looked at her in shock)…
*
*
Chioma:how did you know he also attends the music academy?
*
*
Chioma’s mum:I already know his the reason you wanted to go in the first place(as she laughed), I know all this things so don’t be surprise, anyway hurry before it gets dark…
*
*
*
*
Chioma:yes mum I do,and he does too I guess…
*
*
Chioma’s mum:okay, just let me know when he propose (as she got up to leave and noticed am still on uniform), Chioma why haven’t you taken off your uniform?
*
*
Chioma:oh(as I realized myself) am sorry I forgot lemme go take it off…
*
*
Chioma’s mum:you forgot because of him abi?(as she laughed and went straight to her room)
*
*
I quickly carried my bag and went straight to my room, I dropped my bag on my bed and undress before entering to take a shower….
*
after 1 minute shower I put on a crazy jean that was torn only on both knees,and a jean jacket,I can’t believe I haven’t eaten and it past five already, i brushed down my hair and applied some hair cream on it, put on my red crocks slippers I haven’t worn for long then I shut my door and went straight to the kitchen..
*
*
my mum was already making dinner..
*
Chioma:mum am going to the academy to ask about the form(as I brought out the full slice bread from the fridge and remove four slices)…
*
Chioma’s mum:no problem honey, help me say hi to Adams when you get there okay?,(I looked at her in shock)…
*
*
Chioma:how did you know he also attends the music academy?
*
*
Chioma’s mum:I already know his the reason you wanted to go in the first place(as she laughed), I know all this things so don’t be surprise, anyway hurry before it gets dark…
*
*
Chioma:hmmm okay ooo(as I poured
some milk in a cup and 4 cubes of sugar), I sat down on the kitchen counter as
I ate my meal and watch my mum cooking,mummy what are you cooking?(as I dipped
a slice into my mouth and drank a sip of milk).,,
*
*
Chioma’s mum:am cooking moimoi,you know what,on Saturday I will teach you how to cook different types of food so it won’t affect you in future…
*
*
Chioma:wow I would love that(as I jump down from the counter and rinsed my cup after I finished eating),mummy I have to go now,see you later,I return the cup and walked out of the house…
*
*
I got to the gate of the academy, I could hear sound 🎵of instruments🎻 from inside,I knocked on the gate,a bald head looking man opened and asked what I came for…
*
*
Chioma: good evening sir I came to make enquiry about this academy, he opened the gate and directed me to the office of the owner, the security knocked,come in(the person inside shouted) ,we entered, sir she came to make enquiry (the security said and left)
.. oh my God the owner of this place looks so young and cute,no wonder they have lots of girls here…
*
*
good evening young lady my name is uncle david,what your name?
*
*
Chioma: good evening sir my name is Chioma, I want to make enquiry about this music academy…
*
*
uncle David:what instrument do you want to learn?
and the door opened,a girl holding a guitar walked in without knocking,good evening uncle David(she said with a playful smile)as she sat down and crossed her leg,I remember her face,she was the girl that came to meet emeka while we we’re outside the academy the other day…
*
*
*
*
Chioma’s mum:am cooking moimoi,you know what,on Saturday I will teach you how to cook different types of food so it won’t affect you in future…
*
*
Chioma:wow I would love that(as I jump down from the counter and rinsed my cup after I finished eating),mummy I have to go now,see you later,I return the cup and walked out of the house…
*
*
I got to the gate of the academy, I could hear sound 🎵of instruments🎻 from inside,I knocked on the gate,a bald head looking man opened and asked what I came for…
*
*
Chioma: good evening sir I came to make enquiry about this academy, he opened the gate and directed me to the office of the owner, the security knocked,come in(the person inside shouted) ,we entered, sir she came to make enquiry (the security said and left)
.. oh my God the owner of this place looks so young and cute,no wonder they have lots of girls here…
*
*
good evening young lady my name is uncle david,what your name?
*
*
Chioma: good evening sir my name is Chioma, I want to make enquiry about this music academy…
*
*
uncle David:what instrument do you want to learn?
and the door opened,a girl holding a guitar walked in without knocking,good evening uncle David(she said with a playful smile)as she sat down and crossed her leg,I remember her face,she was the girl that came to meet emeka while we we’re outside the academy the other day…
*
*
uncle David:Veronica you came late
today again, what happened?
*
*
Veronica:sorry sir there was traffic on the island while I was coming back from school so the bus couldn’t come on time(as she brought out a bunch of money from her purse),sir here is my payment for this month…
*
*
(he collected it and counted it)….
