
*Queen’s side of the story*
My wedding went swiftly as planned even though it was a very low key wedding due to the fact that we didn’t have much time for something much more robust. I was happy things settled the way it went without much drama. I equally was happy that Clara never actually found out that I was responsible for the tension between her and her fiancée. I even paid her some visits at the hospital and she never for once confronted me over anything.
Slowly I began to forget my relationship with Val as I learned to manage my husband and concentrate on other things. To be frank I regretted the role I played in destroying my friend’s relationship because I was carried away by sex and I never knew Val still remembered me till the afternoon he showed up at my salon with his threats.
I knew I had to comply to keep his mouth shut because he was nothing but a broken animal that was looking for someone to drag down with him. I knew he meant every threat he made and I knew he had nothing to lose at this stage. I regretted ever telling him about the pregnancy. It really was one of the so many mistakes I made.
Later that evening, I called my husband to tell him that I would be coming home late due to a home service I was going to render to a customer. Afterwards I proceeded to Val’s house with a pounding heart because I really didn’t know what to expect in his place.
Val welcomed me with a smile as soon
as I showed up at his door, ushered me in and served me a drink. I just was
very nervous as I took his drink. Of course I no longer trusted him. He could
even be setting me up for all I know.
Minutes later, he came close to me, caressed my shoulder and slowly reached for
my breast. I never resisted him. If that was all he needed, I had no problem
giving in to him.
Few minutes later we were in his room where he did to me what he knew how best to do. I couldn’t stop myself from screaming out as he licked and knacked me with great abandon, front and back, igniting my whole body with fire.