*
*
uncle David: okay come back for the receipt when you close(as he put the money into his pocket)…thank you(she said)…
*
*
Veronica:uncle David can I take this?(pointing to a stick sweet on his table)..
*
*
uncle David:(sigh) sure you can,she quickly grabbed it and took a glance at me before walking out…
*
*
*
*
Veronica:sorry sir there was traffic on the island while I was coming back from school so the bus couldn’t come on time(as she brought out a bunch of money from her purse),sir here is my payment for this month…
*
*
(he collected it and counted it)….
*
*
uncle David: okay come back for the receipt when you close(as he put the money into his pocket)…thank you(she said)…
*
*
Veronica:uncle David can I take this?(pointing to a stick sweet on his table)..
*
*
uncle David:(sigh) sure you can,she quickly grabbed it and took a glance at me before walking out…
*
*
uncle David: sorry for the
interruption chi..chi..
*
*
Chioma:it Chioma sir..
*
*
uncle David: yes Chioma thank you,so the form is ten thousand naira for a month and you will be given a certificate after 4months of learning, we have professional instructors for different type of instruments you learn who have certificates in each instrument,so what do you want to Learn?
*
*
Chioma:keyboard sir…
*
*
*
*
Chioma:it Chioma sir..
*
*
uncle David: yes Chioma thank you,so the form is ten thousand naira for a month and you will be given a certificate after 4months of learning, we have professional instructors for different type of instruments you learn who have certificates in each instrument,so what do you want to Learn?
*
*
Chioma:keyboard sir…
*
*
uncle David: good, while you’re
learning your keyboard we will also make sure we train your vocal cord to sing
perfectly, here is the form and the flyer which will explain to you and your
mum everything I just told you ( I collected them)…
*
*
Chioma:thank you sir,I will give it to my mum(as I stood up to leave)..
*
*
uncle David: hold on,what state are you from?
*
*
Chioma:am from IMO state….
*
*
uncle state:wow am also from imo state,I value students from my state,so am sure you will enjoy it here….
*
*
Chioma: thank you sir( as I walked out of the door),I tried to peeped into some of the classes to see if I could see Adams, but the doors where shut,suddenly the doors of each department swung open as the boys and girls all flooded outside with their instruments,I think they might have closed,it 6:55pm already, I quickly took to my heels and ran out of the building, out of the gate and jogged home….
*
*
Chioma:thank you sir,I will give it to my mum(as I stood up to leave)..
*
*
uncle David: hold on,what state are you from?
*
*
Chioma:am from IMO state….
*
*
uncle state:wow am also from imo state,I value students from my state,so am sure you will enjoy it here….
*
*
Chioma: thank you sir( as I walked out of the door),I tried to peeped into some of the classes to see if I could see Adams, but the doors where shut,suddenly the doors of each department swung open as the boys and girls all flooded outside with their instruments,I think they might have closed,it 6:55pm already, I quickly took to my heels and ran out of the building, out of the gate and jogged home….
*
*
*
at Dinner***
*
*
my mum was reading the flyer and the form(while I was eating the moimoi she cooked)…
*
*
Chioma:so mummy what do you think?
*
*
Chioma’s mum:hmm,I love it but you don’t have a keyboard of your own,it says here that you have to have an instrument you want to practice with for you to take with you to practice everytime…
*
*
*
*
at Dinner***
*
*
my mum was reading the flyer and the form(while I was eating the moimoi she cooked)…
*
*
Chioma:so mummy what do you think?
*
*
Chioma’s mum:hmm,I love it but you don’t have a keyboard of your own,it says here that you have to have an instrument you want to practice with for you to take with you to practice everytime…
*
*
Chioma:so what will I do now?
*
*
Chioma’s mum:don’t worry I will follow you tomorrow to talk to him then I will buy you a fairly used keyboard next week…
*
*
*
*
*
Chioma’s mum:don’t worry I will follow you tomorrow to talk to him then I will buy you a fairly used keyboard next week…
*
*
*
Chioma: fairly used?, why not brand
new one?,do you want them to laugh at me?
*
*
*
*
Chioma’s mum: are you going there to
do competition of who owns the finest keyboard or you’re going to learn?,you
did not even thank God you will have something you can play..
*
*
*
*
Chioma:am not even eating again
seff(as I pushed my plate forward, got up and walk straight to my room)…
*
*
(I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling)….
*
*
*
How will I be using tokunbo inside that tush place,when other people are using latest one…
*
I rolled out of bed and sat down at the reading table to read, I put on my lamp, brought out my math text book which was tomorrow and started solving till midnight before i crawled to bed…
*
*
5:45am in the morning*****
*
*
I rolled out of bed and checked the wall clock,wow how could I wake up this early and I slept late, I fell back to bed again to sleep a little but I couldn’t sleep…
*
*
Chioma:why can’t I sleep?…
I jumped up and went to have my bath,I dressed up very slow for it to get to 7:0clock but by 7:30 I was done,I walked out of my room to the living room and put on favorite channel (Nickelodeon)…
*
*
good morning baby(my mum yelled) as she walked out of her room to the kitchen)
*
*
Chioma:morning mum
*
*
Chioma’s mum:lemme check what am cooking in the kitchen…
5minutes later****
*
*
Chioma come and carry your plate(she yelled from the kitchen),I dropped the remote is was holding and walked lazily to the kitchen,I came out with a hot plate and spargetti and two eggs and dropped them on the dinning table and started battling with them,my mum later came to join me as she handed me a chilled plastic bottle of fanta….
I was almost done,i threw one boiled egg into my mouth…
*
Chioma’s mum:CHIOMA?(as she look at me with a frown)
*
*
(I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling)….
*
*
*
How will I be using tokunbo inside that tush place,when other people are using latest one…
*
I rolled out of bed and sat down at the reading table to read, I put on my lamp, brought out my math text book which was tomorrow and started solving till midnight before i crawled to bed…
*
*
5:45am in the morning*****
*
*
I rolled out of bed and checked the wall clock,wow how could I wake up this early and I slept late, I fell back to bed again to sleep a little but I couldn’t sleep…
*
*
Chioma:why can’t I sleep?…
I jumped up and went to have my bath,I dressed up very slow for it to get to 7:0clock but by 7:30 I was done,I walked out of my room to the living room and put on favorite channel (Nickelodeon)…
*
*
good morning baby(my mum yelled) as she walked out of her room to the kitchen)
*
*
Chioma:morning mum
*
*
Chioma’s mum:lemme check what am cooking in the kitchen…
5minutes later****
*
*
Chioma come and carry your plate(she yelled from the kitchen),I dropped the remote is was holding and walked lazily to the kitchen,I came out with a hot plate and spargetti and two eggs and dropped them on the dinning table and started battling with them,my mum later came to join me as she handed me a chilled plastic bottle of fanta….
I was almost done,i threw one boiled egg into my mouth…
*
Chioma’s mum:CHIOMA?(as she look at me with a frown)
Chioma:WHAT?(as I munched the hot
egg in my mouth)
Chioma’s mum:you don’t throw boiled
egg in your mouth like that,or your mouth will start stinking, that a bad
habit,next time don’t ever try that rubbish in my presence again did you hear?
Chioma:av hear you ooo..,suddenly we
heard a knock at the door,mummy I have to go now (as I grabbed the other egg
from my plate)…
*
*
Chioma’s mum:where are you taking that to?
*
*
Chioma:you said I should not do it in your presence so am taking it to school to do it there….
*
(another knock on the door)
*
*
Chioma’s mum:IFA slap you dirty girl,give me the egg(as she dragged it from my hand),I picked up my drink and drank all…
*
*
Chioma’s mum:what is wrong with this girl this morning? (as she saw the way I was gulping down the drink)..
*
*
Chioma: bye mum(as I pecked her on the cheek,picked up my bag and ran out of the door)
*
*
*
sorry Adams,I was eating (I looked at him as he stood patiently waiting),he looked at me and smiled..
*
*
Adams:are you ready?(as he stretched forth his hands),indeed Adams looks very cute…
*
”
Chioma:sure let go(as I took his hands and we walked out)
*
*
Chioma’s mum:where are you taking that to?
*
*
Chioma:you said I should not do it in your presence so am taking it to school to do it there….
*
(another knock on the door)
*
*
Chioma’s mum:IFA slap you dirty girl,give me the egg(as she dragged it from my hand),I picked up my drink and drank all…
*
*
Chioma’s mum:what is wrong with this girl this morning? (as she saw the way I was gulping down the drink)..
*
*
Chioma: bye mum(as I pecked her on the cheek,picked up my bag and ran out of the door)
*
*
*
sorry Adams,I was eating (I looked at him as he stood patiently waiting),he looked at me and smiled..
*
*
Adams:are you ready?(as he stretched forth his hands),indeed Adams looks very cute…
*
”
Chioma:sure let go(as I took his hands and we walked out)





